A Space & astronomy forum. SpaceBanter.com

Go Back   Home » SpaceBanter.com forum » Astronomy and Astrophysics » Astronomy Misc
Site Map Home Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

A mind and power of Hitler. A racist mindset of police. Deadlypursuit of infinite targets online. Discriminating as racist stalker.Chronically abusing individual and private rights. Keeping people in astalked condition. Only police became culture, on

Old November 7th 08, 03:50 AM posted to sci.astro
gb[_3_]
external usenet poster

Default A mind and power of Hitler. A racist mindset of police. Deadlypursuit of infinite targets online. Discriminating as racist stalker.Chronically abusing individual and private rights. Keeping people in astalked condition. Only police became culture, on

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I respect Turkey for banning the Kurd culture. I am not racist butsuch people who turn to eye for eye terrorism, crimes against humanities,racist terror and fascism is incredible horror. They discriminate in terror,they are possessive dictators witho [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 November 6th 08 09:30 PM
Stalkers out in public: All of humanity, Hollywood has opinions ofstalkers and deadly racist minded people, all Americans look down deep insideon fascists, and nobody understands the rise of UK cameraworld Hitler.Deranged people form in history to di gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 October 2nd 08 01:18 AM
You are a clinically insane stalker who is committing crimes andopenly following and discriminating online against people in unstoppable rageof hate and Ku Klux Klan. gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 July 21st 08 08:25 AM
I don't know whose the retard to have to defend anything agaist anill terroristic psychopath, by all laws he is a stalker terrorist and criminalwith hate crimes and stalking, using my name. But I called the police 10times, he abroad, the police can't gb[_3_] Astronomy Misc 0 April 17th 08 11:53 PM