Far Side of the Moon

Old April 30th 18, 12:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Far Side of the Moon

Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.
Old April 30th 18, 10:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Earth was cue ball.Jupiter was 8 ball.More reasons make this reality.Bert
Old April 30th 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Your evidence?

Double-A

Old May 1st 18, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
who brags to know how everything works, which
is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to **** into
peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]
Old May 1st 18, 11:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:56:17 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Your evidence?

Double-A

Evidence that there were two Moons is the far side of the Moon. It has a thicker crust as seen by no seas. Another Moon must have impacted our one Moon when both were still molten way back in B.C. to set this up. The Solar System as pool table balls is evident because Uranus and Neptune could not have formed that far out that far out in deep space.
Old May 1st 18, 11:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:44:32 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Earth was cue ball.Jupiter was 8 ball.More reasons make this reality.Bert

O.K., Bert. Earth must have had more inertia than I thought.

Old May 1st 18, 11:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 01/05/18 20:00:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:56:17 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Why did all the thick crust settle on the far side ... when 'they' (if
'they' existed at all) would have had to have been in a fairly gaseous
state to mix at all!!

Your evidence?

Evidence that there were two Moons is the far side of the Moon. It has a thicker crust as seen by no seas.

There are no seas on either side ... so do both sides have thicker
crusts than the other sides??

Another Moon must have impacted our one Moon when both were still molten way back in B.C. to set this up.

Way back to B.C., waaayyy back!!

The Solar System as pool table balls is evident because Uranus and Neptune could not have formed that far out that far out in deep space.

Why not?? Wasn't there any rocky stuff left out there??

--
Daniel
Old May 1st 18, 01:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 5:40:24 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 01/05/18 20:00:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:56:17 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Why did all the thick crust settle on the far side ... when 'they' (if
'they' existed at all) would have had to have been in a fairly gaseous
state to mix at all!!

The two Moons must have been almost solid when they merged so that the thick crust would form on one side of the Moon.

Your evidence?

Evidence that there were two Moons is the far side of the Moon. It has a thicker crust as seen by no seas.

There are no seas on either side

We always did call the large flat areas on the Moon seas.

... so do both sides have thicker
crusts than the other sides??

The far side of the Moon has a much thicker crust as can be seen by the fact that lava did not seep up to the surface and form seas there.

Another Moon must have impacted our one Moon when both were still molten way back in B.C. to set this up.

Way back to B.C., waaayyy back!!

The Solar System as pool table balls is evident because Uranus and Neptune could not have formed that far out that far out in deep space.

Why not?? Wasn't there any rocky stuff left out there??

Because of the gravity of the Sun most of the material of the newly forming Solar System had to have been toward its center. So Jupiter and Saturn must have formed near the center of the Solar System as well. This can be seen by all the hot Jupiters we keep finding as exoplanets.

Old May 2nd 18, 02:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 2:56:17 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Your evidence?

German NAZI word KONTROLLE

KKK is a code for Human— slavery started by UK ’s Rothschild, and other supporting families who stayed in the greater European continent, like Bavaria and France, many family members are 3 year old cheese and noodle consumers and created orphan houses for 'feeding ' purposes and Fixing, only. they supplied them with lesbians from the U.K. and targets were vulnerable immigrants. Same California problem with Sanctuary— cities, the real secrets are human —flesh— food —chains. .

Diana, Princess of Wales complained about orphan –abduction and Satanic UK Monarched –Windsor fealty and so the Rothschild’s orderedÂ*her killed because they fancy their real name as #RAPECHILDS. The Rothschild feed on human –flesh and lie about this and do it behind closed doors.

Double-A

Old May 2nd 18, 08:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Mark Earnest wrote on 01/05/18 22:00:
On Tuesday, May 1, 2018 at 5:40:24 AM UTC-5, Daniel60 wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote on 01/05/18 20:00:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:56:17 PM UTC-5, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, April 30, 2018 at 4:39:49 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
Earth once had two Moons. They were molten and merged into one Moon giving the far side the thick crust we see today. The Solar System was all pool table balls four to five billion years ago. Jupiter was the cue ball.

Why did all the thick crust settle on the far side ... when 'they' (if
'they' existed at all) would have had to have been in a fairly gaseous
state to mix at all!!

The two Moons must have been almost solid when they merged so that the thick crust would form on one side of the Moon.

Don't know about your "Two Moons" theory, but I had heard/read of a
theory where Earth captured The Moon and there was a collision between
The Earth and The Moon, with The Moon pinching part of The Earth's Mass
.... and the place where the mass was taken from became the Pacific Ocean
basin.

Your evidence?

Evidence that there were two Moons is the far side of the Moon. It has a thicker crust as seen by no seas.

There are no seas on either side

We always did call the large flat areas on the Moon seas.

... so do both sides have thicker
crusts than the other sides??

The far side of the Moon has a much thicker crust as can be seen by the fact that lava did not seep up to the surface and form seas there.

If the Moon was still molten at the time of the collision, and still
spinning, why didn't the thicker and thinner crusts intermingle, so
ending with a *just right* all-over, crust??

Another Moon must have impacted our one Moon when both were still molten way back in B.C. to set this up.

Way back to B.C., waaayyy back!!

The Solar System as pool table balls is evident because Uranus and Neptune could not have formed that far out that far out in deep space.

Why not?? Wasn't there any rocky stuff left out there??

Because of the gravity of the Sun most of the material of the newly forming Solar System had to have been toward its center. So Jupiter and Saturn must have formed near the center of the Solar System as well. This can be seen by all the hot Jupiters we keep finding as exoplanets.

So all the "Hot Jupiter" exo-planets stayed in close to their stars, but
our Jupiter, because it is special (it's ours!!) drifted out into the
middle/outer distances!!

--
Daniel