Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old August 3rd 09, 01:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Today Hot 81F at 8am Hit 96F at 4 pm and like 5 yesterday inch of rain
will fall. Now that cars will get 30mpg gas this time next year will be
3;50. That way they can make less and charge more. Progress Energy is
doing the samething right now TreBert

Old August 3rd 09, 05:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 3, 5:43*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Today *Hot 81F at 8am *Hit 96F at 4 pm and like 5 yesterday inch of rain
will fall. *Now that cars will get 30mpg gas this time next year will be
3;50. That way they can make less and charge more. *Progress Energy is
doing the samething right now * TreBert

61F here bright and early at 9:15 AM PDT. Low was also 61F. Expected
high here in sunny Hillsboro will be 90F. Not a cloud in the sky!
Yup, when the demand goes down, raise the price to make up for it.
Not exactly what they teach in Econ 101, but that is often how things
seem to be done in the real world.

Double-A
Old August 4th 09, 01:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

At 5:45 PM PDT it is finally up to 90F here in SunCity. Ice water and
treats compliments of Sophia. She says she works as part of a group
act in that comedy club. But her Starbucks job pays the rent
(barely). I think she has the right personality and voice to do
successful stand up. Good to have nightbat back.

Doubld-A

Old August 4th 09, 01:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double a Stay with SophiaShe is a class act. If she does stand up
maybe I could give her fresh material??? Ice water today,beer for
tomorrow Who knows???? TreBert

Old August 4th 09, 01:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

83F at 8am 96F at4pm Heat index every day a constant 100 With 2
million jobless people running out of monthly employment check my
solution is to split the work force into 3 work days. Less money but
still better than nothing,and it gives the dignity of working for a
living. You can not have a way of getting out of this greatest of all
depressions when 12% of the work force is waiting in bread lines. The
banks stock markets up or down is all BS Jobs are the only answer and
every thinking person knows that. I sold icecream to make a penny on
each one. I sold room additions and made a ton of money. As old as I am
I would sell icecream again at 81 the same as when 9 Its better than
doing nothing TreBert

Old August 4th 09, 05:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 4, 5:36*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double a *Stay with SophiaShe is a class act. *If she does stand up
maybe I could give her fresh material??? *Ice water today,beer for
tomorrow * *Who knows???? * *TreBert

I can dream!

Double-A

Old August 4th 09, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Aug 4, 5:51*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
83F at 8am 96F at4pm *Heat index every day a constant *100 *

61F here at 9:50 AM PDT. Low was 58F. High forecast to be only 86F
today. Sky is partly cloudy and it is humid. The possibility of
Thunderstorms is in the forecast for the rest of the week! (Sounds
more like Floirida weather!) But so far still dry.

*With 2
million jobless people running out of monthly employment check my
solution is to split the work force into 3 work days.

Yes, I have long advocated this sort of thing.

Less money but
still better than nothing,and it gives the dignity of working for a
living. You can not have a way of getting out of this greatest of all
depressions when 12% of the work force is waiting in bread lines. *The
banks stock markets up or down is all BS

Yes! The reason the stock market looks like it's up is because they
stripped all the failing stocks like GM out of the indexes and
replaced them with depression resistant stocks. It's a fast shuffle
to dazzle the suckers!

Jobs are the only answer and
every thinking person knows that. I sold icecream to make a penny on
each one. I sold room additions and made a ton of money. As old as I am
I would sell icecream again at 81 the same as when 9 *Its better than
doing nothing * *TreBert

How about selling pencils?

Double-A

Old August 5th 09, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Only 59F here at 10:00 AM PDT. Had to wear a jacket when I walked
down this morning. Please, summer, don't be over so soon! Sky
overcast and cloudy. Low was 52F.. Forecast high is 83F. Didn't see
Sophia yesterday and she's not here this morning. Eating hoagie
sandwiches because they have a special deal when you buy more than
one. Oregons governer says all children will now be covered by
insurance for which hospitals and insurance companies will be taxed.
But you see that is just the same system we have now where hospitals
are required to provide emergency care to those who cannot affortd
it. Because in both cases it is mostly the paying insurance policy
holders who ultimately pick up the tab for everyone's care. This
makes insurance unaffordable for more and mjore people. It also makes
you feel like a chump for having insurance and paying for everone
else's care when you could just kick back and let everyone else pay
for your care! If we are going to have health care for everyone, the
cost should be spread as widely as possible, not just to those paying
insurance premiums.

Double-A

Old August 5th 09, 07:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double A No money for overall health care. I think my posts show where
all our treasury money went. In a word To the "RICH" O ya
TreBert

Old August 6th 09, 01:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

78F at 5:30 PM PDT. Sunny. Sky clear. No sign of any
thunderclouds. But the breeze feels cool since I am now used to much
hotter weather.

Double-A