Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 11th 09, 08:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Double A Right on the money. Republican press will see Obama gets very
bad PR. It will do him in,and make the public forget the 8 years of Bush
and Chaney EVIL governing. Republicans now have a fall
guy,and who fits better than OBama No one I can think of Bert

Old October 12th 09, 02:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

81F at 8am Will be 94F by 5pm. Heat index 100. No rain,and Mafia
utilities making the poor sweat,and when they stop sweating hyperthermia
will set in. Its a case of pay or die. Tang in reality is a much better
way to go. No suffering. We live in a spacetime where children should
not suffer in the act of dying. Bert

Old October 12th 09, 06:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 12, 6:02*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
81F at 8am Will be 94F by 5pm. Heat index 100. *No rain,and Mafia
utilities making the poor sweat,and when they stop sweating hyperthermia
will set in. Its a case of pay or die. Tang in reality is a much better
way to go. No suffering. We live in a spacetime where children should
not suffer in the act of dying. *Bert

Lucky you. All that warmth. I was freezing my ass off this morning
as I walked up to my locker and back this morning! The east wind has
returned. Temperature now 50F at 10:30 AM PDT. The Sun does have
some warmth in it today, but still some clouds. Low was 39F. Wind
east at 10 mph. Humidity 26%. Expected high only 60F. After today,
the forecast shows solid rain! My feet feel wet already. They were
pressure washing the kitchen last night at the food court! So lots of
noise, and they would leave the door open so lots of cold air could
come in! I had to move around a bunch of times to get to a warmer
spot, or get out of their way, or the janitors way with his floor
polisher! The Asian lady seemed to sleep through it all in her well
located booth.

Double-A

Old October 13th 09, 01:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Only 57F here at 5:00 PM. Wind east at 5 mph. Humidity 26%. Low
tonight 38 as rain moves in. Sophia brought me an ice water before
she left. The Asian lady seems to prefer sitting out in the cold to
coming inside and sitting near me. But she did come inside before I
left last night. Bottlie and can collections have been relatively
good, so I am filling my wallet with dollar bills! But there are
"pros" in the business who come in with multiple shopping carts full
of cans and bottles! And there are people with more money than time
who realize that standing there feeding bottles into a machine is not
the best use of their time, so just leave cases sitting on the floor.
Whoever walks in first is the beneficiary!

Double-A

Old October 13th 09, 03:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A We are both at opposite sides of the spectrum. I got out of
bed because its to hot to sleep,and you can't sleep because its cold.
You are close to the north pole,and I to the equator. My heat wave
is breaking records for almost a week. Go figure Bert

Old October 13th 09, 03:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 12, 7:11*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *We are both at opposite sides of the spectrum. I got out of
bed because its to hot to sleep,and you can't sleep because its cold.
You are close to the north pole,and I to the equator. * * *My heat wave
is breaking records for almost a week. Go figure * Bert

I am bracing myself to head out in to the cold wind. It's 50F now,
but the wind makes it feel a lot colder. Could be the night I put on
my longjohns. The Asia lady finally came inside. She is now starting
to doze off at the other end of the Safeway food court. She is much
too pretty to be a bag lady.

Double-A

Old October 13th 09, 03:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Oct 12, 7:11*pm, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A *We are both at opposite sides of the spectrum. I got out of
bed because its to hot to sleep,and you can't sleep because its cold.
You are close to the north pole,and I to the equator. * * *My heat wave
is breaking records for almost a week. Go figure * Bert

You deserve every last kosher degree of spare heat they can toss at
you, and otherwise taken away from Double A. However, in your case
there are no such things as any bad Jews in Florida, and apparently
there's none in Oregon because, they must all be in Detroit where the
average home goes for $7K, and their Detroit crime rate is way the
hell down because there's hardly anyone left to molest, pillage or
shoot.

~ BG
Old October 13th 09, 03:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  I love fall in Seattle, winter is even better.

I hate to brag but...
My room is 73 °F, rarely does it deviate from that (and never by much).
As always, my windows are wide·open and a fan is blowing air in.

I love fall in Seattle, winter is even better.
Old October 13th 09, 02:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

81F at 9am Will tie a heat record today as it hits 92F at 4pm No
rain,and my water wagon is picking up 25 gallons a day. All central
water companies are asking for big increases to start by December. Its
really a laugh their asking. They fraudulently bill,so its all a farce.
Health department is telling us to boil the water since it is full of
hepatitis bacteria. I think when the water level can drain through
coffins it is reality lots cleaner, Severn Trent Toho Mafia now is
draining lake Toho,and it is one of the reasons for boiling. I use to
sail on lake Toho,but now it stinks. Shore covered with algae,and flies
have eaten the dead birds. Only the poor that still have electricity
drink this polluted water. The rich like Charlie Crist drink French
water. I drink Bud Bert PS on the news just now 250,000 homes
foreclosed each month in the fascist USA. 1 out of 8 homes. WOW

Old October 13th 09, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 13, 6:40*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
81F at 9am Will tie a heat record today as it hits 92F at 4pm *No
rain,and my water wagon is picking up 25 gallons a day.

41F here at 10:30 AM! Yes that's 41F! Wind east at 19 mph.
Intermittent rain. While you were sweltering, I was freezing my ass
off at 7:00 AM this morning as I walked the nearly mile up to my
locker! I pulled my coat's hood up over my head as cold rain blew in
my face! The wind cut right through my pants! Before I walked back
down, I put on my long-johns. I have to thank HJ for the warm
clothes. Just as I left to walk back down, the clouds parted and the
rain ceased! However, in my morning bottle/can hunt I found nothing.
Expected high today only 54F. Nothing but rain in the forecast for
the next four days!

All central
water companies are asking for big increases to start by December. Its
really a laugh their asking. They fraudulently bill,so its all a farce.

How would you feel about having baseball included on you water bill
and your property tax statement? That's exactly what they are talking
about here as Beaverton is pondering building a new baseball stadium!

Health department is telling us to boil the water since it is full of
hepatitis bacteria.

Nice to know you are getting such a quality product for your jacked up
water bill!

I think when the water level can drain through
coffins it is reality lots cleaner,

But who knows what the people in those coffins died from. TB?
Smallpox? Plague?

*Severn Trent Toho Mafia now is
draining lake Toho,and *it is one of the reasons for boiling. I use to
sail on lake Toho,but now it stinks.

Your drinking water is coming from Lake Toho?

Shore covered with algae,and flies
have eaten the dead birds. *Only the poor that still have electricity
drink this polluted water. The rich like Charlie Crist drink French
water. I drink Bud * Bert PS on the news just now 250,000 homes
foreclosed each month in the fascist USA. *1 out of 8 homes. WOW

WOW!

Double-A