Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old June 13th 08, 08:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

Default Osceola Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Jun 13, 6:28*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Today will be the same as yesterday *At 9am its 79F Will hit 90F by 4pm
Very muggy,and all that rain was badly needed. *Hope the weather is good
for the shuttle landing. *The Cape has the tricky weather. Wind could be
a major factor * * *Bert

Finally sunny here and getting warmer. Temperature forecast to be in
the 70's for the next few days. The Rose Festival Grand Floral Parade
is over here, so now the rain can stop!

Double-A

Old June 18th 08, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

How about telling me when Tucson will get the first monsoon rain this
year (the monsoon started last Sunday. they have new rules)?

Did you hear that Crist is now FOR drilling off the coast of Florida?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 09:54:21 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Cactus saul Reality is I'm the first to say my prediction did not come
to pass. Hot at 7am 79F and will get to the mid 90s Shower by 4pm
Three separate crashes on I-4 this morning. One blamed on a tourist
going the wrong way, Tourists having good highways in their state
should be warned that Florida's I-4 was built by republican politicians
that were only interested in stealing its construction money. It is
their corruption that has killed whole families on killer I-4 It was
corruption that created that 70 car pile up on I-4 and killed many
Yesterday by "surprise" pink slips were handed out to lots of Florida
school teachers. reason for the surprise was the Republican party headed
by Charlie Crist did not want the public to have time to react. A
person asked where is the lotto money going since it was to be used by
the school system ? That person might get a bullet in back of his
head before me. Go figure Bert

Old June 19th 08, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Sam Best you understand Charlie Crist says all the right things for
that time,but is a lieutenant in the Florida republican Mafia,and does
only what the Godfather commands. Charlie Crist got to be governor of
Florida because of his big lies. He needs to be brought to justice
Bert

Old June 19th 08, 03:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Cactus Saul Go to Iowa and you will see what heavy air can do. I think
FEMA will treat Iowians better than the black Americans in NO
Being an election year the republican party will be out there manning
the water pumps. These foods are possibly worse than Katrina
Bert

Old June 19th 08, 08:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 19, 7:29*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Sam *Best you understand Charlie Crist says all the right things for
that time,but is a lieutenant in the Florida republican Mafia,and does
only what the Godfather commands. Charlie Crist got to be governor of
Florida because of his big lies. *He needs to be brought to justice
Bert

Crist will jump as high as John McCain tells him to, so long as he is
in contention for VP.

Double-A

Old June 20th 08, 01:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Will be getting hotter and hotter. Best not to measure heat index. *80F
at 8am will hit 95F at 4pm I have to predict tornadoes for central
Florida over the weekend. all conditions tell me this. Every day a
Walgreens gets robbed. We now live in desperate times. It is a bad
time not to have any money when prices are so high. Go figure Bert

Old June 20th 08, 07:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Jun 20, 5:28*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Will be getting hotter and hotter. Best not to measure heat index. **80F
at 8am will hit 95F at 4pm * I have to predict tornadoes for central
Florida over the weekend. *all conditions tell me this. * *Every day a
Walgreens gets robbed. * We now live in desperate times. It is a bad
time not to have any money when prices are so high. Go figure *Bert

Sunny here and should get up into the mid 80's this afternoon. Walked
to the library early to keep from getting baked on the way back. Rain
should cool things off tomorrow.

Why doesn't the government publish the infation index anymore? I
remember back around 1980, it would be in the headlines as 12%. Now I
think they're afraid to publish it.

Double-A

Old June 21st 08, 01:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Double-A The Godfather controls the press. I got 19 bucks more 4%and
milk went up 28% Today lots of rain and in some areas hail
mixed in. Its summer and its the rainy season. Low of 75F High
of 89F This morning I-4 killed two. Poor are riding the bus to work
and on average its a two hour ride each way. The Godfather will raise
rates even though a full bus makes more money. It figures Bert