America: The Dark Ages For Science

Old April 21st 10, 02:30 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
Vesele

Default America: The Dark Ages For Science

On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 19:43:57 -0400, "Ala"
wrote:

"razvlekatsa zabavlatsa" wrote in message
.. .

Anything the United States has touched has become corrupt. America's
only allies are those who are completely corrupted by them. The only
thing resolving this global problem is strong, principled leadership
which fosters mutually beneficial commitments globally and in turn
paves the way to an enlightened global community which works for the
common benefit of each other.

America plays follow the leader as much as it leads.

There is little doubt after the bank bail outs who controls America.

It's allies includes
those who have corrupted the USA

England and America are conjoined twins, with England being the
dominant twin because it owns the dollar. America is the so-called
world super power, the power behind the throne. But that reputation
has vastly been tarnished since 9-11. The rest of the world sees
America as a murderous bully fighting wars of conquest for the British
Empire and the London banks.

If you think there is a global problem then you have to look at it globally
and figure out what makes the world go round, and that's mostly money, not
all money but mostly

Money doesn't make the world go around -- if it did, we'd all be dead
now! Ask a real scientist -- all they want is to be able to do the
work which interests them without having to acquiesce to 'state
approved' science and lack of funding for vital research because some
London bank feels threatened by scientific achievement and progress,
which will better the human condition. Look what happened to Tesla.
Everyone was amazed by his research until the bankers who were funding
the research got involved. JP Morgan wasn't able to put a meter on
Tesla's free energy and the research was sequestered and buried. To
this day it is taboo to resume this research -- it simply will be
shunned and unfunded.

What kind of so-called modern, progressive society would want to
scuttle research which would have been so beneficial to mankind?

But it's not too late. The world is full of inquiring minds and
wealthy countries who would gladly fund and promote such
research.

Your idealism, scripted as it is, is hilarious

Without the ideals which birth progress and leadership which supports
progress, then humanity has no useful purpose. Without progress, we as
a species, can not survive. If we don't go forward, we as a species
will stagnate and go backward. The Universe doesn't care if humanity
exists so it is up to each of us to care and provide an environment
which fosters and encourages new discovery, new technology -- it is
almost infinitely endless. After all if it weren't for honest,
brilliant scientists, we would have never discovered the Earth was
round!

It would be a tragedy of epic proportions if bank-controlled
governments were allowed to control the fate of mankind.

Old April 21st 10, 05:15 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Yes it would certainly be is a tragedy of epic proportions, and I'm
sure those multi-trillionaire Rothschilds are going to object to any
changes in that bank-controlled government thing they got going.

~ BG
Old April 21st 10, 06:14 AM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
Vesele

wrote:

[...]

No one suggested "any changes in that bank-controlled government thing
they (Rothschilds) got going".

Do you have a problem with that?
Old April 21st 10, 06:26 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
infowars.com is a CIA Front Operation

Default Dave Rothschild On Astro Physics & Alex Jones' "Scientific Dictatorship" America: The Dark Ages For Science

wrote:

I'm
sure those multi-trillionaire Rothschilds are going to object to any
changes in that bank-controlled government thing they got going.

http://www.infowars.com/a-call-to-ac...-dictatorship/
http://www.infowars.com/articles/sci... an_earth.htm

This is a perfect case of dumb and dumber.

Old April 21st 10, 10:31 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

Yes, as do 90+% of most everyone else.

~ BG
Old April 21st 10, 10:34 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Dave Rothschild On Astro Physics & Alex Jones' "Scientific

wrote:
I'm
sure those multi-trillionaire Rothschilds are going to object to any
changes in that bank-controlled government thing they got going.

http://www.infowars.com/a-call-to-ac..._rothschild_ju...

This is a perfect case of dumb and dumber.

Why of course you'd have to say that, or else.

Are you suggesting those Rothschilds shouldn't have any brown-nosed
minions or spook/moles cloaked as Atheists and political independents
here in Usenet/newsgroups?

~ BG
Old April 21st 10, 10:39 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
razvlekatsa zabavlatsa

wrote:

[...]

You didn't learn anything from recent history.

Is has to collapse before you can create something new.

Is there any essential difference between the United States of America
and the USSR?

Both have/had a system of forced labor and political persecution.
Both have/had approved torture and extra judicial killing.
Both have/had a system of gulags.

Required reading in the Russian Federation schools:

The Gulag Archipelago by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn in original Russian
(free):
http://lib.ru/PROZA/SOLZHENICYN/gulag.txt
http://lib.ru/PROZA/SOLZHENICYN/gulag2.txt
http://lib.ru/PROZA/SOLZHENICYN/gulag3.txt

First published in English in the USA in 1973 by Harper & Rowe,
subsequently published in trade paperback volumes.
Available in used bookstores.

Old April 21st 10, 10:43 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
razvlekatsa zabavlatsa

wrote:
I'm
sure those multi-trillionaire Rothschilds are going to object to any
changes in that bank-controlled government thing they got going.

http://www.infowars.com/a-call-to-ac..._rothschild_ju...

This is a perfect case of dumb and dumber.

Why of course you'd have to say that, or else.

Are you suggesting those Rothschilds shouldn't have any brown-nosed
minions or spook/moles cloaked as Atheists and political independents
here in Usenet/newsgroups?

Failure to be able to laugh at yourself noted.

Please don't assume since you take yourself seriously that others
will.

Aloha~~~~~~

~ BG

Old April 21st 10, 10:44 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

(free):http://lib.ru/PROZA/SOLZHENICYN/gula...CYN/gulag3.txt

First published in English in the USA in 1973 by Harper & Rowe,
subsequently published in trade paperback volumes.
Available in used bookstores.

Our mutually perpetrated cold-war proved that the US and USSR were
essentially equal partners in crimes against humanity. (England was
also another big part of that era)

~ BG
Old April 21st 10, 11:47 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.astro,sci.physics
razvlekatsa zabavlatsa

wrote:

[...]

Nope, you're not even close. The USA has the dubious achievement of
being the world's most prolific creator of crimes against humanity.
The former USSR never came close to that American 'achievement'.

(England was also another big part of that era)

In the cold war, the former USSR thought it was protecting itself
against a great evil USA when in fact they realized after the USSR
collapse that the cold war was just a continued effort by the European
monarchy & Rothschild to steal Russia's oil and mineral wealth in
order to resell it, force people into using their dollar scrip to
create a world reserve currency and keep the Rothschild financial
ponzi scheme afloat globally.

The chickens have now come home to roost because the only way
Rothschild can keep the dollar afloat is to create a Gulag Archipelago
of forced labor in the United States as the dollar is no longer
recognized as a viable world reserve currency. As the Americans
protest their government's abuse, they will be interned into the gulag
system of forced labor and human rights abuses.

But that system will eventually collapse when the last American is
killed off by 'their government'.