spiral, elliptical, irregular galaxies Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean ofPositrons = Space = gravity #124 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Old December 9th 11, 04:22 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default spiral, elliptical, irregular galaxies Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean ofPositrons = Space = gravity #124 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

Using Faraday's law as the template geometry of the evolution of astro
bodies,
with Space=ocean positrons. Keep in mind that gravity no longer exists
in physics as Newtonian gravity nor as General Relativity. There is no
gravity holding together the astro bodies, but instead it is a EM
force and it follows
Faraday's law.

We picture it as the Sun a bar magnet, and Earth's orbit as a closed
loop and the flow of electricity in that loop is the planet Earth. The
charges are matter mass of
Sun and Earth and the antimatter of the positron-space.

The conception of gravity by Newton was that mass attracts other mass,
and
the conception by General Relativity was that mass bends space and
other mass follows the curvature of that bent space.

The new conception, call it AP-gravity, is that the Cosmos is composed
of two
dual parts of electron mass of an Atom Totality and the space between
electron mass is an ocean of positrons. In this conception mass of the
electrons of the Atom Totality are attracted by the positron space
between those electron-masses.

Tonight I was trying to research whether Faraday's law as gravity
would have a
evolution of form such that the Solar System has its largest amount of
mass further out from the Sun. And likewise the same question for
Saturn and its rings, and finally if spiral galaxies have the same
mass density distributions.

What I found was that Saturn's rings do follow a pattern similar to
the Solar System in that the rings of A and B have more mass than the
innermost rings
of C and D. That pattern follows that the gas giant planets are more
massive than the inner planets. I was not able to confirm mass
distribution in spiral galaxies but I found nothing to contradict that
pattern in spiral galaxies.

Also I learned a lesson in galaxy evolution, in that Elliptical
galaxies seem to be the oldest galaxies (which I had called spherical
galaxies) and that Spiral galaxies seem to have newer stars appearing
in the arms, and where the
spiral galaxy has a central bulge which I had called the galactic
nucleus.

In my questions to Dr. Chung of Berkeley about her alleged black
holes, my question was that there are no galaxies that have a bulge
that is just black.

But there appears to be galaxies classified as Irregular galaxies
which may or
may not have a bulge. And some people think Irregular galaxies were
either spiral or elliptical galaxies in which much of their content
was stolen from them
by a nearby neighbor. If that is true, then gravity itself cannot
explain that stolen mass, nor can collisions of galaxies explain that,
but what can explain that is a cosmic EM force, since EM is 10^39
stronger of a force than is gravity. So that if we witness an
irregular galaxy nearby another galaxy and in which much of the mass
content is being stolen, yet there appears to be no
collision involved, would be direct proof that EM is the cosmic force
at work.

Now I am trying to reconcile galaxy evolution with the Faraday Law as
gravity,
and to see if the mass density in a spiral galaxy follows the same
pattern as seen in the Solar System pattern and the Saturn ring
pattern, that the largest
mass are further out and smaller masses in close.

Now the history of discovery of exoplanets is different from our Solar
System pattern in that we see huge Jupiter type planets in close to
the exostar. Now it maybe the case that in the advanced evolution of
solar systems ends up with huge planets near the Sun, or there is
another explanation, in that our observance of exoplanets is confusing
two or more planets the size of Earth that are revolving in a solid
body rotation around the exostar. I do not know, for the idea that
gravity is Faraday's law is brand new to science and only a few days
old.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old December 9th 11, 04:39 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default spiral, elliptical, irregular galaxies Chapt14 Dirac's Ocean ofPositrons = Space = gravity #125 Atom Totality theory 5th ed.

On Dec 8, 10:22*pm, Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:
[...]

Also looked up the Jovian moons to see if they follow this density
pattern seen
in the Solar System and Saturn ring. It is true that the moons of
Jupiter have
the most massive moons further out from Jupiter and the smaller masses
closer
in. The Jovian moons are Io, then Europa, then Ganymede and finally
Callisto, wherein
a comparison that Ganymede would be the Jupiter of the Solar System
and Callisto the
Saturn.

So apparently there is a template of evolution wherein Faraday's Law
is the force that
makes that geometry of astro bodies.

Also, can we have clusters and superclusters and finally Walls of
galaxies, if gravity
were Newton's or gravity was General Relativity? Apparently not,
because you need a force
that is 10^39 greater in strength to make galaxies come together in
superclusters and walls.
And the voids is because EM is so strong that it would leave vast
stretches of Space pretty
much empty save for positron-space. We easily are convinced of this
when we spread out iron
filings evenly on a sheet of paper and the put a bar magnet underneath
that we end up with
voids and clustering.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium