A human perspective on seans

Old February 15th 10, 03:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default A human perspective on seans

On Feb 14, 2:57*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Feb 14, 9:53*am, BradGuth wrote:

On Feb 14, 8:52*am, "Sember" wrote:

"BradGuth" wrote in message

Kiyo, Darla and Sember

new subtopic: human giants (seans?)

Where did those large/giant humanoids come from?

What was the primary demise of these large/giant humanoids?

~ BG

The giants were just big, big people, friend and matey Brad!
They came from their mommas' bellies, just like you!

Many of them died because their size made them targets!
Little guys would bunch together and attack them!

"In UNIONS dere is strength!"

--
**** S e m b e r
* * * * * * * * * * * * *NO fear!

We're talking seriously big folks here, and so where did their truly
giant mommies come from?

Some of them are still around. *Didn't didn't you ever hear of Andre
the Giant? *Most of them nowadays play in the NBA!

Were they feared because of their being cannibalistic? (odd to figure
as cannibalistic when there was such abundant food and other resources
everywhere)

Why would the rest of us little guys set out to attack and kill off
these impressive giants?

Little guys survive famines better than giants.

With 7 bars (103 psi) worth of atmospheric pressure, most everything
grew large and more robust. *So what the hell blew away that nifty
atmosphere?

*~ BG

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Double-A

Do a serious internet search for human giants, and it'll knock your
socks off. These big folks were almost bigger than any storybook
giants.

Other when we got nailed by our noon(Selene), there was food
everywhere.

Those giants probably walked along at 10+ mph, and ran at 50 mph.

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 10:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 13, 9:29 pm, "Sember" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

Nothing exceeds the speed of light in our universe.

Can the universe expand at speeds faster than the speed of light?

--
**** S e m b e r
Freedom is for EVERYONE!

Gravity seems to be of infinite velocity, and as such whatever photons
would logically follow or propagate within each gravity stream or
flow.

How fast is our 14 billion year radii observed portion of this
otherwise infinite universe moving or expanding?

~ BG

The universe is always expanding in some places and contracting in others!
Right now, this area of space we're in is contracting toward the Great
Attractor.

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

Old February 15th 10, 10:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 14, 8:52 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

Kiyo, Darla and Sember

new subtopic: human giants (seans?)

Where did those large/giant humanoids come from?

What was the primary demise of these large/giant humanoids?

~ BG

The giants were just big, big people, friend and matey Brad!
They came from their mommas' bellies, just like you!

Many of them died because their size made them targets!
Little guys would bunch together and attack them!

"In UNIONS dere is strength!"

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

We're talking seriously big folks here, and so where did their truly
giant mommies come from?

Most of their mommies were sized in the "normal" range and came from their
mommies bellies, too!

Were they feared because of their being cannibalistic? (odd to figure
as cannibalistic when there was such abundant food and other resources
everywhere)

Mostly, the cannibalism thing was a myth, a rumor started to keep people
away!

Why would the rest of us little guys set out to attack and kill off
these impressive giants?

Little guys feel EVER so much bigger when they slay the mean old giant!

With 7 bars (103 psi) worth of atmospheric pressure, most everything
grew large and more robust. So what the hell blew away that nifty
atmosphere?

~ BG

The atmosphere evolved just like everything else!

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

Old February 15th 10, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 15, 1:01*am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 9:29 pm, "Sember" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

[...]

There's no fear because at 0.25%c we're talking about billions of
years before multiple galaxies merge somewhere within the Great
Attractor, and by then our once red-giant sun will have collapsed into
a white dwarf, surviving planets would have been set free to roam
about the galaxy, and most all life as we know it on Earth will no
longer exist. But then you got that interpretation from me to begin
with.

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 03:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 15, 1:05*am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:52 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

Once again, thanks for next to nothing.

In other words, your supposedly highly evolved species came into our
solar system as of 70 million years ago, and you seans have previously
stated that there are many other advanced (good and bad) species of
intelligent life out there, and yet somehow the biodiversity of Earth
is supposedly uniquely and independently one of a kind, meaning with
no outside help. I personalty find that hard to believe, especially
when natural and directed panspermia would have been so easy.

From your 70 million year old version of much higher intelligence to
start off with, as such it oddly has so little to contribute.

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 07:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

Well, Saul****HEAD, me ROUGH 'N TUMBLE MATEY?

Do you have a BETTER EXPLANATION???

Then let's SEE it, unless you're just a TOTAL JOKE, TOO!

"Saul Levy" wrote in message
Another IDIOT'S explanation of PHYSICS, Sember****HEAD!

You PORPII****HEADS are a TOTAL JOKE!

This is a VERY UNclear explanation, same as everything else you post
here.

CONTRACTING, MY ASS!

Are you OFF YOUR MEDS, Darla?

Saul Levy

Old February 15th 10, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 1:01 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 9:29 pm, "Sember" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

[...]

Aye! Matey!
'Cept for the speed's just a mite slower than that!

Ain't in strange, the difference in time frames?
In yours, it seems sooo long from now, yet in my time frame it's just around
the corner!

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

Old February 15th 10, 07:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sember

"BradGuth" wrote in message
On Feb 15, 1:05 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:52 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

From your 70 million year old version of much higher intelligence to
start off with, as such it oddly has so little to contribute.

~ BG

Aye, Matey, 'tis sad but true.
You have me deepest feelings for all that!
There are some things that must be left for after the official contact!
I know, it's not easy to understand, but it's for the best, me Brad, for the
best!

--
**** S e m b e r
NO fear!

Old February 15th 10, 08:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 15, 10:28*am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 15, 1:01 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 13, 9:29 pm, "Sember" wrote:
"HVAC" wrote in message

[...]

So, you crazy seans have to really slow down in order to interact with
us?

Are we talking 100:1 or something of 300,000:1 or how about a million
to one?

btw, got any pictures of that fast moving sean corner?

~ BG
Old February 15th 10, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Feb 15, 10:31*am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 15, 1:05 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

On Feb 14, 8:52 am, "Sember" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message

[...]

From your 70 million year old version of much higher intelligence to
start off with, as such it oddly has so little to contribute.

~ BG

Aye, Matey, 'tis sad but true.
You have me deepest feelings for all that!
There are some things that must be left for after the official contact!
I know, it's not easy to understand, but it's for the best, me Brad, for the
best!

--
**** S e m b e r

What the heck, perhaps in another 70 million years when there's all
but a handful humans if any remaining on our Easter Island planet,
whereas that "first contact" of yours will do us all a lot of good.

At least you seans got the ZNR Rothschild vote.

~ BG