Comets Are As Dry as a Bone

Old April 23rd 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Are As Dry as a Bone

On Saturday, April 21, 2018 at 3:14:59 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 10:22:58 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
On Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 5:37:10 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 31, 2018 at 2:04:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 30, 2018 at 10:56:10 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 7:18:04 PM UTC-7, palsing wrote:
On Thursday, March 29, 2018 at 7:04:46 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Well I gave my reason for dry comets.Anyone going with wet comets jump in Bert

Well, I did jump in, way back at the beginning of this thread, and provided a link that talked of a satellite that PROVES that water is part of comets. Apparently, you think you can just discount such proof without comment.

Here, read a whole lot of other evidence that comets contain water...

https://tinyurl.com/yb3u2omr

Thanks for this information.I read it over 25 years.Comets gave water and life to Earth.Even Newton gave it for Noah's flood.Hmmm. Still Earth has so much water and Mars ????? Moon????etc have so little shows its not 100% a given Comets did it all.Even your post said this.I read Tempel 1 was just dust.So they found this dust to be dry clay.Hmmm Well maybe when the solar system was hatched ice water was found in moon size comets.Now they are to small.That could fit.Imperial thnkers make things fit.They us hammer to make crossword puzzles fit.Get the picture Bert

If we found some ice water in orbit.We find buckyballs around Earth craters,but not a molecule of H2O.Still we have the Great Lakes and that great basin could have been created by a water comet.Ouch I just slaped my face for arguing with myself.Go figure Bert

How many comets have been found so far? Bert

correct .we just found ponds floating in space that can water seed entire solar system planetary systems.

Deep water in deep space.It fits .Bring your own rubber duck.Bert

Earth is a water planet.Good reasons why.Microbes love warm water best,and Yellow Stone Park fits.If you think comets hitting earth gave it this water than think again. Comets have been probed and are not snow balls.Dusty,dry and good reason why.Bert
Old April 23rd 18, 11:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

__"reber wrote
that there are "good reason why":
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?"., said Bert, given

..
SwineBert's **Dossier** in which Loudmouth Glazier makes
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions
by http://tinyurl.com/Loudmouth-Glazier-8Feb2017 who
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal & does
this http://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8MGOU-CQAEaZw4.jpg,
as he waits for http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-Undertaker
but refuses http://tinyurl.com/Herbert-Glazier-s-Reprieve &
then http://tinyurl.com/Jew-Swine-Glazier-cries as is seen
in his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 that
caused https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017, since
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent is different
then posts from http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig
as seen in http://tinyurl.com/Bert-s-Selfintroductn-Oct2017 and
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening and
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments goes on in
https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-Xmas-Hitler-Van that badly failed
as GOPers put https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-in-Mental-Institution
from where Glazier wrote:

"reber" is a dirty 5 letter word, like "Troll", or like my name
"Bert", which is a 4-letter word like "Turd" or "****" and
my email address does

anagram to ____
with which "I was setting a-bad-example" TreBert

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO