_ Your thoughts on the next 100 YEARS in space ! _

Old December 7th 06, 07:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

Default _ Your thoughts on the next 100 YEARS in space ! _

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, sixthtysixthsix wrote:

So stay tuned to reality channel, as exciting as real life
end of cheap oil
collapse of sea resources
rising sea levels
arctic cruises
usually exciting and weird weather

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

Anti-American

. . .beh. all of it seems dread. When the gasoline runs out that's
all she wrote. Whether or not Tractors of the future make food with
something other than gasoline is really the fate of the world (not
just america). . . . . .no more wars!

Nonetheless, I might suggest that in the next 1000 years there will
definitely be a new primary energy source if humans are about.
Nuclear? Solar? Mebbe with a reactive moon tether system we could
manufacture a Huge generator?

Global warming will give US lots of hot air. Too bad we haven't
discovered how to use the current political media corporate surpluses of
hot air.

lol! Unfortunately, you are correct. Burning all of the fossile fuels
Will increase the temperature of the planet; a byproduct of warmer
winters, springs, and falls will be dramatically increased
bacteriological/viral agents in the environment. This coupled with low
per capita caloric intake (=lowered resistance) means lots of illness
and amplification of such illnesses in general. Mebbe i'm just full of
hot air. . . I'll go watch TV news.

Why bother? Media will be the last to cover the breaking news of the end
of the world. Stay tuned to reality channel, all news all the time, all
of the news, brought to you as soon as it happening to you, complete
without fanfare, misleading comments and advertisements.

Free Ride
Welcome to US Titanic Ship of State, currently commandeered by
resident Bush Wacky. Back ground music: media lullabies accompanied
with percussions of icebergs
Coming to you this century, climatical catastrophe to end all
catastrophes, total world collapse in vivid, life thrilling reality so
chilling you'll be reaching for your remote.
Does reality have more than one channel? Where's the off switch?
Discover this and much much more such as: do you or any of your friends
stand a chance? Stay tuned, as if you have any choice, to the 21st
century world cataclysmic crises brought to you by corporate managed
global gobbling globalization, inc.

Old December 7th 06, 08:48 AM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

Christopher wrote:
On Sun, 3 Dec 2006 21:45:58 -0800, William Elliot
wrote:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.

Yawn. Doom predicting assholes like you spring up in every
generation, and all are shown to be false prophets.

You know, you're right. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tsunamis, Asteroid
Impacts, they've never happened in the past, there is absolutely no
reason to believe that they'll ever happen again in the future.

Worldwide depression in the thirties? Never ****ing happened.

You must be so proud to be a butt ****ing dumb asshole.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old December 7th 06, 11:30 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Christopher wrote:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:34:20 -0800, William Elliot

So stay tuned to reality channel, as exciting as real life
end of cheap oil
collapse of sea resources
rising sea levels
arctic cruises
usually exciting and weird weather

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

Oh, you're anti-American.
"If you not with US, you're against US." -- the Bush Whacky
Old December 7th 06, 07:16 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006 22:18:04 -0800, William Elliot
wrote:

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, sixthtysixthsix wrote:

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological,
human and civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for
humanity.

So stay tuned to reality channel, as exciting as real life
end of cheap oil
collapse of sea resources
rising sea levels
arctic cruises
usually exciting and weird weather

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

Anti-American

Evidence?

--
Christopher

Old December 7th 06, 07:37 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Christopher

wrote:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !
The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.

Yawn. Doom predicting assholes like you spring up in every
generation, and all are shown to be false prophets.

You know, you're right. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tsunamis, Asteroid
Impacts, they've never happened in the past, there is absolutely no
reason to believe that they'll ever happen again in the future.

Worldwide depression in the thirties? Never ****ing happened.

Near full employment in the forties, rising standard of living in the
50's 60's ...

You must be so proud to be a butt ****ing dumb asshole.

You must be so proud to call a trailer park your home.

--
Christopher

Old December 7th 06, 07:48 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rand Simberg[_1_]

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 19:37:54 GMT, in a place far, far away,
Christopher made the phosphor on my

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 00:48:40 -0800, kT wrote:

You must be so proud to call a trailer park your home.

I think that would be a major step up for him.
Old December 7th 06, 11:29 PM posted to sci.space.policy
kT

wrote:

On Sun, 3 Dec 2006, ItCameFromTheFuture wrote:

I'm looking for those interested in commenting on or writing articles
for a new site regarding the next 10, 100 & 1000 YEARS in the future of
humanity !
The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological, human and
civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for humanity.
Yawn. Doom predicting assholes like you spring up in every
generation, and all are shown to be false prophets.

You know, you're right. Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Tsunamis, Asteroid
Impacts, they've never happened in the past, there is absolutely no
reason to believe that they'll ever happen again in the future.

Worldwide depression in the thirties? Never ****ing happened.

Near full employment in the forties, rising standard of living in the
50's 60's ...

Suburban sprawl, loss of valuable farmland, millions of uninsulated
concrete basements exposed to the weather. America is great, no?
Everybody should have their own cardboard box by now to live in.

You must be so proud to be a butt ****ing dumb asshole.

You must be so proud to call a trailer park your home.

That, and my farm, and my island resort in the Bahamas, with a solid
concrete house I built myself from locally available materials. I can't
even count the number of major hurricanes that place has been through.

I call Earth my home, and right now it appears to be overpopulated with
a bunch of ignorant redneck hillbilly fascists, rather just like you.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org
Old December 8th 06, 02:22 AM posted to sci.space.policy
William Elliot

On Thu, 7 Dec 2006, Christopher wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, Christopher wrote:
On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:34:20 -0800, William Elliot

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

Oh, you're anti-American.

Evidence?

"If you not with US, you're against US." -- the Bush Whacky

Christopher

You dare ignore the golden wisedumbs of fascist whacky? Shame on you.
Old December 8th 06, 03:44 PM posted to sci.space.policy
sixthtysixthsix

On Wed, 6 Dec 2006, sixthtysixthsix wrote:

The next 10 are lousy, the next 100 are ecological, biological,
human and civil devastation. The next 1,000 is no future for
humanity.

So stay tuned to reality channel, as exciting as real life
end of cheap oil
collapse of sea resources
rising sea levels
arctic cruises
usually exciting and weird weather

and much much more such as
psychotic presidents
tide waves of corruption
free toxic pollution delivered daily
ignorance is bliss education and news programs
extinction of the middle class and other low life species

I'm not an American so all the above is moot to me.

Anti-American

Evidence?

I suppose it just seemed a bit quip, to me, to end the post with one of
those typical- '. . .you damned Americans again. . .' Otherwise, why post?

How about a future rife with 'big brother' state-enfored behavior
conditioning?