Hitlery only popular with illegal voters

Old August 10th 17, 10:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hitlery only popular with illegal voters

California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

Old August 10th 17, 10:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 2:00:34 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

I'll sell you California for a song?

Old August 10th 17, 06:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** I read that in the "Fresno Bee", a left wing rag out here in the
Central Valley. You need a picture ID to cash a check, to board a
plane, to make a credit card purchase ... but it is an imposition to
ask for one to vote ???
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

Old August 10th 17, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** I read that in the "Fresno Bee", a left wing rag out here in the
Central Valley. You need a picture ID to cash a check, to board a
plane, to make a credit card purchase ... but it is an imposition to
ask for one to vote ???
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

There is no constitutional right to cash a check, board a plane or make a
credit card purchase. Voting is different - especially when the only thing
you crackers really want to do is curtail the vote. There's no evidence of
illegal voting - notwithstanding what that clown of a POTUS might
blither/tweet about.

Old August 10th 17, 08:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Arc Michael wrote:
On Thursday, August 10, 2017 at 2:00:34 AM UTC-7, Bast wrote:
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

I'll sell you California for a song?

No way,.....even to get it for free, it would cost me far too much to keep
it.
Californiee-ayy is like thse slums in urban centers that the owners just
walked away from,....and the cities had to take them over.

Old August 10th 17, 08:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** I read that in the "Fresno Bee", a left wing rag out here in the
Central Valley. You need a picture ID to cash a check, to board a
plane, to make a credit card purchase ... but it is an imposition to
ask for one to vote ???
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

There is no constitutional right to cash a check, board a plane or make
a credit card purchase. Voting is different - especially when the only
thing you crackers really want to do is curtail the vote. There's no
evidence of illegal voting - notwithstanding what that clown of a POTUS
might blither/tweet about.

The constutution is only written for the protection of legal USA citizens.
Anyone who tunneled in, swam over, or floated in on a raft.....DOESN"T
COUNT.

Old August 11th 17, 12:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** I read that in the "Fresno Bee", a left wing rag out here in the

Central Valley. You need a picture ID to cash a check, to board a
plane, to make a credit card purchase ... but it is an imposition to
ask for one to vote ???
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

There is no constitutional right to cash a check, board a plane or make
a credit card purchase. Voting is different - especially when the only
thing you crackers really want to do is curtail the vote. There's no
evidence of illegal voting - notwithstanding what that clown of a POTUS
might blither/tweet about.

The constutution is only written for the protection of legal USA citizens.
Anyone who tunneled in, swam over, or floated in on a raft.....DOESN"T
COUNT.

*** So, since that dirtbag noTroll crawled out of the fertile soil of the
"Show-Me" State and is closely related to the primates, due to ancestral
fornication with lower and retarded vertebrates, does he require a
voting ID ???

Old August 11th 17, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message news

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
California.....skews the numbers, and is caught

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eWGrbyAUI8

*** I read that in the "Fresno Bee", a left wing rag out here in the
Central Valley. You need a picture ID to cash a check, to board a
plane, to make a credit card purchase ... but it is an imposition to
ask for one to vote ???
Liberalism is indeed a Mental Disorder.

There is no constitutional right to cash a check, board a plane or make
a credit card purchase. Voting is different - especially when the only
thing you crackers really want to do is curtail the vote. There's no
evidence of illegal voting - notwithstanding what that clown of a POTUS
might blither/tweet about.

The constutution is only written for the protection of legal USA citizens.
Anyone who tunneled in, swam over, or floated in on a raft.....DOESN"T
COUNT.

**Not totally correct. But the point is, the Constitution does protect the
right of every citizen to vote and measures that curtail Americans from
voting are unconstitutional. Like the old poll taxes that were designed to
keep poor people (mostly black) from voting in the south.

Old August 11th 17, 12:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

***Hags, considering your toad-like appearance, I'm surprised that you're
allowed to enter a polling place, much less vote. As for me, I am well
documented with a driver's license, passport and Global Entry ID. What do
you use, your EBT card?

Old August 11th 17, 01:21 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Bast" wrote in message news

Notroll2016 wrote:
"Hägar" wrote in message

"Bast" wrote in message news
[...]

What are you flashing the race card for ?
Do you not accept that NOT ALL white people in the south were plantation
owners ?
"Sharecroppers" were all colors, and they did not own land so were also
denied the right to vote.
Even when Women who owned land DID have the right to vote.

But that was 200+ years ago....and my distant relatives were still living in
Russia.
So I don't owe anyone "reparations", nor do I feel bad about the lack of
melanin in my skin.
....And I think my family knew Putins family too. So are you going to report
me to the Clinton Foundation ?

As for California,....I almost want to hope and believe that it will be
washed away.
It would sure solve a lot of the rest of the countries problems.

Attention Hitlery-heads Bast[_2_] Misc 0 January 20th 17 05:05 PM
Hitlery: Just trust me on this one ... Hägar Misc 1 March 11th 15 09:07 PM
A Monument for Hitlery ... Double-A[_4_] Misc 3 July 8th 14 01:39 AM
Why Hitlery is Radioactive ... G=EMC^2TreBert Misc 1 April 23rd 14 02:31 PM
Voters Say NO To UFO's HVAC[_2_] Misc 0 November 9th 10 11:24 AM