SpaceX kicking butt ...

Old October 12th 17, 05:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default SpaceX kicking butt ...

While the United Space Alliance still uses decade old
Russian rocket engines and charges exorbitant fees,
Elon Musk's Space-X is showing the world how it is
really done and done well:

https://www.space.com/38434-spacex-l...ed-rocket.html

What the Feds do not like is the fact that he did it with
his own money and they don't have a "hook" in his
company and therefore have none of their incompetents
making false decision which would drive up launch
costs and limit innovation.

SpaceX and NASA Host Teleconference Today on SpaceX 2 Mission to Space Station Jeff Findley[_2_] Policy 5 March 4th 13 09:40 PM
Palin's book kicking butt ... G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 December 10th 09 05:40 PM
it probe nothing butt: Lowtuc Zow Misc 0 June 30th 07 02:10 AM
Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt Brad Guth Policy 210 April 12th 07 06:43 PM
Venus is alive and kicking our NASA's butt Brad Guth UK Astronomy 221 April 12th 07 06:43 PM