"Touché, Dobsonian style ...*

Old August 30th 05, 02:19 AM
Twittering One

Default "Touché, Dobsonian style ...*

"What's Next?
Chapter VI. Pig and Pepper, A Footman en Livery,
A Fish Footman delivering ...

~ * An Invitation From The Duchess
& Mr.
Earbrass
To Play Croquet * ~

Or so
Side en Dent says.
High doubtful, if you ask skeptical me ..."
~ Dr. AE

~ * ~
Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old August 30th 05, 02:28 AM
Twittering One

"O, for you must know ~ A buck
Is a Newtonian scope
On a Dobsonian style, if a willing, or not,

Deer, or Fey Buck to ****,
Near to
Mount."
~ Klazmon

"Touch=E9,
Zorn Zone ~ !"
~ Mer Loleil

"Bacharach, play ~ Pronto, Pronto, Pronto ~ !
An Order ~ !"
~ Twittering

"I'll never fall in love again ~
What do you get when you fall in love?

A girl with a pin to burst your bubble
That's what you get for all your trouble

I'll never fall in love again
I'll never fall in love again ..."
~ Burt

Old August 30th 05, 02:54 AM
Twittering One

"The Knowledge Tree knows,
Various forms

Of the branching root inform
The Form's Formal

Occasion,

The Magnolia Ball
Bouncing

Along ...

Latin . . . . fatum, 'to enchant'

French . . . . fee, feerie, 'illusion'

Italian . . . . fata.

Provencal . . . . fada.

Abode of The Faes,
The Country of The Fays Delirious Faze
Even if this evening's
Rather hazy, and you feel a tad lazy,

A series of incidents, a burial plot,
With The Monster's Element modified, slightly,
For your memory's
Survival, upon your awaking ...

Now, O, Foolish One, who's clearly bitten ~
Time to terrify and tickle you, nibble, dribble, wiggle
Voraciously ~

In the oral traditions of illiterate pleasantry."
~ Cabernet

Old August 30th 05, 02:58 AM
Twittering One

"'Twas the opinion of Lang,
Who said ~

'For the roots of stories,
We must look, not in the clouds but upon the earth,

Not in the various aspects of nature
But in the daily occurrences and surroundings,

In the current opinions
And ideas of savage life.'"
~ Ms. Moth

Old August 30th 05, 03:05 AM
Twittering One

"Role call,
Where fore Art Thou ~

Graciosa and Percinet,
The Blue-Bird,
The Singing, Soaring Lark,

The White Cat,
Three Feathers,

The Miller's Boy and the Cat,
The Hind in the Wood,
The Good Little Mouse [Basile],

The Fair One with the Golden Locks,
Ferdinand the Faithful,

The Yellow Canary,

Princess Belle Etoile,
& Straparola ~ ?
~ Merlot

Old August 30th 05, 04:18 AM
Twittering One

"Caps ~
Maintenant, ouvrez ces jambes pour moi,
Mon cherie.

Ouvrent votre fourrure, la mynx,
Je souhaite chatouiller votre critter et l=E9cher votre amer."
~ Twittering

Old August 30th 05, 04:35 AM
Twittering One

"Night long, nightgown long, night not overlong,
Not long enough, table tennis play,
Ping ~ pong

En Pantheon, twirled notes prolonged,

Fermata's forking water falls, Niagara white water
Over falling rock,

Scuppernong, singsong, song, souchong, eco's extremely sharply
Focused extremity reached, silk thong, throng, grips slip
Under song, silk underwear
Long gone.

Old fields,
Or new song,