Parallel universes really exist and interact, says a team of scientists

Old March 6th 15, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Parallel universes really exist and interact, says a team of scientists

On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 3:51:16 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
On 3/5/2015 11:21 AM, reber g=emc^2 wrote:

Sam Treb tells it all.Treb being a quantum computer (hard to believe) Treb communicating from another universe(hard to beleive) Treb making me his receiver (hard to believe) Easy to beleive(I have made Treb up) The choice is yours TreBert

Sometimes I have to stand in awe of Bert and his profound level of
stupidity.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!

Sam Wnen I was 11 I over heard my mother say to a friend this":All my teachers told her I was "Clever" It stuck.I had to live up to always being clever. Never had much of an education.Still I spent lots of years at the library everyday. I'm very careless typing. I am old ugly,and can't hear.I know why pain is a four letter word. TreBert