revisiting Apollo

Old July 18th 04, 10:24 PM
Yoda

Don't any of you guys think for yourselves or are you all sycophants?

Paul Lawler wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

The `scientific proof of the first moon walk' is one that all can
share in the very detailed records and televised pictures that remain.
It was a fact, just as Pearl Harbor was a fact regardless of the spin
put on the facts.

Again hardly a scientific "picture", no doubt.

Ian

The US government openly admitted recently that the moon pictures were
hoaxed on the direct order of President Nixon. And to top it all off,
Stanley Kubrick is the man responsible for the moon landing hoaxed
pictures. In fact nothing was televised from the moon missions to any
home in the entire world. What people watched was made in a studio.

I'm sorry... please point me to the government documents and/or offiicials
who "openly admitted" the moon pictures were hoaxed. Names please, not
"unnamed" or "highly placed" sources.

Go to CBC's website and search for Moon Series Documentary, because I am
not about to quote every single source that was quoted in the
documentary. To tell you the truth, the fact that moon pictures were
hoaxed by NASA is no shock to me. But that being said, it doesnt follow
that there was no moon landing.

Old July 18th 04, 10:26 PM
Yoda

Jaxtraw wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

The `scientific proof of the first moon walk' is one that all can
share in the very detailed records and televised pictures that remain.
It was a fact, just as Pearl Harbor was a fact regardless of the spin
put on the facts.

The US government openly admitted recently

snip bilge

So to summarise, your belief is that NASA spent billions of dollars hoaxing
a moon landing,

Can you read English? I said the videos shown on TV were hoaxed. Get
your story strait.

but were so inept that they got all the basic science wrong,
and that you can prove this because things look different in hollywood
special effects?

Sigh....NASA releases videos promoting new satellite technology and even
their technicians and artists place stars in the background. I can take
any camera and place it on a tripod and take pictures of stars. Your
telling me NASA sent a camera to the moon, and put it on a tripod and it
couldnt take a picture of stars? Give me a break, we aren't all as
dumbass about photography as you seem to be.

Hmm, now there's a convincing hypothesis. Yes indeedy.

Ian

Talking to yourself I see.

Old July 18th 04, 10:44 PM
Paul Lawler

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...
Don't any of you guys think for yourselves or are you all sycophants?

Sycophants to WHOM, pray tell?

The US government openly admitted recently that the moon pictures were
hoaxed on the direct order of President Nixon. And to top it all off,
Stanley Kubrick is the man responsible for the moon landing hoaxed
pictures. In fact nothing was televised from the moon missions to any
home in the entire world. What people watched was made in a studio.

I'm sorry... please point me to the government documents and/or

offiicials
who "openly admitted" the moon pictures were hoaxed. Names please, not
"unnamed" or "highly placed" sources.

Go to CBC's website and search for Moon Series Documentary, because I am
not about to quote every single source that was quoted in the
documentary.

Sorry... but this is not acceptable. The rule is "He who asserts must
prove," not just say, "the proof is out there, go find it for yourself." You
claimed "the US Government openly admitted..." That's a far cry from some
disgruntled former govenment employee trotted out for a k00k documentary who
provided uncorraborated heresay testimony.

Old July 18th 04, 10:44 PM
Paul Lawler

t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 18th 04, 10:58 PM
Yoda

Paul Lawler wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Don't any of you guys think for yourselves or are you all sycophants?

Sycophants to WHOM, pray tell?

To what you consider to be the big arse you must kiss so that you can be
admited into the big arse club of the neo-scientific stone age cavemen.

The US government openly admitted recently that the moon pictures were
hoaxed on the direct order of President Nixon. And to top it all off,
Stanley Kubrick is the man responsible for the moon landing hoaxed
pictures. In fact nothing was televised from the moon missions to any
home in the entire world. What people watched was made in a studio.

I'm sorry... please point me to the government documents and/or

offiicials

who "openly admitted" the moon pictures were hoaxed. Names please, not
"unnamed" or "highly placed" sources.

Againn go to the CBC and ask them. Is that so hard?

Go to CBC's website and search for Moon Series Documentary, because I am
not about to quote every single source that was quoted in the
documentary.

Sorry... but this is not acceptable. The rule is "He who asserts must
prove," not just say, "the proof is out there, go find it for yourself." You
claimed "the US Government openly admitted..."

I claimed something no different than what was aired in the CBC
documentary for all to see. Too bad Americans are so brainwashed to
believe anything their government tells them. Canadians all live in
igloos too, but I ain't about to go around trying to disprove it to
every dumb ass American raised on Mickey Mouse cartoon propaganda.

Oh the sacred cow of the moon hoax pictures sheesh! Clearly there are
many photos that are real. Clearly many are hoaxed. All one has to do
is look at the evidence that is all over the internet. Clearly X-Rays,
Gamma Rays, and Cosmic radiation will fry any film you take in
outerspace without first protecting it somehow from the radiation, if
its even possible.

That's a far cry from some
disgruntled former govenment employee trotted out for a k00k documentary who
provided uncorraborated heresay testimony.

Big Bang baloney documentaries really ought to be in the Kook
classification. If the peer review monkies really knew how much their
so called science was in the stone age, they wouldn't be so darned arrogant.

Old July 18th 04, 10:58 PM
Yoda

Paul Lawler wrote:

t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 18th 04, 11:16 PM
Jaxtraw

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Jaxtraw wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

The `scientific proof of the first moon walk' is one that all can
share in the very detailed records and televised pictures that remain.
It was a fact, just as Pearl Harbor was a fact regardless of the spin
put on the facts.

The US government openly admitted recently

snip bilge

So to summarise, your belief is that NASA spent billions of dollars

hoaxing
a moon landing,

Can you read English? I said the videos shown on TV were hoaxed. Get
your story strait.

Well, I'm trying to get yours strait (sic) to be honest. Are you saying that
they actually went to the moon, but showed fake videos?

but were so inept that they got all the basic science wrong,
and that you can prove this because things look different in hollywood
special effects?

Sigh....NASA releases videos promoting new satellite technology and even
their technicians and artists place stars in the background.

Yes, because these are *simulations* and they want them to look nice, and
people expect stars in space.

I can take
any camera and place it on a tripod and take pictures of stars. Your
telling me NASA sent a camera to the moon, and put it on a tripod and it
couldnt take a picture of stars? Give me a break, we aren't all as
dumbass about photography as you seem to be.

Yes, but can you do that in broad daylight? Can you take pictures of the
stars if the landscape around you is floodlit to daylight levels?

Do you know what "dynamic range" is?

Ian

Old July 18th 04, 11:16 PM
Jaxtraw

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Old July 18th 04, 11:22 PM
Jaxtraw

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Paul Lawler wrote:

"Yoda" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Don't any of you guys think for yourselves or are you all sycophants?

Sycophants to WHOM, pray tell?

To what you consider to be the big arse you must kiss so that you can be
admited into the big arse club of the neo-scientific stone age cavemen.

The US government openly admitted recently that the moon pictures were
hoaxed on the direct order of President Nixon. And to top it all off,
Stanley Kubrick is the man responsible for the moon landing hoaxed
pictures. In fact nothing was televised from the moon missions to any
home in the entire world. What people watched was made in a studio.

I'm sorry... please point me to the government documents and/or

offiicials

who "openly admitted" the moon pictures were hoaxed. Names please, not
"unnamed" or "highly placed" sources.

Againn go to the CBC and ask them. Is that so hard?

I daresay none of us have a copy of this documentary to hand, so could you
just be a good chap and tell us what you think it said?

By the by, I'm pretty certain that if the US govt. had officially admitted
to faking the Apollo programme, it would have been front page news in every
country in the world, so even here in Ukay I'm surprised I missed it.

Ian

The Apollo Hoax FAQ (is not spam) :-) Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 5 July 29th 04 06:14 AM
Apollo Buzz alDredge Astronomy Misc 5 July 28th 04 10:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla Astronomy Misc 15 July 25th 04 02:57 PM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ v4 Nathan Jones Astronomy Misc 1 November 5th 03 12:52 AM