There are Many Space Cadets from Other Planets Already on Earth.

Old April 30th 18, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default There are Many Space Cadets from Other Planets Already on Earth.

On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert
Old April 30th 18, 11:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:17:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

You can't give them shingles, but you might give them chicken pox!

Double-A

Old May 1st 18, 12:22 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Glazier's ex-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"Glazier, your brain is entangled with a used garbage can."
"Glazier, your science is far worse than the man's on the street."
"Glazier, your postings are old man's garbage."

"Glazier, do not post in a science newsgroup."
"Glazier, quit posting __ your Gutter Science__."
"Glazier, exit USENET. -- IOW Glazier, beat it!."

"reber, take your 'you know it all thinking' to your grave" .
"reber, your horse**** gets old. Say hi to Allah for me.:
"reber, you don't believe in science."

Glazier's neo-tutor Sam Wormley wrote:
"Herb you are ****ing pathetic.
Herb, you have spun a few too many times and are now
in a ****ing stupor. Fits your theory of spin is in--sane,.
& is part of your dead brain theory, eh Herb. Oh Ya!"

Moderator General "HVAC"
"Harlow Campbell" succinctly added & wrote:

"Bert, your opinion doesn't count"
"a trained cockroach is smarter than Bert"
"Bert, you are a clueless cocksucker"....
"Bert you are senile, dazed & confused"
"Bert, you are ****ed in the head.

"Bert is a racist. (And he's stupid too)"
"TreBert, you are one stupid cocksucker".
"Bert, Seriously. You are the stupidest cocksucking
moron who ever came down the Mass Pike."
"Bert, does your stupidity know no bounds?"

"Bert, you really are a pathetic excuse for a human
****ing being". "Bert you are an idiot."
"Bert, are the stupidest cocksucker on the planet."
"Spin THIS, Glazier, you ****ing idiot." "Bert get
some spelling lessons, you feeble-minded ****".

"Bert, you should be arrested"
"Bert, I will call the police and tell them that your
van seems to be a center for drug activity in the
Wal-Mart parking lot"... .... .... about which....

Aviation Consultant Jim Pennino wrote:

Glazier, you are a spamming piece of ****...
Your Cocaine usage explains a lot of your posts.
You know nothing about government nor physics.
You are drunk again. Give up and kill yourself.

Astrophysicist "Saul Levy" wrote:

GLAZIER YOU ARE A LAMEbrain PIECE OF ****!
Saul Levy

Rocket Scientist Virdy "Mahipal" wrote:

I know, you reber are an idiot. Glazier, you are babbling
desperately. Is it sympathy or pity you're grasping for?
Stop it, either way.

"benj" Benjamin Franklin Jacoby wrote:
One only has to read Glazier's posts to see when Bert was
lobotomized.
But Herb found poster "Double-A"
who likes to be like Glazier, but AA, the "Alcoholic Addict"
who is Glazier's "Ass Angel" & his "Asshole Ambassador",
is just another kook who is as dumb as Bert is, ...

AA, Abner Afterduft (Yiddish for "'Asshole Aroma") also
promotes that ****ting into a bucket in a car is a laudable
accomplishment... and both being Marxist Communists
they demand entitlement to goods and services that were
created by hardworking people while they themselves get
loaded & expect and demand "to be loved by all"...

hanson wrote:
So Glazier, given your loud self-pimping of your Jewish
Supremacy and your IQ of 122 and you knowing how
how everything works, and your advertized ownership of
an entire block of residential properties in addition to a
hangar full of valuable collector cars, on the East Coast...

.... how come you, Glazier ended up ****ting into a bucket
in a 25 year old Minnie Mouse van that you use as your
residence, illegally parked, on Wal-Mart's Parking Lot
in Anaheim California? ..... .... What went wrong, Glazier?

What went wrong Glazier, that at the ripe age of eighty (80)
you, Glazier, became a Face-****ter & a criminal Graveyard
Vandal who wrote, but is unable or unwilling to explain why:

(1)
On 25Mar2008 Swine Glazier, the necrophiliac, wrote in:
https://groups.google.com/group/sci....fe7b2257cf8a9a
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!ms...k/morPVyJ7_j8J
Hanson, I will **** on your grave. And have a good laugh
when it seeps down on your face. -- Bert.

Glazier's geriatric decay worsened, along with Glazier's chronic
alcoholism and Glazier, the Olde Kacker, and criminal Graveyard
Vandal became a Coprophiliac at his age of 86, all of which
Glazier proudly announced & posted...

(2)
On 06Dec2014, when the Christian-Hater, Jew-Swine Glazier
said to "benj" : Reality is you always
post under me for you are an ass kisser.
For Christmas I'll **** on your kisser.
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg
Benj, you can thank me in advance. - TreBert. ... adding

On 03Aug2017:
benj, you eat **** and your ****ty brain is coming out your ears.

after which Glazier, the Criminal Graveyard Vandal & Face
****ter got even worse over the next year and at Glazier's
age of 87, Glazier widened his piggish Face-****ting habit,
as seen when Glazier threatened...

