"The Lust Herald" ~ Morning Wood Social New's * [A klew]

Old January 24th 05, 06:16 PM
Twittering One

Default "The Lust Herald" ~ Morning Wood Social New's * [A klew]

“Could the perspective gain in one have transferred
Across
To the other?”
~ Raving

“O, yes, likely, said Mr.
Jung. A synchronic event, or just hanging
In the ether, meant
To soon precipitate, if prescient ones, present to encounter
Such an imminent real event, unveiled from ether’s
Concealment, rent from air, unto matter.”
~ Moi

*

“My thoughts keep telling me to type this to you.
When a BH event horizon becomes a perfect circle it will collapse.
Seems Einstein wants me to throw that in
(go figure).”
~Bert

“Einstein is spinning in his grave.”
~ John Zinni

“O, okay.
Many thanks. Or just toss in your Hat! But, O,
What color, yours? Just see ~ Mr.
Ed DeBono’s chromatic palette…

*

The White Hat
Calls for information known or needed.

The Red Hat
Signifies feelings, hunches, and intuition.

The Yellow Hat
Symbolizes values and benefits and why something may work.

The Black Hat
Is judgment, the devil's advocate or why something may not work.

The Green Hat
Focuses on creativity: possibilities, alternatives, and new ideas.

The Blue Hat
Is used to manage the thinking process.

*

Or too, consider
Abstract and concrete Sound ~ Mr.
Schaeffer’s surround sound…where

While considering The Abstract and The Concrete,
We encounter “two isotopes of reality,”
Two faces of every perception, interdependent and complementary.

But O, how to reconcile,
To balance those opposing balls
Falling from air? A conflict ensues, ensures music strikes sound, to
Balance, resolve, our major, our minor chords ~
Our discord
Harmonizes our union. Or
Just play…

~ * ~
***A Morning Wood Symphonic Sur ~
Sound Seduction Selection ***
~ The Symphonique’s Second Hand,
The Left Over Baton ~
Act I.
“The Excess de Concrete:
A Musique Concrète”

~ * ~

Act II.
“The Excess de Abstract:
A Series, Stringing Other Types of ‘A Priori’
Musique”
* Composer ~
Pierre Schaeffer

* Orchestra ~
The Inspirational Carpets

* Maestro ~
Joy Division
A Morning Wood Production
Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre
West Edge Off Center
* Dogging Arts * Fogging Minds * It’s a Star *

*
_______
Blog, or dog? Who knows.
But if you see my lost pup, please ping me!
http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo