"The morbid white Of ~ A garden saw

Old September 19th 05, 11:29 AM
Twittering One

Default "The morbid white Of ~ A garden saw

"A garden saw full of I of boughs blossomy in a river, in Mead of
greener, there of because the snow of evermore of softness is, with the
white of flours, fundiu, the yellow, and the red, and of streams Of ~
The Morbid of Relievo Of ~ Of Mezzo of good of the cold, nothing
inoperative, that swimming the full one of the light of the fish of
small, with it deals more I finish and brilliants of silvery of the
scales."
~ Raven Noir

"A garden saw full of an I of the arcs blossomy in a river, in Mead
of greener, there because the snow of evermore of softness is, with the
white of fleurs, fundiu, the yellow, and the red, and of the spirits Of
~ Of Thee of good of the cold, nothing inoperative, that swimming full
with the fish it illuminates with small, with read of more I finish and
luminous of counterbalances overlays silver."
~ White chalk

"The morbid white Of ~ A garden saw the full load of one of the arcs
blossomy in a river, in the green of Mead more, here because the snow
of evermore Of ~ Relievo de Mezzo is, with the man of fleurs, jumped,
the yellow color and the red color and of the spirits Of ~ Of Thee of
good of the cold, nothing of damages, of that swimming that the full
load with the fish it illuminates with more I finish small, chosen and
of that luminous of the plated silver balance, 4 Pounds Sterling."
~ Adelsheim

~ * ~
Blog, I'll warrant ye, or dog? Who knows. Pass the grog!
But if ye see me lost pup, please bring that scurvy dog home!
I got Leon a brand-new bone, with a chest full a' booty.
_________________
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo

Old September 20th 05, 04:40 AM
Twittering One

Leading them toward us, our pleasure shared,

Flight's symphonic filigree, a miracle,
Both sight, sound, scenic spectacle a dance hitherto
Not danced deep within The Night of Forest,
A dance, a courtship, our gift for one another,
Our gift to the world,

As flesh is heir, the air, our reliquary
Of living light,

Our shared Flight of Light ~ Each Act, each sequence
We share, we forge, our articulate rain, reined passion,
Love's particulate, as particular letters snow ~
A dance, each pas de deux, in repertory as long
As it takes to Master.

Half with foot, half of flight ...

Old September 20th 05, 04:55 AM
Twittering One

"... the knight's move
Is composed of two different steps."
~ David

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/c...ces_chess.html

Old September 20th 05, 01:07 PM
Double-A

Twittering One wrote:
"... the knight's move
Is composed of two different steps."
~ David

http://www.flyordie.com/games/help/c...ces_chess.html

"When the men on the chessboard
Get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom
And your mind is moving low.
Go ask Alice
I think she'll know.
When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead,
And the White Knight is talking backwards
And the Red Queen's "off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said:
'Feed your head. Feed your head. Feed your head'"

-Jefferson Airplane

Do you play?

Double-A