(3)
On 07Feb 2015 & on 08Feb2015, as Swine Glazier wrote:
Harlow HVAC, , Saul Levy
& Jacoby Benj, :
"I'll be sitting on your face to take a **** & say: "Open wide".
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg

(4)
The Criminal Swine Glazier is still rejecting to recant, disavow &
apologize, as of this day for
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments, even
while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting goes
on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
waits with the gruesome end that she has in store for Bert,
but Glazier the Swine posted: "hanson made me famous"....

hanson wrote
So, Glazier you Swine, you should be grateful to me & not wish
me ill like you did above in your sick hate mongering, since
it is only because of hanson, that Web-searches show for:

--- Swine Glazier G=EMC^2 Cretin ---- 3'327'833 hits & rising
--- reber g=emc^2 Face-****ter & mooch ---- 3'947'953 hits & rising
--- Glazier criminal Graveyard Vandal ---- 3'653'334 hits & rising

Old May 1st 18, 03:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:17:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

they got their asses, collectively , kicked off so they had to come here and stay. now we have that problem. oh well. TV , Sex and drink sounds fun
Old May 4th 18, 11:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 3:05:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:17:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

You can't give them shingles, but you might give them chicken pox!

Double-A

Either way they die a bad death.We gave it to American Indians.For aleins Earth is not a winner.They knew this would be their threat.It is common sense.They came anyway.Still the moon or Mars is a safer place by far Bert
Old May 4th 18, 11:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 3:07:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 3:05:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:17:42 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, April 13, 2018 at 7:10:28 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
They have the potential to advance our technology a thousand years.

They want something in return.All we got to offer is bad microbes.I could give them shingles.They knowall about MSP and my PFM. I have a feeling there trip was a one way trip.They should have stayed on their planet,and eat fruit,sex,and TV Bert

You can't give them shingles, but you might give them chicken pox!

Double-A

Either way they die a bad death.We gave it to American Indians.For aleins Earth is not a winner.They knew this would be their threat.It is common sense.They came anyway.Still the moon or Mars is a safer place by far Bert

This is why we see their buildings on the Moon!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird...nar-Streetcap1

Double-A

Old May 5th 18, 01:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

__"reber wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."
"Either way I die a bad death" Bert
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away"
as http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker has a
gruesome end in store for Bert
I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert.

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
with https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 [J]
who brags to know how everything works, which
is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to **** into
peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]
Old May 5th 18, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

[...]

Universes are microbe inhabited.In reality they kill billions more than all other hazards of space. Aliens can travel for years to get to a new solar system only to die from chicken pox in two weeks.Sad but reality Bert
Old May 5th 18, 09:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"TurdBert " wrote that
Glazier is "to die from chicken pox, Shingles & a
slew of https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017
in two weeks. Sad but reality" predicted "Treb" which
is "The reeking excrement bucket" that I have in my
Van, and have profound discussion with, told me, Bert

that I could have paid off all my creditors, in full, using
money from my city-block-of-houses that I own, or paid
them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector cars, &
I could have stayed in Massachusetts, where I could
have bought into in a royal, posh & plush Jewish Retirement
resort on the East Coast, and be living in their most luxurious
State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.-Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was, who is a proud Jew with a
Superiority complex and an IQ-of-1.22, and who knows how
everything works.

But now, that I have elected to leave Boston ...

I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with a bucket that I **** into. I call that pail

[T] "Treb" which is short for "The reeking excrement bucket".
[T] This very Treb ****-pail is the first thing that enters my mind
[T] when I wake up, and that "Treb" talks to me and I talk back
[T] to it, since I have now nowhere else to go to, but to cry & ****
into the UseNet, while http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting

goes on & http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
causes more of Glazier's self-induced depression with that
gruesome end that she has in store for Glazier who got very
despondent because of it but, "never-says-'I'm-sorry" because
of https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments & all his
bad https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 which
made Bert say: "If I get shot in back of my head. So What".
"I-was-shot-for-setting-a-bad-example" TreBert"

hanson wrote:
So, Glazier, old pali, snap out of it by stopping the use of
your "Cocaine that is a wonder-drug" for you and sober up
& stop that "Glazier's bar tab for Bud Light broke all records".

Now Bert, say instead something that makes people laugh
AT you, which you said you do like to do, .... and so, Bert
why don't you re-tell your reasons once more for what
you meant by that "What", when you said:
"If I-get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What TreBert"

Bert, listen up:
Are you going to do it with your own 357-Magnum which
you said to have bought when you were a Jewish Jailbird
who got death-threats when you were in the custody of
Osceola Sheriff Bob Hansell, for badmouthing & thieving...
or....

was it about those other 2 times of death-threats which
you always brag about but never explained?

What exactly were you stealing on those 2 occasions?

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Forget it Space Cadets Mark Earnest[_2_] Misc 1 January 10th 18 06:28 PM
The Space Cadets! pete Policy 1 September 23rd 06 01:53 PM
Bush urges cadets to spread Democracy [email protected] Astronomy Misc 17 May 28th 06 07:27 AM
UK "Space cadets" taken in by TV hoax Rusty History 9 December 18th 05 09:06 PM
The Dream Palace Of The Space Cadets (another Op-Ed by Jeff Bell Space Cadet Policy 88 December 10th 05 07:29 AM