The Shape of the Universe.

Old April 23rd 18, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default The Shape of the Universe.

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 8:31:08 AM UTC-7, Tom Roberts wrote:
[I rarely read your posts or reply to you because it seems that all you do is
post nonsense. But I happened to see this one, and noticed that your usual
nonsense 'just happens' to be correct, in a way that is worth responding to as
it may surprise some readers.]

On 4/18/18 1:36 AM, The Starmaker wrote:
the universe is both flat and curved.

Yes, this is so, in a way you clearly do not realize or understand. This happens
because you speak so loosely, without specifying what you mean by "the universe"
-- that ambiguity can sensibly be interpreted two ways, which makes this
seemingly silly statement actually be correct.

In our current best cosmological models, spaceTIME is curved, but space is flat.

[I won't bore you with the details, as you clearly don't care,
and won't understand anyway.]

Tom Roberts

So if spaceTIME is curved and space is flat, does that imply that only time is curved?

Double-A
Old April 23rd 18, 10:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, April 23, 2018 at 1:54:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Einstein had time and space both being curved by gravity.he proved it. He did feel time was #1. GR proves gravity controls the rate of time.Bert
Old April 23rd 18, 10:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

_"reber proved
that "'Glazier's Rants" (=GR) did feel time cuz SwineBert wrote:

"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
who knows how everything works, which is 1st &
foremost Bert's habit to **** into peoples' mouths, &
to see them being murdered so that Glazier can be
a criminal graveyard vandal & **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in link [J]