October Sky and Telescope

Old September 8th 07, 10:20 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
bill-in-forres bill-in-forres is offline
Junior Member

Location: Forres, Moray, Scotland
Default October Sky and Telescope

I usually get my Sky and Telescope by post around the first of the
month but nothing doing so far for the October edition.
Anyone else received it yet?
Bill

Old September 9th 07, 08:02 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Danny Remnant

Not yet here in Bristol. Maybe the introduction of a new format
http://www.skyandtelescope.com/skytel/beyondthepage/9309806.html has had a
knock-on effect on the dispatch of this month's issue.

Danny

ups.com...

Old September 9th 07, 09:12 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
bill-in-forres bill-in-forres is offline
Junior Member

Location: Forres, Moray, Scotland

Thank you Danny, I had forgotten about that.
There was also Labor Day.
Bill

Old September 13th 07, 12:11 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Dave W.

On Sat, 08 Sep 2007 14:20:27 -0700, Bill-in-Forres
wrote:

I usually get my Sky and Telescope by post around the first of the
month but nothing doing so far for the October edition.
Anyone else received it yet?
Bill

12th September and I still haven't received the October edition. I
e-mailed Sky & Telescope. Here is their reply:

'We apologize that you did not receive your October 2007 issue. We
will send a replacement copy. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Thank you for your patience.'

Dave W.

Old September 14th 07, 10:40 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Dave W.

wrote:

I usually get my Sky and Telescope by post around the first of the
month but nothing doing so far for the October edition.
Anyone else received it yet?
Bill

12th September and I still haven't received the October edition. I
e-mailed Sky & Telescope. Here is their reply:

'We apologize that you did not receive your October 2007 issue. We
will send a replacement copy. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Thank you for your patience.'

Dave W.

It's finally arrived on the 14th of September!

Dave W.
Old September 14th 07, 04:59 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy

wrote:

I usually get my Sky and Telescope by post around the first of the
month but nothing doing so far for the October edition.
Anyone else received it yet?
Bill

12th September and I still haven't received the October edition. I
e-mailed Sky & Telescope. Here is their reply:

'We apologize that you did not receive your October 2007 issue. We
will send a replacement copy. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Thank you for your patience.'

Dave W.

It's finally arrived on the 14th of September!

Dave W.

I used their "Missing Issues" form to let them know but no reaction
yet after more than 48 hours. Maybe tomorrow...
Bill

Old September 14th 07, 05:24 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Bob Hill

wrote:

I usually get my Sky and Telescope by post around the first of the
month but nothing doing so far for the October edition.
Anyone else received it yet?
Bill

12th September and I still haven't received the October edition. I
e-mailed Sky & Telescope. Here is their reply:

'We apologize that you did not receive your October 2007 issue. We
will send a replacement copy. Please allow 4-5 weeks for delivery.
Thank you for your patience.'

Dave W.

It's finally arrived on the 14th of September!

Dave W.

Mine didn't. Second time this year. When I notified them of the non-arrival
of the February issue, they sent me two replacements at two week intervals.
They are definitely slipping.

Old September 15th 07, 05:52 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
ukastronomy

I am getting very close to cancelling my order for Sky and Telescope.
There is so little astro content that I could not get elsewhere that
it seems rather pointless to pay to receive adverts.

Old September 15th 07, 10:59 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
bill-in-forres bill-in-forres is offline
Junior Member

Location: Forres, Moray, Scotland

My copy arrived this morning, Saturday 15th.
Bill