To understand -- about reptilian humanity.

Old March 13th 09, 03:37 AM posted to sci.space.history
THHOLDE

Default To understand -- about reptilian humanity.

A genuine message to our kind.

Despite the appearances and sometimes bad behavior, reptilian-
humans are genetically identical to humans except for a small
percentage of reptile DNA. This DNA has an extremely primitive
influence. It is, after all, two hundred million years old. The
carriers of this DNA can display a certain cruelty, vulgarity, and
disingenuity.

The good news is that it's possible to overcome these traits by
recognizing the human side in a ‘reptilian-human’. You have to focus
with a certain intention on the human part of the reptilian-human
being
until you find it.

Once found, it's reported to give a tremendous insight into yourself.
The primitive DNA will influence your intellect and personality much
less,
you should feel considerably more civilized.

This message is worth passing on.
Old March 13th 09, 05:17 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

THHOLDE wrote:
A genuine message to our kind.

But I'm primarily reptile, with only a bit of human DNA...what the hell
am I supposed to do?
Your posting suggests strong antireptilianism, as you seem to think that
all reptiles are the same...and somehow inherently bad.
Every time I run into your ilk I want to roll over onto my back, become
stiff, and emit the smell of a decaying corpse from the scent gland just
in front of my cloaca.
Sure, cobras and crocodiles are real assholes, but iguanas are
vegans...and geckos eat billions of disease-carrying insects per year.
What's more laid-back and nonviolent than a Galápagos Tortoise?
Hell, the thing is about as evil as a boulder, and about as mobile also.
You're just ****ed off that you don't have a forked penis, like I do.
I hope you try to eat a egg that's ten times the size of your head
sometime...and you choke to death on it...you endothermic Nazi *******.
I'd write more, but it's time to shed my skin again. :-D

Pat
Old March 13th 09, 06:58 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Snoop Kitteh Khat wrote:
There goes our bonobo theory.

Hey, after the Squidodile and trying to settle on a happy agreement
between a iron-based and copper-based blood (the final solution was a
zinc-based blood) replacing Bonobo fur with scales and giving them
forked penises was actually pretty simple to do from a genetic point of
view.
Mind you, anyone looking for "bush meat" in Zaire is going to be in for
one mighty big surprise about the time those four-inch-long venomous
fangs sink themselves into their arm.
But life itself is about running into unexpected situations and learning
from them...and as you lay convulsing on the ground and your heart stops
beating, this is a lesson you will treasure for the rest of your life...
be it seconds, or even minutes. :-)

Pat
Old March 13th 09, 07:51 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Snoop Kitteh Khat wrote:

You send me your email address, and I'll send you some funny
bonobo-related artwork I came up with. :-)

Pat