Train Crash

Old January 26th 05, 02:53 PM
Double-A

Default Train Crash

There has been a massive passenger train crash in Los Feliz, Clifornia.
Triage in progress.

Double-A

Old January 26th 05, 03:12 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On 26 Jan 2005 06:53:05 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

There has been a massive passenger train crash in Los Feliz,
Clifornia. Triage in progress.

Is this the one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan26.html

Double-A

Old January 26th 05, 04:08 PM
Double-A

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005 06:53:05 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

There has been a massive passenger train crash in Los Feliz,
Clifornia. Triage in progress.

Is this the one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan26.html

Double-A

I don't know. I'm not going to take the time to fill out the
Washington Post's nosey registration form, but this is the one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/4209725.stm
Double-A

Old January 26th 05, 04:48 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On 26 Jan 2005 08:08:07 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005 06:53:05 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

There has been a massive passenger train crash in Los Feliz,
Clifornia. Triage in progress.

Is this the one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan26.html

Double-A

I don't know. I'm not going to take the time to fill out the
Washington Post's nosey registration form, but this is the one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/4209725.stm

Yep the same one then, looks as though it's getting more nasty as time
passess.

Washington post don't have registration, or at least I access it ok
without registering.

Double-A

Old January 26th 05, 05:17 PM
Double-A

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005 08:08:07 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005 06:53:05 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

There has been a massive passenger train crash in Los Feliz,
Clifornia. Triage in progress.

Is this the one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan26.html

Double-A

I don't know. I'm not going to take the time to fill out the
Washington Post's nosey registration form, but this is the one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/4209725.stm

Yep the same one then, looks as though it's getting more nasty as

time
passess.

Washington post don't have registration, or at least I access it ok
without registering.

They won't let me in without registering. Maybe it goes by my IP
address location.

Now they say 9 dead.

Also the Sheriff is thinking a car may have been INTENTIALLY parked on
the track to cause the derailment and collision of these two trains.
Here we go again!

Double-A

Old January 26th 05, 05:25 PM
Ray Vingnutte

On 26 Jan 2005 09:17:46 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005 08:08:07 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:
On 26 Jan 2005 06:53:05 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

There has been a massive passenger train crash in Los Feliz,
Clifornia. Triage in progress.

Is this the one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan26.html

Double-A

I don't know. I'm not going to take the time to fill out the
Washington Post's nosey registration form, but this is the one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/cbbcnews/hi/ne...00/4209725.stm

Yep the same one then, looks as though it's getting more nasty as

time
passess.

Washington post don't have registration, or at least I access it ok
without registering.

They won't let me in without registering. Maybe it goes by my IP
address location.

They let me in from the UK!!

Now they say 9 dead.

Also the Sheriff is thinking a car may have been INTENTIALLY parked on
the track to cause the derailment and collision of these two trains.
Here we go again!

Three trains now

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4209619.stm

Double-A

Old January 26th 05, 05:47 PM
Charles D. Bohne

On 26 Jan 2005 09:17:46 -0800, "Double-A" wrote:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2005Jan26.html
Washington post don't have registration, or at least I access it ok
without registering.

They won't let me in without registering. Maybe it goes by my IP
address location.

Registration? That link works absolutely without!
HTH.
C.
Old January 26th 05, 05:53 PM
u_int32_t

Use bugmenot: http://www.bugmenot.com/
Old January 26th 05, 07:10 PM
David G. Nagel

Double-A wrote:
Ray Vingnutte wrote:

On 26 Jan 2005 08:08:07 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

Ray Vingnutte wrote:

On 26 Jan 2005 06:53:05 -0800
"Double-A" wrote:

[...]

Atleast they are not saying that a GLP was used...

Dave N
Old January 26th 05, 08:51 PM
starlord

It's been all over the new here, dead count stands at 10, right now, until
they can right some cars and clear out the weckage they'll not be sure of
that number. Guy parked on tracks to get killed by train, changed his mind
(?) and jumped out just before train ( MetroLink ) hit and derailed, that
cased the train that was passing going the other way to derail after getting
hit by cars from the other train, and that one also hit a PARKED ( not
movine ) fright train.

Man was cought by cops from Glendale, he will be booked and have 10 counts
charged him.

--

SIAR
www.starlords.org