A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Others » Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

"In Search of the Big Bang" (brief review)



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old May 30th 05, 08:45 AM
nightbat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default "In Search of the Big Bang" (brief review)

nightbat wrote

EL wrote:

T Wake wrote:
"EL" wrote in message
oups.com...
[EL]
Are you in any way conveying the nincompoop about a spherical shell 2D
surface (rubber of a balloon) that has no 3D sphere being contained
inside that surface! Well, there is a way out called "Hyperbola", but
believe me when I tell you that every mass MUST have a virtual centre,
which is not a virtual geometric coordinate.
The Big Bangers failed to realise that the cross section of the
universe must be hyperbolic to explain all their contradictions that
they did not explain. Einstein did know it but he either had not the
time or was just reluctant to argue with imbeciles shoving CMBR
empirical data in his face, so he gave up.


I am sorry, I seem to have missed the start of this and for some reason my
news server hasn't got them available for me to look at. For this reason I
am sorry if I am mis-apointing comments or opinions.

However, am I right in thinking that some one is getting confused over the
balloon analogy for the expansion of the universe. The analogy is based on
the surface of the balloon showing a two dimensional representation of three
dimensional space. There is no centre to the balloon unless you add in a
third dimension which renders the analogy obsolete.

The balloon is not a proper model of the universe, it is simply a method for
clarifying the way space expands without large scale structures needing to
move - and it indicates that the expansion of space is in all directions
simultaneously.

Once again, I am sorry if I have totally got the wrong end of the stick
here.

[EL]
Not at all, you are absolutely correct with your explanation.
The issue is whether such an explanation is anywhere realistically
satisfactory or can be regarded as sophisticated nincompoop that has no
physical relevance whatsoever.
I am quite certain that you are conveying the textbook's nincompoop
quite honestly, and you get the credits of being knowledgeable and
honest, but no one can blame you for conveying what was authentically
fabricated as the most ridiculous model that has no resemblance to any
logical scenario.
Those who authored that model deny space to exist without matter, while
severely falling into a contradiction assuming that that nonexistent
space is centre-less and expanding, thus pushing the 2D membrane
outwards.

We always look at compounded histories of light, and nothing is where
it seems to be now. Thus, the most outer is not expanding in the sense
of going away from us now, but rather WAS going away very long time ago
from where we came to be before we ever come to be. If what we see now
to have been going away then was coming closer later, much later that
we need a long time to realise that it is contracting, then why does
anyone persist to claim that the universe must be expanding now if we
do not even what light looks like now if it needed billions of years to
arrive to smash our numb senses?

EL


nightbat

Well the senses are meant to be stimulated see Officer Oc for
more deeper theoretical applied out of this Universe theory
preponderance. Don't like that one see nightbat profound " Black Comet
" for internal gravitational loop resolution.

ponder on,
the nightbat
  #2  
Old June 15th 05, 03:47 PM
Darla
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"nightbat" wrote in message
...
nightbat wrote

EL wrote:

T Wake wrote:
"EL" wrote in message
oups.com...
[EL]
Are you in any way conveying the nincompoop about a spherical shell

2D
surface (rubber of a balloon) that has no 3D sphere being contained
inside that surface! Well, there is a way out called "Hyperbola",

but
believe me when I tell you that every mass MUST have a virtual

centre,
which is not a virtual geometric coordinate.
The Big Bangers failed to realise that the cross section of the
universe must be hyperbolic to explain all their contradictions that
they did not explain. Einstein did know it but he either had not the
time or was just reluctant to argue with imbeciles shoving CMBR
empirical data in his face, so he gave up.

I am sorry, I seem to have missed the start of this and for some

reason my
news server hasn't got them available for me to look at. For this

reason I
am sorry if I am mis-apointing comments or opinions.

However, am I right in thinking that some one is getting confused over

the
balloon analogy for the expansion of the universe. The analogy is

based on
the surface of the balloon showing a two dimensional representation of

three
dimensional space. There is no centre to the balloon unless you add in

a
third dimension which renders the analogy obsolete.

The balloon is not a proper model of the universe, it is simply a

method for
clarifying the way space expands without large scale structures

needing to
move - and it indicates that the expansion of space is in all

directions
simultaneously.

Once again, I am sorry if I have totally got the wrong end of the

stick
here.

[EL]
Not at all, you are absolutely correct with your explanation.
The issue is whether such an explanation is anywhere realistically
satisfactory or can be regarded as sophisticated nincompoop that has no
physical relevance whatsoever.
I am quite certain that you are conveying the textbook's nincompoop
quite honestly, and you get the credits of being knowledgeable and
honest, but no one can blame you for conveying what was authentically
fabricated as the most ridiculous model that has no resemblance to any
logical scenario.
Those who authored that model deny space to exist without matter, while
severely falling into a contradiction assuming that that nonexistent
space is centre-less and expanding, thus pushing the 2D membrane
outwards.

We always look at compounded histories of light, and nothing is where
it seems to be now. Thus, the most outer is not expanding in the sense
of going away from us now, but rather WAS going away very long time ago
from where we came to be before we ever come to be. If what we see now
to have been going away then was coming closer later, much later that
we need a long time to realise that it is contracting, then why does
anyone persist to claim that the universe must be expanding now if we
do not even what light looks like now if it needed billions of years to
arrive to smash our numb senses?

EL


nightbat

Well the senses are meant to be stimulated see Officer Oc for
more deeper theoretical applied out of this Universe theory
preponderance. Don't like that one see nightbat profound " Black Comet
" for internal gravitational loop resolution.

ponder on,
the nightbat


You are "The Nightbat"?
We have heard about you.
You have been sent a similar message by email, but we wanted to be sure of
contacting you.


We are, as you might say, "Andromedan" or "of Andromeda".
Forgive us if we do not allow communications for now.
One from your galaxy is badly injured, one Darla.
And one called Silouen is heading in our direction, presumably to find out
what happened to her friend.
We have had to, unfortunately, block communications to and from your planet
and galaxy.
We must do this until we can determine why Darla and Silouen are here.
Please to tolerate our carefulness.


We have been watching your galaxy's life for a short while.
It is -- surprising -- to find one such as you on a planet such as
Earth/Terra.
What can you tell us about this crew called "Darla"?

of Andromeda


  #3  
Old June 15th 05, 04:06 PM
Starlord
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Someone has forgotten to take their meds today. PONK.

"Darla" wrote in message
...


  #4  
Old June 15th 05, 06:27 PM
nightbat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nightbat wrote

Non-Encoded Top Security Message
Incoming Hailing Frequency Priority One Open Emergency Channel
Planet Earth Receiving Station Indy Base One
Code Name: the nightbat
Message Received Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:47:21 GMT

Darla wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
...
nightbat wrote

EL wrote:

T Wake wrote:
"EL" wrote in message
oups.com...
[EL]
Are you in any way conveying the nincompoop about a spherical shell

2D
surface (rubber of a balloon) that has no 3D sphere being contained
inside that surface! Well, there is a way out called "Hyperbola",

but
believe me when I tell you that every mass MUST have a virtual

centre,
which is not a virtual geometric coordinate.
The Big Bangers failed to realise that the cross section of the
universe must be hyperbolic to explain all their contradictions that
they did not explain. Einstein did know it but he either had not the
time or was just reluctant to argue with imbeciles shoving CMBR
empirical data in his face, so he gave up.

I am sorry, I seem to have missed the start of this and for some

reason my
news server hasn't got them available for me to look at. For this

reason I
am sorry if I am mis-apointing comments or opinions.

However, am I right in thinking that some one is getting confused over

the
balloon analogy for the expansion of the universe. The analogy is

based on
the surface of the balloon showing a two dimensional representation of

three
dimensional space. There is no centre to the balloon unless you add in

a
third dimension which renders the analogy obsolete.

The balloon is not a proper model of the universe, it is simply a

method for
clarifying the way space expands without large scale structures

needing to
move - and it indicates that the expansion of space is in all

directions
simultaneously.

Once again, I am sorry if I have totally got the wrong end of the

stick
here.
[EL]
Not at all, you are absolutely correct with your explanation.
The issue is whether such an explanation is anywhere realistically
satisfactory or can be regarded as sophisticated nincompoop that has no
physical relevance whatsoever.
I am quite certain that you are conveying the textbook's nincompoop
quite honestly, and you get the credits of being knowledgeable and
honest, but no one can blame you for conveying what was authentically
fabricated as the most ridiculous model that has no resemblance to any
logical scenario.
Those who authored that model deny space to exist without matter, while
severely falling into a contradiction assuming that that nonexistent
space is centre-less and expanding, thus pushing the 2D membrane
outwards.

We always look at compounded histories of light, and nothing is where
it seems to be now. Thus, the most outer is not expanding in the sense
of going away from us now, but rather WAS going away very long time ago
from where we came to be before we ever come to be. If what we see now
to have been going away then was coming closer later, much later that
we need a long time to realise that it is contracting, then why does
anyone persist to claim that the universe must be expanding now if we
do not even what light looks like now if it needed billions of years to
arrive to smash our numb senses?

EL


nightbat

Well the senses are meant to be stimulated see Officer Oc for
more deeper theoretical applied out of this Universe theory
preponderance. Don't like that one see nightbat profound " Black Comet
" for internal gravitational loop resolution.

ponder on,
the nightbat


You are "The Nightbat"?
We have heard about you.
You have been sent a similar message by email, but we wanted to be sure of
contacting you.


nightbat

Yes, receiving you loud and clear, this is the nightbat---over

We are, as you might say, "Andromedan" or "of Andromeda".
Forgive us if we do not allow communications for now.
One from your galaxy is badly injured, one Darla.
And one called Silouen is heading in our direction, presumably to find out
what happened to her friend.
We have had to, unfortunately, block communications to and from your planet
and galaxy.
We must do this until we can determine why Darla and Silouen are here.
Please to tolerate our carefulness.


nightbat

Understood, galactic communications presently guarded blocked, I
am respectful for your carefulness and thank you for Priority One
emergency communiqué. Darla is a peaceful space explorer on Galactic top
priority Community Council mission. Peace space explorer Silouen is
assistant, please provide all immediate assistance for life preservation
under humanitarian intergalactian accord procedures. It is vital that
all possible measures be taken to help protect and secure safety of
Darla space voyager status.---over


We have been watching your galaxy's life for a short while.
It is -- surprising -- to find one such as you on a planet such as
Earth/Terra.
What can you tell us about this crew called "Darla"?

of Andromeda


nightbat

Thank you for your respectful kind words, and yes I am the
nightbat whose apparent Earth and now intergalactic legend precedes him.
I am known by reported critical injured Darla and assistant Silouen as
most trusted Earth human friend. Darla is the bravest and most fearless
space fellow being, nothing short of her eminence. I must therefore ask
for your highest guarded care for her medical and Silouen safety. I will
also forward per comm. relay to Galactic Federation
Headquarters---Commander Pros immediate notification of their safe care
and protective space life being harbor station handling. They mean you
no harm and are not on offensive scout mission but Inter Galactic
science one only. Repeat---not on offensive scout mission but science
one only. Sean are peaceful space guardian beings only seeking mutual
Universe knowledge.

Who may I respectfully ask is sending Priority One message from
Andromeda on Darla comm. to me on Earth the nightbat?

Thank you for your protective care of Darla and Silouen and if possible
please have them report in to InterGalactic Headquarters care of
Commander Pros at once. Most humbly thank you for emergency transmission
and aid to crew and please provide space coordinates for relay on to
InterGalactic Federation assistance control center for immediate pickup
of their space exploratory operatives.

End of Priority One Transmission
the nightbat out

the nightbat
  #5  
Old June 15th 05, 11:14 PM
nightbat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nightbat wrote

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 12:27:21 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

CapITANO,,,,

could not reach you:

|° Hi. This is the qmail-send program at ffni.com.
|° I'm afraid I wasn't able to deliver your message to the following addresses.
|° This is a permanent error; I've given up. Sorry it didn't work out.

|° :
|° user is over quota
nightbat wrote


Here is my private answer to you:

I can only hope that this is a bad joke.
Try to reach the Seans thru our group -
as fast as ever possible - thanks.

C


nightbat

My ISP is apparently being monitored by extremely high level
Earth Gov. operatives. For the past few weeks many messages have been
secretly redirected or withheld from public view. Couldn't even answer
some close Officer posted replies without problem hence necessity for
multi forwarding attempts. Glad you finally received my top Priority One
emergency message. Not a joke, I knew something was wrong with Darla
mission 1st because even the Commander said Sil missed a few relay comm.
messages and because Darla herself failed to answer my private emergency
hailing message to her. The Andromeda beings must have received same and
knew I was a mission contact because of my concern for her. I have
already forwarded emergency relayed message to Commander Pros but have
not been successful hailing him either. Darla is in trouble, serious
trouble and needs Earth Officer help to make contact with Galactic
Federation Command Center. See if you can get through to the Commander
since my efforts are being apparently hampered at times from Indy Base
One.

nightbat over and out

the nightbat
  #6  
Old June 15th 05, 11:43 PM
nightbat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nightbat wrote

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:14:23 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

See if you can get through to the Commander
since my efforts are being apparently hampered at times from Indy Base
One.


Let's hope theProz has got this emergency message
already ... there is not much that I can do from here ..
C.


nightbat

Yes, if the Commander received my emergency hailing message to
him he most likely is already LY speeding on to point of Andromeda Race
originating signal communication. He must be overwhelmed about the sad
news and is racing to get to Darla's side no doubt. Even if you regular
relay my posts it might be better since I am not seeing many of my posts
on the group. Could also be many of my friends and Officers around the
world are trying to get through to me too and can't because of internet
overload.

End of transmission

the nightbat
  #7  
Old June 16th 05, 12:10 AM
nightbat
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nightbat wrote

Post message addendum

nightbat wrote

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote:

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:14:23 -0500, nightbat
wrote:

See if you can get through to the Commander
since my efforts are being apparently hampered at times from Indy Base
One.


