Ring System discovered around dwarf planet Haumea

Old October 14th 17, 09:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

Default Ring System discovered around dwarf planet Haumea

Named after a Hawaiian goddess, this is the only
non-gaseous planet with a ring system:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ring-syst...083854244.html

Old October 14th 17, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 1:06:12 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Named after a Hawaiian goddess, this is the only
non-gaseous planet with a ring system:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ring-syst...083854244.html

Well I guess this blows Bert's theory that rock planets don't have rings!

Double-A

Old October 15th 17, 12:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 1:06:12 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Named after a Hawaiian goddess, this is the only
non-gaseous planet with a ring system:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ring-syst...083854244.html

Well I guess this blows Bert's theory that rock planets don't have rings!

Double-A

*** Bert hasn't had a valid theory yet on anything ... so how does
this come to you as a big surprise ...