Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

Old April 11th 07, 06:29 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Venus is not too hot to touch with the Ovglove

On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, wrote:
As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
don't see all that much of a problem.

As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
problem with taking that hot-foot of a toasty stroll on Venus?

Ove Gloves are woven of nomex and kevlar, both of which are
vulnerable to sulfuric acid.

But I'd buy you a suit of it and plunk you on Venus' surface if I
could just so you could finally appreciate your own ignorance.

Mark L. Fergerson

Old April 12th 07, 09:54 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
[email protected]

On Apr 10, 10:29 pm, " wrote:

Ove Gloves are woven of nomex and kevlar, both of which are
vulnerable to sulfuric acid.

The environment that's well below the robust S8 layer of them
relatively cool acidic clouds is that of an extremely dry and every
bit as harmless environment as an extremely dry old bone. Even the
most uneducated moron within ESA or NASA knows at least that much.

Of whatever's sulphur or even of CO2 is relatively harmless until it
gets inside of our wussy body, that which hasn't evolved or otherwise
mutated for the better since long before 15,000 BC.

The pun or jest of using the Ovglove is just what it is. I was simply
making the point, that applied physics of existing technology that's
currently available would make the surface of Venus humanly
accessible, though only while in a thermally and atmospheric
protective suit, and way better yet while riding within a composite
rigid airship that's serving as much pizza and ice cold beer as you
can stand.

As long as your human skin wasn't sweating like a stuck pig (at that
pressure and breathing mostly H2, it's even somewhat unlikely our skin
cells would hardly allow sweat if at all), whereas chances are even
better that a mere Ovglove protective suit would actually work.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 27th 07, 04:20 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Just for making it perfectly clear; This viable alternative of POOF
City at VL2 is not about accommodating or otherwise nailing UFOs, even
though it certainly would be 100% exposed should one come along.

On Apr 26, 7:59 am, Bruce Duensing wrote:
"...that of having to survive our pulling off WWIII and WWIV, at
least until most all of life remaining upon Earth is Jewish."
Dr Strangelove is that you? You survived the Doomsday Machine?
This is an apt example of technological capability having far
exceeded the weaknesses of human psychology....If there are UFOs
and they have internet access....this musing is certainly a telling
calling card. And so it goes....

Oops, damn sorry about all that. I'd forgot them pesky UFO ETs have
full Internet/Usenet access (I wouldn't even be the least bit
surprised if most of those were Jewish ETs behind the wheel of those
UFOs), but then of those regular old Venusians as likely their
servitude minions might not be so lucky, especially if being Muslim or
Amish.

Perhaps those visiting UFOs are simply into their fair share of
planetology that's worthy of such easily accessible raw element
pillaging and raping, much like what we're doing to mother Earth and
of most recently to Iraq, as well of any place else that offers a
viable resource of food or energy that we can use, especially as long
as we get to keep taking such at less than 10 cents on the dollar and
without a speck of remorse for whatever's the environmental collateral
damage or ongoing demise of others. Why should ETs be any different?

The active geothermally forced planetology of Venus simply offers
whomever lots of damn near everything under the sun, whereas Earth is
getting seriously over-populated and otherwise becoming nearly panned
out plus summarily polluted past the point of no return, and Mars
simply isn't worth squat unless fully irradiated dry-ice becomes
extremely valuable.

One more pesky detail about other intelligent life existing/coexisting
on Venus:

Those survival intelligent ETs of Venus might not have their wheels,
much less UFOs to show off. However, of those nifty composite or
simply metallic alloy rigid airships are most likely of what they
would for certain have developed as of thousands of years ago.

If the likes of yourself had for whatever reason(s) been placed upon
Venus, say as of merely a few hundred years ago, and having been at
that time given sufficient shelter, resources and technology in order
to barely survive (thus making it biologically doable): At least I
most certainly know what I would have done, but then if being as extra
smart and typically all-knowing as you folks usually claim to be;
what exactly would you have done for sustaining and wherever possible
improving your quality of life?

Remember that as having been surviving within such a toasty but
otherwise energy rich environment, as having been so 100+% clouded
over, you haven't clue that our extremely nearby Earth even exist, so
any notions of leaving Venus for another world or whatever moon is
simply not an option, especially if your group leader is some kind of
a faith-based idiot that wants all the attention and authority of
being your next best and only other thing to God.

