Saint Joseph 9-8-71

Old January 8th 13, 11:21 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
reevve

Default Saint Joseph 9-8-71

St. Joseph says,
"My children, the earth is a great weight. No man
has ever weighed the earth. It is beyond man's
knowledge, this weight. The constant revolving of this
earth has reasons; so many. The Hand that controls
this magnificent phenomenon is God's, and it is His Love
for you and Me. One moment of His Love stopping
would stop the world, but His Love is so great, His
Love for man so sincere, that He constantly expresses
His Love to give man strength."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON SEPTEMBER 8,1971 AT 10:00 P.M.

SAINT JOSEPH

"My son, My daughter, I am Saint Joseph.
I say this with great love, with deep affection, and in
joy. Your faith is so good to see. Your love for The
Holy Trinity, joy to Me. My Heart is open to you, to
always hear your pleas, desires, and requests.

This Miracle of Mine is to save mankind from the
onslaught of evil in many ways. Your daily tasks are
not just tasks to God. They are your means to Heaven.
The peace you find here with Me, the joy you see, is
Me.

As I once had a workshop in which I worked to
care for Those in My charge, there is another workshop,
directed by Me. The title is 'The Miracle Of Saint
Joseph'.

My children, the earth is a great weight. No man
has ever weighed the earth. It is beyond man's
knowledge, this weight. The constant revolving of this
earth has reasons; so many. The Hand that controls
this magnificent phenomenon is God's, and it is His Love
for you and Me. One moment of His Love stopping
would stop the world, but His Love is so great, His
Love for man so sincere, that He constantly expresses
His Love to give man strength.

In the world, satan is busily working to destroy
man's love for God. Man's determination must be
directed in the correct channels. You see, My children,
God is All Truth. God is All Things and He is All
Love, but remember, He is also the King, the Ruler, the
Commander. If children could but see for a second,
His Beauty, they would want nothing else but to see
Him, to know Him, to be close to Him.

Right now, in the world there is much desecration
taking place, desecration to the Holy Things, the Sacred
Things. Right now, children are being scandalized in
a horrible way, and many men are looking on and not
caring, but adding to the disgrace.

This Miracle has been set in a manner and in a
place that man could look face to face with, in, and for
answers of truth that give grace. Offer your daily way
God's Way, and be sure when you do you thank Him
for all He has given you.

I bless you with My Love and with much faith.
I bless you with strength, with courage, and I say, 'Open
your heart My Way, and Mine will absorb yours in every
way.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.