Let's hope theProz has got this emergency message
already ... there is not much that I can do from here ..
C.


nightbat

Yes, if the Commander received my emergency hailing message to
him he most likely is already LY speeding on to point of Andromeda Race
originating signal communication. He must be overwhelmed about the sad
news and is racing to get to Darla's side no doubt. Even if you regular
relay my posts it might be better since I am not seeing many of my posts
on the group. Could also be many of my friends and Officers around the
world are trying to get through to me too and can't because of internet
overload.


See if perhaps you can apply you profound telepathic or diamond white
hole sub quantum crystals technology gifts to get through to the
Commander Pros. Maybe if possible even contact Dolly Bee at the
Mother-in Law for additional help. Our space Darla Princes needs our
help so pull all the stops to relay comm. do what we can to save her.
Where are brilliant elect Officers Ray, Double-A, Bert, Luigi, oc,
Twitty, FTL Greysky, Painius, Uncle Al, Ghost in The Machine, El, when
you need them?


End of transmission

the nightbat

  #8  
Old June 16th 05, 10:25 AM
dEeP tHoUgHt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nightbat wrote:

My ISP is apparently being monitored by extremely high level
Earth Gov. operatives. For the past few weeks many messages have been
secretly redirected or withheld from public view. Couldn't even answer
some close Officer posted replies without problem hence necessity for
multi forwarding attempts.

[ ]


37432
calling nightbat
refer to me as . . . deep thought
i am insider
what you suspect about gov interference - accurate
i am sympathizer to your cause of peaceful intergalactic interaction
have took it upon myself to neutralize any continued gov interference
you can count on deep thought to help enable the goals set out
until further contact . . . over and out §
37433



  #9  
Old June 16th 05, 11:02 AM
dEeP tHoUgHt
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

nightbat wrote:

My ISP is apparently being monitored by extremely high level
Earth Gov. operatives. For the past few weeks many messages have been
secretly redirected or withheld from public view. Couldn't even answer
some close Officer posted replies without problem hence necessity for
multi forwarding attempts.

[ ]

37432
calling nightbat
refer to me as . . . deep thought
i am insider
what you suspect about gov interference - accurate
i am sympathizer to your cause of peaceful intergalactic interaction
have took it upon myself to neutralize any continued gov interference
you can count on deep thought to help enable the goals set out
until further contact . . . over and out §
37433


  #10  
Old June 16th 05, 11:14 AM
Andromedan
external usenet poster
 
Posts: n/a
Default

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message...
...
On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:47:21 GMT, "Darla"
wrote:

Haalar, Rex Mandor Taygeta
[Pleiadian Council]
to
Andromedan Council

As we understand you are able to help Darla,
please do so.

Receive Silouen with respect and friendship
and make sure she shall be able to get all
the access to Darla that she needs.

Please report back as soon as you can.

With intergalactic regards,

Haalar

Please give my best wishes of healing
to my friend Darla (she knows me as "Charles").

---------------------------------------------------------------------
You are "The Nightbat"?
We have heard about you.
You have been sent a similar message by email, but we wanted to be sure

of
contacting you.


We are, as you might say, "Andromedan" or "of Andromeda".
Forgive us if we do not allow communications for now.
One from your galaxy is badly injured, one Darla.
And one called Silouen is heading in our direction, presumably to find

out
what happened to her friend.
We have had to, unfortunately, block communications to and from your

planet
and galaxy.
We must do this until we can determine why Darla and Silouen are here.
Please to tolerate our carefulness.


We have been watching your galaxy's life for a short while.
It is -- surprising -- to find one such as you on a planet such as
Earth/Terra.
What can you tell us about this crew called "Darla"?

of Andromeda



The Darla crew is passing.
If you are a friend you may want to briefly mourn.
We cannot contain the Silouen crew.
Odd these beings, the way they project themselves, the way they hold
multiple presences.

We have completed our survey.
Your galaxy is grander than we once thought.
And Darla has been returned to your vicinity to pass.
Communications has been restored.

We would appreciate your letting us know before you next approach us.
Thank you for your consideration.
Do not try to contact us unless you intend to approach.
We will not respond.
Nothing further.

Andy


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NOMINATION: digest, volume 2453397 Ross Astronomy Misc 233 October 23rd 05 04:24 AM
"In Search of the Big Bang" (brief review) Too Many Kooks Spoil the Brothel Astronomy Misc 82 June 18th 05 07:55 AM
Big Bang Baloney....or scientific cult? Yoda Misc 102 August 2nd 04 02:33 AM
NASA Releases Near-Earth Object Search Report Ron Baalke Astronomy Misc 0 September 10th 03 04:39 PM
NASA Releases Near-Earth Object Search Report Ron Baalke Misc 0 September 10th 03 04:39 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright ©2004-2024 SpaceBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.