RFI: Parasail kit for the Revell Gemini?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 6th 08, 03:22 AM posted to rec.models.scale,sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default RFI: Parasail kit for the Revell Gemini?

....Has anyone ever seen a decent resin or other media conversion kit
for the Revell Gemini that allows it to be converted into the aborted
parasail landing mode? IIRC, the very early releases of the kit -
first thru third pressings - included the landing skis, but not the
parasail. One of my OMBloggers asked about this in e-mail, and it hit
me that I've never seen that sort of conversion kit available. One
could probably build one easily out of brass tubing and silk in a
scratchbuild, but I'm still surprised I havn't seen a kit before now.

OM
--
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [