revisiting Apollo

Old July 27th 04, 05:41 AM
\\The Commentator//

Paul Lawler wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

The `scientific proof of the first moon walk' is one that all can
share in the very detailed records and televised pictures that remain.
It was a fact, just as Pearl Harbor was a fact regardless of the spin
put on the facts.

Ian

The US government openly admitted recently that the moon pictures were
hoaxed on the direct order of President Nixon. And to top it all off,
Stanley Kubrick is the man responsible for the moon landing hoaxed
pictures. In fact nothing was televised from the moon missions to any
home in the entire world. What people watched was made in a studio.

I'm sorry... please point me to the government documents and/or offiicials
who "openly admitted" the moon pictures were hoaxed. Names please, not
"unnamed" or "highly placed" sources.

Are you sitting down? The "source" for this is ( remember, I warned
you)

WAYNE GREEN!

Oh yeah, there is a reputable source...
Old July 27th 04, 05:46 AM
\\The Commentator//

Yoda wrote:

Yoda....Yoda... Wasn't he an empty shell with some guys hand up his ass
making him speak?

Did you enjoy it?
Old July 27th 04, 07:28 AM
Dr_Postman

On Mon, 26 Jul 2004 21:46:12 -0700, \\The Commentator// "guess."@who
knows.net wrote:

Yoda wrote:

Yoda....Yoda... Wasn't he an empty shell with some guys hand up his ass
making him speak?

Did you enjoy it?

Did he come back? I don't see the cowards posts.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"Did the Venus transit occur during sunset, idiot?"
- Grant,on the GLP web board, explains to us how
sunrise happens in NY and Asia at the same time.
Old August 1st 04, 12:34 AM
Mad Scientist

I is amazing to see you guys respond to sarcasm. Like as in, 'yeah ok,
whatever'...

\The Commentator// wrote:

Yoda wrote:

Jeff Quinn wrote:

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:02:57 GMT, in uk.sci.astronomy , Yoda
wrote:

You're the moron to believe that picture which clearly shows moon mud is
dust. Dust doesnt leave footprints.

And you have wide experience of making footprints in fine material in
low-gravity vacuum environments, and can therefore authoritatively state
this.

Yeah ok, moon dust has the consistency of mud due to its low gravity and
lack of an atmosphere.

Rest of your bull**** snipped.

When you get to High School you may learn some basic science and math
which will help you to understand.

But seeing as how fourth grade has been the toughest twelve years of
your life I would be prepared to wait if I were you.

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 5th 03 12:52 AM