PSR B1931+24 slows down more rapidly because aliens have a machine

Old September 24th 06, 08:05 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default PSR B1931+24 slows down more rapidly because aliens have a machine

### quoting http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/news/brakingpulsar/
Part-time pulsar yields new insight into inner workings of cosmic
clocks

Astronomers using the 76-m Lovell radio telescope at the University of
Manchester's Jodrell Bank Observatory have discovered a very strange
pulsar that helps explain how pulsars act as 'cosmic clocks' and
confirms theories put forward 37 years ago to explain the way in which
pulsars emit their regular beams of radio waves - considered to be one
of the hardest problems in astrophysics. Their research, now published
in Science Express, reveals a pulsar that is only 'on' for part of the
time. The strange pulsar is spinning about its own axis and slows down
50% faster when it is 'on' compared to when it is 'off'.

Pulsars are dense, highly magnetized neutron stars that are born in a
violent explosion marking the death of massive stars. They act like
cosmic lighthouses as they project a rotating beam of radio waves
across the galaxy. Dr. Michael Kramer explains, "Pulsars are a
physicist's dream come true. They are made of the most extreme matter
that we know of in the Universe, and their highly stable rotation makes
them super-precise cosmic clocks. But, embarrassingly, we do not know
how these clocks work. This discovery goes a long way towards solving
this problem."

The research team, led by Dr. Michael Kramer, found a pulsar that is
only periodically active. It appears as a normal pulsar for about a
week and then "switches off" for about one month before emitting pulses
again. The pulsar, called PSR B1931+24, is unique in this behaviour and
affords astronomers an opportunity to compare its quiet and active
phases. As it is quiet the majority of the time, it is difficult to
detect, suggesting that there may be many other similar objects that
have, so far, escaped detection.

Prof. Andrew Lyne points out that, "After the discovery of pulsars,
theoreticians proposed that strong electric fields rip particles out of
the neutron star surface into a surrounding magnetised cloud of plasma
called the magnetosphere. But, for nearly 40 years, there had been no
way to test whether our basic understanding was correct."

The University of Manchester astronomers were delighted when they found
that this pulsar slows down more rapidly when the pulsar is on than
when it is off. Dr. Christine Jordan points out the importance of this
discovery, "We can clearly see that something hits the brakes when the
pulsar is on."

This breaking mechanism must be related to the radio emission and the
processes creating it and the additional slow-down can be explained by
a wind of particles leaving the pulsar's magnetosphere and carrying
away rotational energy. "Such a braking effect of the pulsar wind was
expected but now, finally, we have observational evidence for it" adds
Dr Duncan Lorimer.

The amount of braking can be related to the number of charges leaving
the pulsar magnetosphere. Dr. Michael Kramer explains their surprise
when it was found that the resulting number was within 2% of the
theoretical predictions. "We were really shocked when we saw these
numbers on our screens. Given the pulsar's complexity, we never really
expected the magnetospheric theory to work so well."

Prof. Andrew Lyne summarized the result: "It is amazing that, after
almost 40 years, we have not only found a new, unusual, pulsar
phenomenon but also a very unexpected way to confirm some fundamental
theories about the nature of pulsars."

### end quoting http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/news/brakingpulsar/

I needed to quote the above so that I can reply line per line to the
underlying false methodology and false presumptions of the scientists
above in that article.

They presume pulsars are "neutron stars" when in fact, most if not
every pulsar is a alien civilization machine built to communicate.

Sadly, as every new type of pulsar is reported, these poor scientists
are stretching physics into science fiction and the outer limits of
logic.

All that needs to be discovered is that one of these strange pulsars is
in a line with another strange pulsar, two pulsars, nearby one another
and where one shuts down for a month, the other is signalling to the
first. When one changes frequency and waits for the message to be
changed in frequency by the second, is proof that these are alien
machines.

So in the next post I will counter line for line the presumptions in
the above.

It is a shame and pity, that if the scientists in the above spent as
much time in figuring out how to build a machine that we can "pulse"
our neighbors in the cosmic skies with radio waves, that we would be
closer to an explanation of pulsars than this convoluted logic in the
above report. Granted, humanity is only able to build a primitive
pulsar at first because, well, we are not so advanced as intelligent
life, for we are the young dummies in our cosmic corner of the skies.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 24th 06, 08:54 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

a_plutonium wrote:
### quoting http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/news/brakingpulsar/
Part-time pulsar yields new insight into inner workings of cosmic
clocks

Astronomers using the 76-m Lovell radio telescope at the University of
Manchester's Jodrell Bank Observatory have discovered a very strange
pulsar that helps explain how pulsars act as 'cosmic clocks' and
confirms theories put forward 37 years ago to explain the way in which
pulsars emit their regular beams of radio waves - considered to be one
of the hardest problems in astrophysics. Their research, now published

It is only hard because they never looked at other possibilities. They
only presumed these were "neutron stars".

