TOS and filing complaints about other posters

Old December 22nd 03, 04:07 AM
Charleston

Default TOS and filing complaints about other posters

"Hallerb" wrote:

I am wondering if endless repetitions of the same question is considered
harrasement, and if so can it be reported to the offernders ISP.

Check out the offending person's ISP's TOS. Generally there is nothing you
can do unless they break that TOS and even then they will probably get a
warning first. Saint JerOMe is the only one I know of here, who was kicked
off his ISP and that was done some time ago. He earned it but now he is
cozied up with an ISP that is as much an asshole as the Saint himself. Look
if I can handle OM's sick and disgustingly crude comments towards me, you
can handle one hemorrhoid or dingleberry. Just remember that you are
posting on a group half of which are in a slick click with all kinds of
behind the scenes private e-mail communications. I did not believe it
myself until RLK proved it to me. I found it to be a sick perverse almost
incestuous form of group behavior. Steve Stocker also told me a little
about their welcoming committee, confirming what RLK shared with me. Once I
understood the gang tactics used here, it made it easier for me to deal with
and occasionally ignore. Best of luck.

Is there a resource somewhere of just what breaks the rules?

Yes, but the netiquette rules are not followed by the likes of Saint JerOMe.
The biggest hint that what I am writing is true, is the dead silence JerOMe
receives despite his sick comments towards me. If I responded truly
in-kind, then I am sure I would be attacked.

--

Daniel
http://www.challengerdisaster.info