NO looking at the sky tonight

Old December 6th 04, 01:54 AM
Mark F.

Default NO looking at the sky tonight

L.A. is rained in on all sides..

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new laws of physics or something.

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

Old December 6th 04, 03:45 AM
starlord

You could have kept the clouds if you wasn't going to send the High Desert
any rain.

The Forgotten
http://home.inreach.com/starlord/forgotten.htm
SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Car Fund Page Update
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

"Mark F." wrote in message
L.A. is rained in on all sides..

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new laws of physics or something.

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

---

Old December 6th 04, 04:29 AM
David G. Nagel

Mark F. wrote:
L.A. is rained in on all sides..

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new laws of physics or something.

Same problem here in the Chicago area...

Dave
Old December 6th 04, 05:38 AM
Pat O'Connell

"Mark F." wrote in message

L.A. is rained in on all sides..

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new laws of physics or something.

--
Hike High Mountains
Fish for Wild Trout

Marvelous Marin County was overcast as well. ClearSky said it would be

Las Vegas NV is socked in as well. At least we got a bit of rain from
the clouds.

--
Pat O'Connell
[note munged EMail address]
Old December 6th 04, 08:21 AM
md

"Mark F." wrote in message news:wZOsd.381$4E6.293@trnddc06...
L.A. is rained in on all sides..

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new laws of physics or something.

one clouded night and that's news? Over here we have had perhaps 3 clear nights during the last
month!
--
md

Old December 6th 04, 09:49 AM
Steve Maddison

md wrote:
"Mark F." wrote in message

L.A. is rained in on all sides..

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new laws of physics or
something.

one clouded night and that's news? Over here we have had perhaps
3 clear nights during the last month! -- md

Heh - you beat me to it. My heart bleeds for those poor,
unfortunate souls across the pond ;-)

--
Steve Maddison
Den Haag, The Netherlands
Old December 6th 04, 01:47 PM
Jon Isaacs

Heh - you beat me to it. My heart bleeds for those poor,
unfortunate souls across the pond ;-)

--
Steve Maddison

Actually here in San Diego it cleared up Saturday night enough to get some nice
views through the sucker holes in the clouds for Sunday night was definitely a
no-no.

jon
Old December 6th 04, 02:18 PM
Marty

Well I guess I'll just go invent some new
laws of physics or something.

WOW! We'll read all about it in sci.astro!
Marty