parallel universes

Old June 24th 07, 06:59 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.bio.paleontology
mathematician

Default parallel universes

On Jun 23, 2:10 pm, fish wrote:
why are top scientists talkin about parallel universes so
vehemently, ...CUT AWAY PART OF THE TEXT.....

I have explained suggested model of galaxy as one side subject
in my Thesis of Master of Science: "Geodesic Algebras" (2006),
where I have explained some related matters in details, hopefully
more understandable form. The text is written in english language
and this thesis available (in public) in the University of
Oulu libraries ("Luna" or "Tellus" or "Main" libraries).

Hannu

Old June 25th 07, 08:43 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.bio.paleontology
mathematician

On Jun 23, 2:10 pm, fish wrote:

why are top scientists talkin about parallel universes so
vehemently, ...CUT AWAY PART OF THE TEXT.....

I have explained suggested model of galaxy as one side subject
in my Thesis of Master of Science: "Geodesic Algebras" (2006),
where I have explained some related matters in details, hopefully
more understandable form. The text is written in english language
and this thesis available (in public) in the University of
Oulu libraries ("Luna" or "Tellus" or "Main" libraries).

Hannu

why not a pdf?

Please send your email address to me then I can send my thesis as
pdf-form to you. I have no web page of my own.

Unfortunately about ten hand drawn pages are not included in this
pdf-form and they are only in library book.

Hannu

Gravity Parallel Universes added Dimensions,and Membranes G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 50 February 2nd 06 11:54 PM
parallel Universes G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 12 November 11th 05 08:30 PM
parallel Universes Bible John Misc 11 November 8th 05 02:50 AM
parallel Universes G=EMC^2 Glazier Misc 2 November 7th 05 09:28 PM
parallel universes Sirius Black Science 3 February 11th 04 03:39 AM