Rogue Planets

Old January 19th 18, 04:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Rogue Planets

One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They are kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really no where to go at all.
Old January 19th 18, 04:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They are
kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really no where
to go at all.

*** perhaps you can point out to us just one rogue Nation that
roams the planet Earth ...

Old January 19th 18, 05:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Friday, January 19, 2018 at 10:49:27 AM UTC-6, Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They are
kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really no where
to go at all.

*** perhaps you can point out to us just one rogue Nation that
roams the planet Earth ...

North Korea. It roams our thoughts, our concerns, our news--all with nowhere to go. Just like a rogue planet.

Old January 19th 18, 05:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They are
kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really no where
to go at all.

*** perhaps you can point out to us just one rogue Nation that
roams the planet Earth ...

***Hagar lives in a rogue trailer park. It has to move about once a year.

Old January 19th 18, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Hägar wrote:
"Mark Earnest" wrote in message

One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They
are kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really
no where to go at all.

*** perhaps you can point out to us just one rogue Nation that
roams the planet Earth ...

Kekistan.
Those poor oppressed kekistani meme farmers have no land to call their own.
And have to live on 4chan

Old January 20th 18, 09:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_2_]

On 20/01/2018 3:34 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They are kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really no where to go at all.

'Cool' as in ****ing freezing? Yes most would be frozen over.

---
http://www.avg.com

Old January 20th 18, 11:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Saturday, January 20, 2018 at 3:14:26 AM UTC-6, Whisper wrote:
On 20/01/2018 3:34 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
One of the coolest things in the universe must be rogue planets. They are kind of like rogue nations--doomed to roam the universe with really no where to go at all.

'Cool' as in ****ing freezing? Yes most would be frozen over.

Rogue planets may indeed be ice cold but probably are not that way inside. Geothermal heat could warm up a whole underground civilization of rogues.
Old January 22nd 18, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

?
'Cool' as in ****ing freezing? Yes most would be frozen over.

Rogue planets may indeed be ice cold but probably are not that way inside.. Geothermal heat could warm up a whole underground civilization of rogues..

Is a White dwarf a rogue star? were all rock planets made with lots of iron in reality drifting through space waiting to be captured by a star? It could fit with my thinking? Maybe this is what the Oort cloud is showing us.Today its showing comets,and billions of years ago it brought planets to orbit our sun.Reality is theOort cloud was much closed and had bigger rocks in those times.I will do a post on this theme soon. Bert
Old January 23rd 18, 05:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Fartist, Face-****ter & Hate-mongering Bigot "reber G=emc^2"
which anagrams to
says "I-never-say-'I'm-sorry" for
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments but he feels
sorry about his https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
& claims to be http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal
who whines: "I am all alone in my van and I am depressed"....

..... hmmm... snicker... ahahahAHAHA... ROTFLMAO