When pulsars were first discovered they were called LGMs standing for
"little green men". It is a shame that physicists have a pitiful one
track mind when they consider pulsars as "neutron stars". And they will
bend physics to suit themselves rather than simplify everything when
they posit that a pulsar is alien communication.

in Science Express, reveals a pulsar that is only 'on' for part of the
time. The strange pulsar is spinning about its own axis and slows down
50% faster when it is 'on' compared to when it is 'off'.

To understand this best, would require an engineer rather than
theoretical physicists working on a false assumption. To get the best
engineers together to build a "pulsar machine". In the colloboration of
building such a machine, it will come to light that the machine slows
down more rapidly when in the on position due to engineering.

Pulsars are dense, highly magnetized neutron stars that are born in a
violent explosion marking the death of massive stars. They act like
cosmic lighthouses as they project a rotating beam of radio waves
across the galaxy. Dr. Michael Kramer explains, "Pulsars are a
physicist's dream come true. They are made of the most extreme matter
that we know of in the Universe, and their highly stable rotation makes
them super-precise cosmic clocks. But, embarrassingly, we do not know
how these clocks work. This discovery goes a long way towards solving
this problem."

The big trouble of 20th century physics is that although Bohr and the
Quantum Physicists won every challenge against Einstein and his
pathetic GR, that the main body of physicists in the 20th century did
the irrational thing of following Einstein and his pathetic GR. Even
though QM won over GR and everything that Einstein did in astronomy.
Yet the physicists worshipped Einstein and GR when they should have
followed Bohr and QM.

If they had followed Bohr and QM, then we would not have papers and
journals filled with the hogwash of neutron star, black-holes, string
theory and other assorted nonsense.

If the physicists of the 20th century had had better commonsense and
better logical reasoning they would have stuck with QM and Bohr and
followed Dirac and Bell. They would have known that "neutron stars"
violate QM and the Pauli Exclusion Principle and that stars never
crunch into a neutron state of matter.

They would have looked for a different explanation for Pulsars. And the
first explanation when discovered in 1967 is often usually the correct
explanation. They thought they were "little green men" and called them
LGM.

The research team, led by Dr. Michael Kramer, found a pulsar that is
only periodically active. It appears as a normal pulsar for about a
week and then "switches off" for about one month before emitting pulses
again. The pulsar, called PSR B1931+24, is unique in this behaviour and

I speculate that if Mike Kramer could survey the cosmic skies around
B1931+24, that he will find a nearby neighbor who is beaming a radio
pulsed signal to that of B1931. In other words, two different star
systems are communicating to each other. One is saying information for
which it is prompting B1931 to shut down and then rebroadcast later.

Because of the engineering of a pulsar machine by these aliens, that it
takes this time lag for slowing down as compared to starting up.

affords astronomers an opportunity to compare its quiet and active
phases. As it is quiet the majority of the time, it is difficult to
detect, suggesting that there may be many other similar objects that
have, so far, escaped detection.

I would differ on that point when we consider all pulsars as alien
machines. In this viewpoint, we probably have all the pulsars accounted
for in our corner of the cosmic skies.

I still need a graphic of every pulsar known and how far apart they are
from one another. It gives us a uniform density of life on other
planets.

Prof. Andrew Lyne points out that, "After the discovery of pulsars,
theoreticians proposed that strong electric fields rip particles out of
the neutron star surface into a surrounding magnetised cloud of plasma
called the magnetosphere. But, for nearly 40 years, there had been no
way to test whether our basic understanding was correct."

No, the trouble with Andrew Lyne is that when you are under a false
assumption of what pulsars are in the first place, that every time a
different pulsar is found, then more and more beyond the pale
explanations have to be rigged and hornswaggled to try to fit the new
pulsar in with the old pulsars.

On the other hand, when you start with the assumption that pulsars are
alien communication, then the reverse logic comes into play where every
new and "Strange pulsar" adds support and adds credence to the
hypothesis that it is alien life.

The stranger pulsars become and the more difficult to explain adds that
much more credence to the assumption of alien communication.

The University of Manchester astronomers were delighted when they found
that this pulsar slows down more rapidly when the pulsar is on than
when it is off. Dr. Christine Jordan points out the importance of this
discovery, "We can clearly see that something hits the brakes when the
pulsar is on."

