Current pace of technology......SICKENING

Old August 6th 03, 02:19 PM
Slickwater

Default Current pace of technology......SICKENING

Michael Walsh wrote in message ...
Slickwater wrote:

Someone tell me what the freakin deal is. 4 years ago, the cutting
edge of technology was at an acceptable grueling pace. Now it has
slowed down to a pitiful, stomach-wrenching crawl and it makes me
sick. Then, for example, we invented the Pentium chip and the DVD
player, now everyone thinks were makin the same leaps by making
existing Pentium chips a few Megahertz faster and a DVD player that
hold slightly more gigabytes. What the hell is the matter with
scientists today. The fact that we haven't colonized the moon yet and
had several manned missions to mars makes me want to puke. What the
heck is takin these chumps so long? I'm so mad.

-Slick

So? What are you doing about it?

Other than sitting on the sidelines and complaining.

Mike Walsh

God, I knew some chump like you would say that, remove yourself fomr
the gene pool. now anyone actually care to comment on the matter?
Mike is suck a jerk it makes me very mad.

-Slick
Old August 6th 03, 10:21 PM
Michael Walsh

Slickwater wrote:

[...]

What makes you think that the pace of technology has slowed down since
4 years ago?

Chip technology has now advanced from Pentiums to 64 bit chips that
are having some teething problems, but are on the way.

Scientists are not to blame for lack of colonization of the Moon and a
lack of manned missions to Mars, this is something that has resulted
from a lack of funding.

You blame the scientists, but the lack of public support and/or a
valid objective for the government to support one of these missions
is the reason they are not carried out.

Leading me back to my comment to you.

Do you participate in any organizational or personal attempt to
make any of these things happen?

So, what are you doing about it?

And what do you expect anyone else to do about it?

Specifically, what do you expect the scientists that you are
complaining about to do about it.

Mike Walsh

Old August 8th 03, 02:30 AM
Michael Walsh

Slickwater wrote:

Scientists are not to blame for lack of colonization of the Moon and a
lack of manned missions to Mars, this is something that has resulted
from a lack of funding.

You blame the scientists, but the lack of public support and/or a
valid objective for the government to support one of these missions
is the reason they are not carried out.

Leading me back to my comment to you.

Do you participate in any organizational or personal attempt to
make any of these things happen?

So, what are you doing about it?

And what do you expect anyone else to do about it?

Specifically, what do you expect the scientists that you are
complaining about to do about it.

Mike Walsh

Would you idiots cut out your marital nagging? If you want to do
that crap, do it under some other post, and addres the issue at hand.
retards, I don't care about the pentuim chip it was merely an
EXAMPLE. Why isn't new stuff like that being invented now, and the
moon isn't exciting, its imperialism. The Monroe Doctrine doesn't
govern space as far as I know, so the US better get up there and
colonized the moon, it's more landmass, an eventual necessity. Now
Jay, i know all these tought about space colonization are overloading
your small brain, that again is an EXAMPLE, i'm mad about the pace of
technology, not the listed instances. Sometimes I just put a little
too much in a post for you miscreants, i'll try to dumb in down to 2
or 3 lines next time. I want a freaking flying car too, there is no
reason its not possible. Quit whining about money or get punched in
the face. Get it done. Thats the problem with this world. GET IT DONE
and quit bitching. Thats why we need to elect Arnold governor, the guy
is rich as christ, people like him GET THINGS DONE, they don't whine
about funding. Pull your heads out of your asses and get something
accomplished. You guys need to read a small book titled A Message to
Garcia, there maybe you'll learn something about nagging and asking
HOW something is supposed to be done. It's only about 30 pages, so you
should be able to handle it. Now, does anyone have a semi-intelligent
to the putrid tech rate?

-Slick

I thought you might want to seriously discuss things, but apparently I
was wrong. Can you write coherent sentences asking some real
questions or do you wish to just continue your ranting?

Mike Walsh

Old August 12th 03, 01:20 AM
Paul F. Dietz

Slickwater wrote:

I'm still waiting for an answer to my original post. Is no one
capable? you guys are part of the problem

No, we just don't like humoring idiots.

Do us a favor and **** off, ok?

Paul

Old August 12th 03, 03:09 AM
Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)

"Paul F. Dietz" wrote in message
news
Slickwater wrote:

I'm still waiting for an answer to my original post. Is no one
capable? you guys are part of the problem

No, we just don't like humoring idiots.

Do us a favor and **** off, ok?

Oh, if he goes that route, can I suggest www.sybian.com. The latest in such
technology. (No, that's not work safe folks.)

Paul