Retailers?

Old May 16th 06, 01:12 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Default Retailers?

Anyone recommend a good retailer for buying a new scope from? I got my last
8inch reflector from eBay (big mistake). I was looking at buying the 10inch
Meade LX90 LNT model.

TIA

Redman

Old May 16th 06, 09:38 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Try Telescope House, F1 Cameras and many more who advertise on
Astronomy Now or Sky at Night magazines.

Pierre MK-UK

Old May 16th 06, 09:52 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

Redman wrote:
Anyone recommend a good retailer for buying a new scope from? I got my last
8inch reflector from eBay (big mistake). I was looking at buying the 10inch
Meade LX90 LNT model.

TIA

Redman

I bought my Skywatcher refractor from Sherwoods Photo and was pleased
with their service (next day delivery).

They seem to have the LX90 LNT on special offer at the moment 'while
stocks last'

£1599 - not sure if that's a good price or not.

http://www.sherwoods-photo.com/meade...e_index_fs.htm

Cheers,

Jeff
Old May 17th 06, 01:40 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

"Redman" wrote in message
Anyone recommend a good retailer for buying a new scope from? I got my
last
8inch reflector from eBay (big mistake). I was looking at buying the
10inch
Meade LX90 LNT model.

look for the thread "meade prices" posted on 27-04-06

cheers
Mark