Letter from a zetadrone about PX hoax

Old August 4th 03, 01:07 AM
dang

Default Letter from a zetadrone about PX hoax

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy339.htm
you can find a lot of pics of PX passing by (next to the sun)

judoka_61 alias dang
Old August 4th 03, 02:56 AM
DrPostman

On 3 Aug 2003 17:07:27 -0700, (dang) wrote:

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy339.htm
you can find a lot of pics of PX passing by (next to the sun)

judoka_61 alias dang

What is this, some last desperate gasp? This newsgroup has gone for a
while now without this nonsense. Your hero has lost all credibility
and has, as many have said for a long time now, a great need for
psychiatric help.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy
Old August 4th 03, 08:47 AM
Wally Anglesea™

On 3 Aug 2003 17:07:27 -0700, (dang) wrote:

http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy339.htm
you can find a lot of pics of PX passing by (next to the sun)

judoka_61 alias dang

jebus christ. I can take better scam pictures than that. Why don't you
and Nacy recognise that you got caught out. Cold.
For the Truth about Planet X,
Phil Plait's excellent summary:
http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/misc/planetx/index.html
Old August 4th 03, 09:48 PM

dang wrote on 3 Aug 2003 17:07:27 -0700:
:d http://www.zetatalk.com/teams/rogue/nancy339.htm
:d you can find a lot of pics of PX passing by (next to the sun)

It is quite funny (not to mention sad) to see what Nancy is
trying to pawn off as her imaginary "PX". These images she
is claiming as PX are just a lot of really bad snapshots. They
are clearly being taken by very amateurish (I hesitate to call
them "photographers" who obviously don't know what they are
doing or seeing. How come no reputable observers have been
able to image PX? Oh, I know - because it is not real!

Jim.

Jim Scotti
Lunar & Planetary Laboratory
University of Arizona
Tucson, AZ 85721 USA http://www.lpl.arizona.edu/~jscotti/
Old August 4th 03, 10:50 PM
Thomas McDonald

"Pietro Sommavilla" wrote in message
om...

snip

P.S. (again) Please;Folks like..None..O' brother..or Mac are free to
don't read or reply to this post..thanks

....or to read and reply. You're free to go away and never come back.

Old August 4th 03, 11:34 PM
DrPostman

On 4 Aug 2003 13:39:31 -0700, (Pietro
Sommavilla) wrote:

Hello Debunkers&Scientists,I see that the Zetas still running the
show, so since
I'm feed up of these stories I'd like to ask to you a couple of Q. if
you don't mind (of course) I hope to gain more knowledge from your
answers.

I've realize that..
the zetas will not tell to us the exact date that Planet X is coming,
so maybe it will pass by the next day or maybe the next billion of
years.

Meanwhile the Sun equal the disruption of weather patterns on Earth.
And this is a fact that nobody can hide...anyway there we go:

1)Is weird weather occurring on Earth?

2)Is the heating up of Earth's core causing the melting of the
glaciers and ice caps at a rate never seen... before ?

3)Is something also causing a massive amount of earthquakes to occur
on a daily basis..? (Check the daily USGS earthquake record and se
for yourself)

thanks
judoka_61

P.S. (again) Please;Folks like..None..O' brother..or Mac are free to
don't read or reply to this post..thanks.-

I thought you got over this Zeta nonsense and admitted it wasn't
there. What happened, someone hit you with a stupid stick again?

Old August 5th 03, 01:02 AM
Fred Garvin

Old August 6th 03, 05:45 AM
Earl Colby Pottinger

Let's see, Zeta claim to tell white lies and you still believe them?

Pole Shift, did not happen.

Tidal Waves, did not happen.

Cities sinking, did not happen.

Food storages, did not happen.

Planet X in plain sight for all to see, did not happen.

Zeta prediction success rate 0%.

I just wonder how much of your money she has fool.

Earl Colby Pottinger

--
I make public email sent to me! Hydrogen Peroxide Rockets, OpenBeos,
SerialTransfer 3.0, RAMDISK, BoatBuilding, DIY TabletPC. What happened to