Sunspots affect on human behavior

Old September 12th 03, 03:05 PM
Carol in DC

Default Sunspots affect on human behavior

For those of you of a more daring nature, check out my article:
"Sunspot Cycles and Activist Strategy"
http://carolmoore.net/articles/sunspot-cycle.html

I'm going to do more research and a major update soon, and any helpful
comments welcome.

Includes sections on:
**Sunspots and Negative Ionization (and going to add magnet effects)
**A. L. Tchijevsky's Theory of Sunspot Activity and Human Activity
(the guy died in the Gulag because his theory said the RUssian
Revolution happened at height of sunspot cycle!)
**The Evidence: Historical Events During Sunspot Cycle Heights
**Implications for Activist Strategy | Bibliography |Links

Carol Moore in dc
Old September 12th 03, 07:54 PM
Starlord

The grand total effect of sunspots on Humans is in the order of " - 0 " or to
put it this way, they have about the same effect as I do on someone on the east
cost.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord

"Carol in DC" wrote in message
om...
For those of you of a more daring nature, check out my article:
"Sunspot Cycles and Activist Strategy"
http://carolmoore.net/articles/sunspot-cycle.html

I'm going to do more research and a major update soon, and any helpful
comments welcome.

Includes sections on:
**Sunspots and Negative Ionization (and going to add magnet effects)
**A. L. Tchijevsky's Theory of Sunspot Activity and Human Activity
(the guy died in the Gulag because his theory said the RUssian
Revolution happened at height of sunspot cycle!)
**The Evidence: Historical Events During Sunspot Cycle Heights
**Implications for Activist Strategy | Bibliography |Links

Carol Moore in dc

---

Old September 23rd 03, 11:17 PM
Carol in dc

From the response I can see that we need more people who know how to
cross reference astronony, statistics, physiology, psychology and
social psychology... in the meantime it's up to us unpaid amateurs to
do the creative work... just like it too often has been through
history...see my various articles in that vein below.
"Starlord" wrote in message ...
The grand total effect of sunspots on Humans is in the order of " - 0 " or to
put it this way, they have about the same effect as I do on someone on the east
cost.

"Carol in DC" wrote in message
om...
For those of you of a more daring nature, check out my article:
"Sunspot Cycles and Activist Strategy"
http://carolmoore.net/articles/sunspot-cycle.html

I'm going to do more research and a major update soon, and any helpful
comments welcome.

Includes sections on:
**Sunspots and Negative Ionization (and going to add magnet effects)
**A. L. Tchijevsky's Theory of Sunspot Activity and Human Activity
(the guy died in the Gulag because his theory said the RUssian
Revolution happened at height of sunspot cycle!)
**The Evidence: Historical Events During Sunspot Cycle Heights
**Implications for Activist Strategy | Bibliography |Links

Carol Moore in dc

Check out my web page http://www.carolmoore.net and/or following
articles/sites below:
A New Science of Liberty by Carol Moore - answers the question "Is
libertarianism a moral theory and a way of life, or a scientific
theory of the means to best fulfill individual preferences?"
http://carolmoore.net/articles/newscienceliberty.html

Woman vs the Nation State (A Manifesto) by Carol Moore - Patriarchy
and patriotism — both from the same root word, pater (father)
— are simply two sides of the same authoritarian coin.
http://carolmoore.net/articles/woman-v-nationstate.html

From Empire to Ecstasy by Carol Moore - describes the two possible
"stories" that future generations may tell about the transition from
the Age of Empire to the Planetary Age.
http://carolmoore.net/articles/empire2ecstasy.html Also see
http://www.consciousnessrules.net webmaster Carol Moore

++++
The Return of Street Fighting Man: The Pathology of the New
Progressive Violence by Carol Moore - covers the rise, and probable
fall, of street fighting strategy, including: Street Fighter
Quotations and Photographs, Why the Return to Violence?, Current
Arguments for and Against Activist Violence, Lessons for Nonviolent
Activists and Feminists and Creatig Nonviolent Libertarian Movements,
etc. http://carolmoore.net/sfm

Non-Violence and Decentralization by Carol Moore - argues that a
society organized on principles of non-violence would result in the
dissolution of large nation states and freedom for individuals and
communities. http://carolmoore.net/articles/nv-decentralism.html Also
see http://www.secession.net webmaster Carol Moore

++++

The War on Drugs is a War on Consciousness by Carol Moore - argues
that a prime motivation of those waging the current "war on drugs" is
to discredit and destroy any "counterculture" before it becomes the
dominant culture. http://carolmoore.net/articles/war-o...s-article.html
Also see http://www.consciousnessrules.net webmaster Carol Moore

Sunspot Cycles and Activist Strategy by Carol Moore - Is it mere
coincidence that 1968, 1979, 1989, 2000, years when the world saw a
great number of and /or some of the most important riots, rebellions
and wars, were also the height of the 11.5 year sunspot cycle?? If
not, what are the implications for activists?
http://carolmoore.net/articles/sunspot-cycle.html

Dr. Helen Wambach and Reincarnation constructed by Carol Moore -
describes briefly the work of the author of Reliving Past Lives and
Life Before Life who set out to debunk reincarnation through hypnotic
regression of thousands of subjects, but ended up collecting massive
statistical evidence that we do indeed live many lifes.
http://carolmoore.net/articles/helenwambach.html Also see
http://www.consciousnessrules.net