Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

Old October 5th 09, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Scholar Weather Progress Energy in Hot Water(stole 146 M)

67F at 5:00 PM. Not raining. The sun is out and the sky has
cleared. Tonight we try for 36F! Remember is was only a week or so
ago we were enjoying 90F degree weather? The seasons here change
quickly. There is no seasonal twilight.

Double-A

Old October 5th 09, 02:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_2_]

On Oct 4, 5:15*pm, Double-A wrote:
67F at 5:00 PM. *Not raining. *The sun is out and the sky has
cleared. *Tonight we try for 36F! *Remember is was only a week or so
ago we were enjoying *90F degree weather? *The seasons here change
quickly. *There is no seasonal twilight.

Double-A

Update: Expected low for tonight has been lowered to 32F! Could be
our first frost!

Double-A

Old October 5th 09, 06:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  Everyone wants what he's never had.

Jeff Me Bert has a negative cash flow. Not hard to figure. Who said
ends have to meet in thiscrazy world ? Bert

Old October 5th 09, 06:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Everyone wants what he's never had.

Double A Reagan was a complete idiot. he was lucky,and Russia was losing
its people power as communism was on the way out. Good thing he did not
get his Star war defense or we would be even more broke Bert

Old October 5th 09, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  F.D.R.'s wage taxes were hyper·regressive, don't you agree ?

Jeff Tax Health care,Union High cost of energy(oil) has put the USA in
no position to compete with China. It is one of the big reasons for the
fall of capitalism. It is the reason child labor will bailout our
remaining factories. 50 cents a hour is big money to a 10 year old.
Bert

Old October 5th 09, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 5, 10:52*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jeff *Me Bert has a negative cash flow. Not hard to figure. Who said
ends have to meet in thiscrazy world ? Bert

Be careful, Bert. I had a negative cash flow for many years, and just
look at me now!

Double-A

Old October 5th 09, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 5, 11:05*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Jeff Tax Health care,Union High cost of energy(oil) has put the USA in
no position to compete with China. It is one of the big reasons for the
fall of capitalism. It is the reason child labor will bailout our
remaining factories. *50 cents a hour is big money to a 10 year old.
Bert

$1.00 a day is about all I can make collecting cans and bottles these
days. It's better than a $0 income.

(And there was a time when I couldn't understand how anybody could
live on less than at least $2,000 a month!)

Double-A
Old October 5th 09, 07:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Oct 5, 10:58*am, (G=EMC^2 Glazier) wrote:
Double A Reagan was a complete idiot. he was lucky,and Russia was losing
its people power as communism was on the way out. Good thing he did not
get his Star war defense or we would be even more broke *Bert

Not a mental giant, but he was a great inspirational leader, just like
his hero FDR, who he still couldn't help greatly admiring and quoting
even after taking up the cause of conservatism.

Double-A

Old October 5th 09, 07:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
_@Jeff_Relf.Seattle.inValid

Default  I don't vote.

One dollar, one vote; no dollars, no votes.
No “Capitalism”, no “Democracy”. I don't vote.
Old October 5th 09, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default  I don't vote.

Jeff People will stop voting as they come to the realization that its
no difference who you vote for. America today is run by the rich. Their
money gives them unlimited power. They are above the law. they pass laws
that make them richer. They pay no taxes. They wait for no busses or
fast trains,even if they own them. They drink French water. Their homes
are country clubs. They like the American Red Cross have bleed America
dry. Bert