My Official Election Prediction! Kerry Wins, Clinton to run UN!

Old October 30th 04, 01:18 AM
jonathan

Default My Official Election Prediction! Kerry Wins, Clinton to run UN!

In my home of S Florida, the turnout is the wild card.
One to three hour lines all week at early voting sites.
A massive turnout is expected.

Kerry has a 12 to 15% poll lead in the largest county
in Fl, Miami-Dade. Bush is strongest in the rural areas
of Fl, but the turnout is expected to be low since these
areas were heavily damaged by the hurricanes.

Florida ends up going to Kerry, and with it the election.
Along with Wisconsin, Ohio and maybe even Pennsylvania.
I see Kerry getting 300 electoral votes in a surprisingly
easy win.

President Clinton, cnn reported last week, would love to
become Secretary General of the UN, with a Kerry
win that could happen. Clinton is very popular in the
third world.

America could Shine like never before.

Jonathan

Old October 30th 04, 01:59 AM
Scott Lowther

jonathan wrote:

Clinton is very popular in the
third world.

No doubt. Everybody loves a kiss-ass.

Old October 31st 04, 05:14 PM
Tkalbfus1

A massive turnout is expected.
but the turnout is expected to be low
since these
areas were heavily damaged by the hurricanes.

So let me get this straight. The hurricanes carefuly skirted around all the
major metropolitian areas while paying particular attention to all the
out-lying areas where the farmers live, is that it? And then the Hurricanes
damaged all the polling stations in the rural areas, so the farmers just give
up and throw in their pitch forks, since God obviously intended for them not to
vote and he sent three hurricanes to make sure of it. All of them carefully
skirting the cities and leaving them undamaged so that minorities can show up
at the polls.

Florida ends up going to Kerry, and with it the election.
Along with Wisconsin, Ohio and maybe even Pennsylvania.
I see Kerry getting 300 electoral votes in a surprisingly
easy win.

And all the Democrats, and Osama Bin Laden will celebrate the downfall of Bush
and Kerry will think twice before ever confronting Terrorism in any serious
way. Buildings will explode, Americans will die and Kerry will convert to Islam
and raise taxes so he can pay tribute to Al-Qaida.

President Clinton, cnn reported last week, would love to
become Secretary General of the UN, with a Kerry
win that could happen. Clinton is very popular in the
third world.

The only problem is that he is an American, he will have to give up his
American Citizenship he he will ever hope to get the Third World vote.

America could Shine like never before.

Just like it did under Carter.
Old November 2nd 04, 11:04 AM
jonathan

"Tkalbfus1" wrote in message
A massive turnout is expected.
but the turnout is expected to be low
since these
areas were heavily damaged by the hurricanes.

So let me get this straight. The hurricanes carefuly skirted around all the
major metropolitian areas while paying particular attention to all the
out-lying areas where the farmers live, is that it? And then the Hurricanes
damaged all the polling stations in the rural areas, so the farmers just give
up and throw in their pitch forks, since God obviously intended for them not to
vote and he sent three hurricanes to make sure of it. All of them carefully
skirting the cities and leaving them undamaged so that minorities can show up
at the polls.

Yep!

Gov Bush indicated turnout in the rural areas might be a problem
for this election. And the tone of his voice while saying so
indicated it's a big problem. But not because of damage to
polling stations, but because hurricanes tend to dominate
the attention, time and energy of their victims.