Comet Linear C/2006 VZ13 images

Old July 13th 07, 02:27 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Paul L Money

Default Comet Linear C/2006 VZ13 images

Hi folks,

Just uploaded a couple of images of Comet Linear C/2006 VZ13 to my
'recent images' page on my web site.

http://www.astrospace.co.uk/gallery/...nt-images.html

Not a patch on some of the great contributors here but shows what can be
done with more modest equipment.

Enjoy!

Best wishes

Paul M
--
For my web site - Astrospace go to http://www.astrospace.co.uk
For Astro holidays that are outathis world go visit the following:
Old July 13th 07, 06:32 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Ben

Paul,

Very fine image! Thanks for posting.

Ben

Old July 13th 07, 07:42 PM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Paul L Money

Hi Ben,

Paul,

Very fine image! Thanks for posting.

Ben

Thanks - the weather beat me in the end as I wanted to take lots more
images to stack but that pesky cloud and haze came back :-(

One day I'll catch up with Pete, Anthony and the rest :-)

Regards

Paul
Old July 14th 07, 06:04 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
Ben

Thanks - the weather beat me in the end as I wanted to take lots more
images to stack but that pesky cloud and haze came back :-(

The weather in NE Arkansas has been beating us for weeks - just a
few nights of prodigous "cloud dodging". Meanwhile the Pacific NW
is getting hammered by the 100+F heat. This has been the worst
Spring and early Summer I can remember and it's got me worried.

Ben