Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old February 10th 09, 10:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

On Feb 10, 5:44*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A You must fight back,and that means going to every government
program that can help you to change the very sad situation you are in.
Make up pamphlets and passing them out at church parking lots on Sunday
showing them the conditions you live to live with just to survive. *Most
very pious people are the worlds biggest Hippocrates. Best to keep in
mind Bush and Chaney's children would never be in the Iraq war. Nor any
right wing holy republicans. * * * * *TreBert

Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing who or what Double-A really
is.

All we know for certain is that AA has wasted your life away. Perhaps
only when you die is when his or her job is done.

~ BG
Old February 11th 09, 12:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

59F at 6am will be low 80F by 5pm. Best weather on the planet. Winter
tornadoes in Oklahoma WOW. We must find a way to disperse tornadoes at
their source.,and not let them track across many miles leaving death and
destruction in their wake. I have personal experience on this. 30
days without water. Sheriff Bob Hansel in the past week sent 5 deputies
to my house. State attorney will not act unless I have a written report
from sheriff department,and as you all know Hansel will never do that.
Well he threatened my life for bad mouthing Severn Trent water,and now
Severn Trent water is carrying out his threats. They are in reality
attempting to kill me,and killing people is the heart of the Mafia,
Severn Trent has used its money to corrupt from the top down. Made
Florida the first fascist state. It has spread.as I predicted. I just
had to post over the years the corruption in Florida. Way back in the
election of Bush made possible by taking away black voters first
amendment rights,and voting boxes taken from democratic voting sites and
found in the Florida swamps. "And the band played on" TreBert

Old February 11th 09, 10:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 10, 6:15*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
53 at 8am *Will be 83F by 4pm no rain,and very bright Sun. *Obama looked
pretty good last night. He acted to kind,and should have shown it was
Bush that helped to create the conditions he inherited.

He's too smooth to do that.

He did use the
word depression.

The word is catching on.

In reality he has not a prayer of creating more jobs
than those lost. America is Nazi Germany in the 30s I fear my greatest
fear will come to pass. History repeats itself,and each repeat is worse
than the past repeat. *No water in 28 days. *Ocseola sheriff Bob Hansel
threatened my life,and Bruce Van meter chairman of Severn Trent Toho
water is turning his death threats into reality. *Best to keep in mind
both work for Severn Trent Mafia,and no one can fight todays Mafia,and
live. JFK *is proof of that in the year 1963 *Bobby was next.

Bobby gave the Mafia a lot of grief.

I have a
brave heart,but my brain knows I am a trouble maker,and the Godfather
knows how to take care of trouble makers like me * *Trebert

Be careful.

Double-A

Old February 11th 09, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 11, 3:54*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
59F at 6am will be low 80F by 5pm. *Best weather on the planet.

45F here an sunny. Yesterday there was some snow. A little white on
the grass in the morning, and the surrounding hills were very white.
Froze up again on Monday night, but not last night. There can be a
nice day in February. At least its not impossible.

[...]

It is amazing Obama emerged from a state as corrupt as Illinois and
not have been touched by it. Or was he?

Double-A

Old February 11th 09, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
oldcoot[_2_] oldcoot[_2_] is offline
Banned

AA mused,

It is amazing Obama emerged from a
state as corrupt as Illinois and not have
been touched by it.

??WHAAAAAAAT??!! .....

Old February 12th 09, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

On 5 pm news. Florida to get 1.4 billion from Obama's stimulation
package,and the cost just for making I-4 safe to drive on comes to 1.6.
So right now to save money half the elementary schools are being shut
down. Rich families would never allow their children to go to public
schools.of Florida. Like I keep posting its the poor that will pay,and
their children will suffer the most. TreBert

Old February 12th 09, 01:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

61F at 7am and will get up to 83F by 4pm Days getting longer. No rain
and barrels dry 31 days and key lock still on meter. No reply from
Charlie Crist,Bailey(head of sheriff departments) no reply from (state
aterney)No reply from Attorney General Bill MCCollun. All sent letters
from two of my doctors that at my age plus diabetes that not having
water will kill me. I am trying to bring Severn Trent Toho water
chairman Bruce Van Meter to justice.,for attempted murder and being
blocked. Sheriff Bob Hansel has sent 5 deputies to my home to scare me(
intimidate) That is just another reason our America has gone
fascists,and those in uniform will keep us in line. Foreclose on our
homes, Tow away are cars. Spend $45,000 a day on a honeymoon,while the
poor families wait for a meal at long Salvation Army lines. Where the
rich owner of that American peanut factory can sell his peanuts knowing
they will kill.( contaminated with salmonella) Where the Red Cross can
sell blood knowing it has HIV in it "And the Band played
on" TreBert

Old February 13th 09, 02:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Friday the 13 Hmmm Best to drink boilermakers. 60 at 7am and will be
81 at 4pm, 84 is the record for saturday and my prediction it will tie
that. Progress energy now will reduce its rate by 11% it has in the
past three months over billed (stole) about 150 million, with the help
of Charlei Crist. I would like to do funny cartoons on Florida's elected
officials. Call it the "Good Old Boys" Not at all happy with Obama's
bail out plan. Best we keep track of the money,or it will disappear as
fast as Bush's 700,000,000,000. Fallowing the money will take you to
the end of the rainbow(overseas) TreBert PS Home Depot My favorite
store closing lots of stores near me

Old February 13th 09, 07:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Just on the news To get a job the person must have his credit checked.
That means the banks that foreclosed on the poor,and killed their credit
now see to it they need not get work. The day is nearing the poor will
flee Florida to save their lives. Florida today is Nazi Germany 1935.
Those that do not get out of Florida will die. The republican right
wing Godfather is Hitler reborn. Sad but true TreBert

Old February 13th 09, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Feb 13, 5:03*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Friday the 13 Hmmm *Best to drink boilermakers. * 60 at 7am and will be
81 at 4pm, 84 is the record for saturday and my prediction it will tie
that.

40F here. Somehow it feels colder today than it did last night. Rain
in the late evening and early morning. Talk of snow down to 500
feet. Occasional cold breeze. Walked to the library again.

Progress energy now will reduce its rate by 11% it has in the
past three months over billed (stole) about 150 million, with the help
of Charlei Crist. I would like to do funny cartoons on Florida's elected
officials. *Call it the "Good Old Boys" *Not at all happy with Obama's
bail out plan. Best we keep track of the money,or it will disappear as
fast as Bush's 700,000,000,000.

Funny how the government can keep track of every penny paid to us in
wages so they can tax us on it, but they can't keep track of the
$700,000,000,000 gifted to the banks!

*Fallowing the money will take you to
the end of the rainbow(overseas) * TreBert * PS Home Depot My favorite
store closing lots of stores near me

Home Depot is cutting 7,000 jobs!

Double-A