A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

Old March 6th 04, 05:43 AM
Clave

Default A Water World? (Warning: This Post Contains 'Science')

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.

Expecially when both the "Matrix" and "Terminator" series spell out that's not
going to be the case.

Jim

Old March 6th 04, 05:47 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old March 6th 04, 07:02 AM
revlove

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.
--
V.G.

Now, Mr. VeeGee, I suppose that you are suggesting that The World Weakly
News is NOT a credible source? That, Sir, is some serious slander man. The
News consistently is of the highest journalistic caliber. Indeed, in the
very article mentioned, one may read, en passant, about IBM's Deep Blue's
wins over 1997 World Chess Champion Boris Kasparov.

I rest my case.

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, E.D.B.

Old March 6th 04, 03:42 PM
Donald L Ferrt

"revlove" wrote in message news:9Ie2c.6388$BA.4168@fed1read03...
"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
On 4 Mar 2004 21:02:45 -0800, (Donald L
Ferrt) wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

Okay, maybe not.

http://www.weeklyworldnews.com/featu...stanceid=10730

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

I've been wondering where you get all your 'information'. This
explains so, so much.
--
V.G.

Now, Mr. VeeGee, I suppose that you are suggesting that The World Weakly
News is NOT a credible source? That, Sir, is some serious slander man. The
News consistently is of the highest journalistic caliber. Indeed, in the
very article mentioned, one may read, en passant, about IBM's Deep Blue's
wins over 1997 World Chess Champion Boris Kasparov.

I rest my case.

Rev. Dr. Hugh Morles, E.D.B.

Wired News carried the News first!
Old March 6th 04, 03:44 PM
Donald L Ferrt

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message . ..
On 5 Mar 2004 03:35:36 -0800, (Double-A) wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell:

(Donald L Ferrt) wrote in message . com...
[snip]

SUPER-ROBOTS WILL WIPE OUT MANKIND!

SAN FRANCISCO -- A top computer-industry insider has issued an urgent
public alarm, warning that if we remain on our present course, robots
will take over the world within a few short years -- and will drive
mankind into extinction!

Bill Joy, chief scientist at Sun Microsystems, says advanced robots
that are smarter, stronger and better than human beings in every way
are just around the corner and that "we may not survive the encounter
with the superior robot species."

The only immediate effect will that we will see our former jobs, which
are now being done in India, coming back home, but assigned to robots!

Double-A

No, Dumbass. People work for three things, food, shelter, and pussy,
none of which the robots will need. All that will be left is robots,
and they won't NEED to work. There won't BE any jobs, here, or India,
or anywhere else.

Man, you're a moron!
--
V.G.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.
"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

And science you don't contain!
Old March 6th 04, 03:46 PM
Donald L Ferrt

E.D.B. = Evidence of a Dumb *******!
Old March 6th 04, 04:24 PM
Carl R. Osterwald

In article , Donald L
Ferrt wrote:

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Huh?

-=-=-=-=-

Official AFA-B Bully, Pest, and Gummint Disinformation Agent
Old March 6th 04, 06:37 PM
revlove

"Donald L Ferrt" wrote in message
om...
"revlove" wrote in message

[...]

That's highly creative, Donald. Perhaps you'd like to edit the remainder of
my good 'ol .sig now that you've wrapped up your highly insightful planetary
science postings? He http://www.6URL.com/PY .

The Right Reverend Dr. Hugh Morles, Earned Doctorate Bully

Metric on Mars Markus Kuhn Policy 432 June 10th 04 11:20 PM
Mars - Gemmule on a Stick Thomas Lee Elifritz Astronomy Misc 167 March 16th 04 03:03 AM
International Space Station Science - One of NASA's rising stars Jacques van Oene Space Station 0 December 27th 03 01:32 PM
NASA Engineer Opens Doors To World Of Science Ron Baalke Space Station 0 October 14th 03 11:58 PM
underground water. {#] Mining Pioneer Astronomy Misc 3 July 24th 03 10:40 AM