What's specifically all that insurmountable about Venus, especially if
you're smarter than a hot rock?

Besides accomplishing Venus in whatever Ovglove jumpsuit; What's your
VL2 thoughts or best swag on behalf of POOF City?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 27th 07, 04:59 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

Oops, damn sorry about all that. I'd forgot them pesky UFO ETs have
full Internet/Usenet access (I wouldn't even be the least bit
surprised if most of those were Jewish ETs behind the wheel of those
UFOs), but then of those regular old Venusians as likely their
servitude minions might not be so lucky, especially if being Muslim or
Amish.

Please post a list of all the UFO ETs that have full access to usenet,
Brad.

Old April 30th 07, 07:11 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

On Apr 26, 8:20 pm, BradGuth wrote:
[...]

100 K or colder on the backside of VL2 that's facing away from the IR
planetshine of Venus is not hot, and 368 w/m2 (+ IR planetshine) isn't
even Ovgolve worthy of facing that perpetual nighttime season of
Venus.

Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite rigid
airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and ice cold
beer.

Of those folks here in this anti-think-tank of such a profound naysay
Usenet land, are simply those fools and/or rusemasters of the worse
possible faith-based bigots, as clearly having everything to lose
should 1% of my research get into their mostly Jewish media or
whatever governmental damage-control office of repute.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 1st 07, 09:34 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Bill Snyder

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 21:59:15 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

Oops, damn sorry about all that. I'd forgot them pesky UFO ETs have
full Internet/Usenet access (I wouldn't even be the least bit
surprised if most of those were Jewish ETs behind the wheel of those
UFOs), but then of those regular old Venusians as likely their
servitude minions might not be so lucky, especially if being Muslim or
Amish.

Please post a list of all the UFO ETs that have full access to usenet,
Brad.

He should have no difficulty starting it off, anyway -- surely you
don't imagine that someone who regularly rants about Jewish Nazis is
from *this* planet.

--
Bill Snyder [This space unintentionally left blank.]
Old May 1st 07, 03:24 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks
Art Deco[_6_]

wrote:

BradGuth wrote:

Oops, damn sorry about all that. I'd forgot them pesky UFO ETs have
full Internet/Usenet access (I wouldn't even be the least bit
surprised if most of those were Jewish ETs behind the wheel of those
UFOs), but then of those regular old Venusians as likely their
servitude minions might not be so lucky, especially if being Muslim or
Amish.

Please post a list of all the UFO ETs that have full access to usenet,
Brad.

He should have no difficulty starting it off, anyway -- surely you
don't imagine that someone who regularly rants about Jewish Nazis is
from *this* planet.

I had not considered this highly likely scenario, and it might explain
why he knows so much about salt in diverse corners of the solar system.

"Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

"Of doing Venus in person would obviously incorporate a composite
rigid airship, along with it's internal cache of frozen pizza and
ice cold beer."
-- Brad Guth, bigoted racist
Old May 1st 07, 06:20 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Bigot centrial, as that's the very best of what this mostly Jewish
infomercial and damage-control Usenet has to offer.

Those darn pesky faith-based MI/NSA brown nosed clowns are in fact
just about everywhere these hochs-pocus days.

Too bad that so many folks these days are so deathly afraid of their
own shadow.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 12th 07, 08:52 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Apr 4, 5:07 pm, wrote:
As long as you don't run yourself out of ice cold beer and pizza, I
don't see all that much of a problem.

As long as you've got way more spare/renewable energy at your disposal
than you could possibly know what to do with, and having that nifty
thermal suit made by Ovglove, where's the big-ass insurmountable
problem with taking that hot-foot of a toasty stroll on Venus?

CO2--CO/O2 is not hardly a technical problem, hasn't been for a good
decade or more.

Pure H2O as easily extracted from those somewhat cool nighttime acidic
clouds (above the S8 layer) is simply another mission positive win-
win.

The 65 kg/m3 worth of buoyancy as working along with the 90.5% gravity
is offering a couple of other nifty factors that'll work rather well
for your composite rigid airship (just like on behalf of those
Venusian composite rigid airships).

If you're any damn good at PhotoShop, goto:http://guthvenus.tripod.com/http://g...om/gv-town.htm
or best you start with your very own look-see at the following
official image site:http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hi...c115s095_1.gif

The 36 look per pixel of that GIF image format starts getting
interesting at being 3X resampled, and then giving it all the best
PhotoShop or whatever else you can muster, although the original GIF
1:1 image was actually good enough for my PhotoShop configured brain
to deductively interpret upon what's most likely artificial as opposed
to what's perfectly natural. 36 looks per pixel is offering a lot of
truthworthy image data to start with, so it's a good one to stick with
rather than dealing with their individual 75 meter/pixel versions as
having combined but four looks per pixel.

Don't try to process the entire image unless you've got one heck of a
nifty PC or MAC. Try clipping out only the small portion of the total
image that's roughly a third up from the bottom and just to the right
of center, as we're talking about utilizing less than 10% or perhaps
even as little as 5% of that primary GIF image, and to process upon
just that much shouldn't traumatise your memory or performance PC or
MAC.

I'll review each of your results, that by rights should become a whole
lot better than mine. Obviously anyone can over/under force those
PhotoShop refinements, well past the point of no return, so don't do
that. My extremely old version of PhotoShop can't accomplish much
better than 8X resampling without losing ground, and besides, we don't
actually require much better than 6X for most others to see most
clearly what I'd interpreted from the original 1:1 format.

Thanks once again to 'tomcat' for also having posted this updated page
of Venus images.http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/th...humbnails.html

It's image No.17 from the top left being the one that so happens to
include the robust, sizable and somewhat complex community of 'GUTH
Venus'.
"Lava channels, Lo Shen Valles, Venus from Magellan Cycle 1"http://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/html/object_page/mgn_c115s095_1.htmlhttp://nssdc.gsfc.nasa.gov/imgcat/hires/mgn_c115s095_1.gif
-
Brad Guth

In spite of the honest to God worth of this topic, notice how all the
usual gauntlet via brown-nosed clowns of Usenet's status quoism keep
popping out of those cute little MI/NSA faith-based clown cars.

I wonder if any of those smart little brown-nosed clowns (especially
of those toting them extra Third Reich smart Jewish clowns) are
sufficiently Venus proof?

Notice how whenever Venus/VL2 or that of our moon's L1 are being in
any way talked about, and especially of anything related to Sirius or
godforbid of those pesky off-world ETs, that it's all out usenet
WWIII, and somehow I'm their poster bad-guy.

Perhaps the kind and supposedly smart folks from Cambridge UK can
somehow manage to contribute a little something of topic worth, as to
exactly how cool is VL2 (clue; it's raw station-keeping halo orbit is
not likely as cool as Mars @593 w/m2).

With some math refinements:
Venus at 2654 w/m2 and of VL2 being roughly 2640 w/m2 -75% due to
solar isolation = 660 w/m2.

At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.

The normal VL2 situation or environment is actually a halo orbit
allowing as much solar insolation as you'd care to work with, or as
little insolation as 400 w/m2 if keeping POOF City at VL2 x0/y0/z0,
that is unless moving everything inward with their counter mass
deployed out a bit further than VL2's 1,014,290 km, which can thereby
accomplish as much as an extremely cool 95% isolation.

Of total solar isolation can only be achieved by way of a tether
deployed science package, exactly as though lowered away from VL2. Of
course, all of this is well within spec of what has been doable for
the past decade, if not longer (technically it's much easier for
accomplishing our frail DNA at VL2 than of our moon's L1).

If you folks have access to a PC or MAC accommodated CAD program, or
whatever 2D/3D interactive simulator, as such you shouldn't have any
problems whatsoever with getting this picture of POOF City at VL2 into
your mindset, that is unless that mindset of yours is forever stuck in
naysay mode or worse yet in some hocus-pocus cesspool mode that
includes whatever folks walking moonsuit butt naked on our physically
dark and highly reactive moon.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 12th 07, 09:27 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,sci.space.history
Art Deco[_6_]

BradGuth wrote:

At best VL2 solar isolation being worth 85%, as such we're talking as
little as 396 w/m2, which by rights can therefore become a cooler
environment than any tropics of Mars by day, except if our POOF City
were coated as being that of a sufficient dark gray (totally black if
need be), whereas such would therefore absorb as much of the solar
insolation energy as you'd care to deal with.

Try ML2 instead, Vern.