Our Long National Nightmare Is Over

Old January 20th 09, 06:10 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
kT

Default Our Long National Nightmare Is Over

At 11:05 AM on January 20, 2009

See ya, assholes!
Old January 20th 09, 06:13 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
[email protected]

On Jan 20, 12:10�pm, kT wrote:
At 11:05 AM on January 20, 2009

See ya, assholes!

glad the moron has left the white house. I wish no college had agreed
to host his archives
Old January 20th 09, 06:30 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
fargo116

On Jan 20, 10:13*am, " wrote:
On Jan 20, 12:10 pm, kT wrote:

At 11:05 AM on January 20, 2009

See ya, assholes!

glad the moron has left the white house. I wish no college had agreed
to host his archives

Did you see the Drunken Frat Boy's face while President Obama was
speaking? He looked like he'd just eaten a rotted lemon. That
miserable son of a bitch. I have never been so disgusted with someone
in politics.

S. Olson
Old January 20th 09, 06:46 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Tue, 20 Jan 2009 09:30:32 -0800 (PST), in a place far, far away,
fargo116 made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

On Jan 20, 10:13*am, " wrote:
On Jan 20, 12:10 pm, kT wrote:

At 11:05 AM on January 20, 2009

See ya, assholes!

glad the moron has left the white house.

Pot, kettle, obsidian.
Old January 20th 09, 08:59 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
V for Vendicar

wrote
glad the moron has left the white house. I wish no college had agreed
to host his archives

What's the big deal? It's just a shoe box containing one half read book,
"My Pet Goat" and a bunch of IOU's.

Old January 20th 09, 09:00 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
V for Vendicar

"fargo116" wrote
Did you see the Drunken Frat Boy's face while President Obama was
speaking? He looked like he'd just eaten a rotted lemon. That
miserable son of a bitch. I have never been so disgusted with someone
in politics.

Do you think he will look any happier once he is hung for war crimes?

Old January 21st 09, 12:05 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

fargo116 wrote:
Did you see the Drunken Frat Boy's face while President Obama was
speaking? He looked like he'd just eaten a rotted lemon. That
miserable son of a bitch. I have never been so disgusted with someone
in politics.

I sure hope that his library has a glass case with "The Pet Goat" in it
from our 911 adventu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Goat
" 'The Pet Goat' is the story of a girl's pet goat that eats everything
in its path."
He was our nation's "pet goat" incarnate.

Pat

Old January 21st 09, 02:39 AM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
jonathan[_3_]

"kT" wrote in message
At 11:05 AM on January 20, 2009

See ya, assholes!

Let's at least be a bit fair in writing his eulogy.

Considering his distinct lack of intelligence, education and
compassion. Combined with a high level of arrogance and
possible lack of sobriety, I'd have to say he did a solidly
average job.

He kept the country safe from terrorism, but his indifference
allowed the economy to burst into flames.
It's the natural result of embracing one extreme while
ignoring the other. Both must be equally extreme and
in balance with each other. Ideally our leader should I believe
be a conservative on national security and an activist
on economic policy. Or the reverse as events require.

He could only be one of those.

As far as his legacy down the road, I believe Iraq will end
up being a success. And that a successful democracy in the
heart is extremist Islam is the best long term solution to
terrorism and the misery of that region.

I also believe the recent economic meltdown is a short term
problem which will produce a better regulated capitalism
eventually.

The beauty of Nature, and of Democracy, is that the good
the bad, and the ugly all find a way of making America stronger
over time. The only way another nation can become
as powerful as America is if they become....just like us.

Those around the world that doubt this truth, that doubt
America will continue to lead the world in keeping it free
and prosperous, do so at their own peril.

Jonathan

Old February 2nd 09, 07:15 PM posted to alt.politics.bush,alt.impeach.bush,sci.environment,sci.space.policy
Eric Chomko[_2_]

On Jan 20, 6:05*pm, Pat Flannery wrote:
fargo116 wrote:
Did you see the Drunken Frat Boy's face while President Obama was
speaking? He looked like he'd just eaten a rotted lemon. That
miserable son of a bitch. I have never been so disgusted with someone
in politics.

I sure hope that his library has a glass case with "The Pet Goat" in it
from our 911 adventuhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pet_Goat
" 'The Pet Goat' is the story of a girl's pet goat that eats everything
in its path."
He was our nation's "pet goat" incarnate.

Well it is the only proof of anything he actually read while being
president. Bush is notoruious for claiming to not read the papers or
anything in general (wait, maybe he skimmed through the book on the
Adams' John and John Quincy). He relied on folks like Rove, Card and
orthers to give him the news. Wow, what a way to filter reality!

Eric