Saturn Rings ???

Old September 20th 03, 09:33 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Default Saturn Rings ???

Saturn a failed star. Could we see a sameness in its rings as a stars
solar system. What if our sun was a tri-system(three stars) and the
Stars Saturn and Jupiter had their own solar systems,and that fits what
we see.(almost) Always looking for sameness and find it
every where in both the macro and the micro realms. Bert

Old September 21st 03, 02:47 AM
Darkhorse

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Saturn a failed star. Could we see a sameness in its rings as a stars
solar system. What if our sun was a tri-system(three stars) and the
Stars Saturn and Jupiter had their own solar systems,and that fits what
we see.(almost) Always looking for sameness and find it
every where in both the macro and the micro realms. Bert

As Saturn has 19 moons it's already like a planetary system.

http://csep10.phys.utk.edu/astr161/l...urn/moons.html

Old September 21st 03, 05:27 AM
Bonnie Granat

http://www.space.com/scienceastronom...fs_030919.html