Under Christine's bad assumption that pulsars are "neutron stars" then
Jordan will have to come up with some horrible and hairy nonliving
physical explanation that defies much of modern physics. But if Jordan,
on the other hand, simply assumed that B1931 was in a state of
communication with a neighboring pulsar which it required B1931 to shut
down the machine and change the frequency. Well, it all becomes so easy
to explain and to understand.

This breaking mechanism must be related to the radio emission and the
processes creating it and the additional slow-down can be explained by
a wind of particles leaving the pulsar's magnetosphere and carrying
away rotational energy. "Such a braking effect of the pulsar wind was
expected but now, finally, we have observational evidence for it" adds
Dr Duncan Lorimer.

It is a shame that modern scientists such as Duncan Lorimer dive into
complex physics when they should more often lift themselves up and ask
a few logical questions. Why make things complex? Am I missing
something that would make this entire issue so very down to Earth and
simple? Have I learned Occam's Razor rather than spend so much time on
learning details?

What would take Duncan a hundred pages of physics and math to explain
B1931 strange behavior. Yet take only one paragraph to explain as
alien's communicating with other aliens via a pulsing machine.

The amount of braking can be related to the number of charges leaving
the pulsar magnetosphere. Dr. Michael Kramer explains their surprise
when it was found that the resulting number was within 2% of the
theoretical predictions. "We were really shocked when we saw these
numbers on our screens. Given the pulsar's complexity, we never really
expected the magnetospheric theory to work so well."

Mike Kramer is deluding himself and readers. In the past 40 years of
pulsar history, these objects are not becoming more understandable but
rather more complex. And the reason being is that we are under a false
assumption that they are "neutron stars". When you dismiss neutron
stars, then these objects become easier under the hypothesis of alien
communication.

Prof. Andrew Lyne summarized the result: "It is amazing that, after
almost 40 years, we have not only found a new, unusual, pulsar
phenomenon but also a very unexpected way to confirm some fundamental
theories about the nature of pulsars."

### end quoting http://www.jb.man.ac.uk/news/brakingpulsar/

Andrew Lyne would spend better time in looking for 2 pulsars nearby to
one another. Where one shuts down while the other is pulsing. While one
changes its frequency and a time delay the second changes its
frequency. The time delay is the amount of time required for the pulse
to travel between the aliens.

If Andrew found such a circumstance, he would have found the first
proof of advanced alien life, other than humanity. And Andrew would
then have put pulsars on a true track rather than its current false
track of neutron stars.

What we need is the report of two pulsars linked together in their
pulsing. Where one shuts down and changes frequency corresponding to
the other shutting down and changing frequency. Trouble is of the
distance separating pulsars is usually more than 10 light years. And
with the few number of total pulsars, our chances of spotting pulsar
linked communication is not going to be easy.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 25th 06, 07:43 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default let us build a PULSAR MACHINE and start talking to life on Alpha Centauri system line-of-sight between two pulsars PSR B1931+24

a_plutonium wrote:
(all else snipped except)

What we need is the report of two pulsars linked together in their
pulsing. Where one shuts down and changes frequency corresponding to
the other shutting down and changing frequency. Trouble is of the
distance separating pulsars is usually more than 10 light years. And
with the few number of total pulsars, our chances of spotting pulsar
linked communication is not going to be easy.

Too bad the astronomers have not compiled a 3-d graphic to locate all
the known pulsars and the distance between them. So that we can sort of
see the geometry of pulsars relative to Earth. I would speculate that
the pulsars form a sort of symmetrical sphere around Earth as center. I
believe this to be the case because to me all pulsars are advanced
aliens and the probability of life in other solar-systems would be
spaced evenly forming a sphere.

And I would like to find out what pulsars are aimed at other pulsars
with Earth in-between those 2 pulsars. So is there a pulsar that is
diametrically opposite B1931 with Earth in-between?

Now I did some checking as to the distance of pulsars and they run in
the thousands of light-years where B1931 is 2,000 light-years from
Earth and B1257 is 1,000 light-years from Earth. And our closest star
system is Alpha Centauri of about 4.4 light years.

The closest pulsar to Earth is called Geminga of 500 light-years.

So, now, if we have our best engineers build us a pulsar machine. A
machine that imitates or mimics pulsars of their radio waves and pulsed
Alpha Centauri system which would take approx 5 years for them to
receive our pulse and another 5 years for us to receive a return
message if one is forthcoming. So in all, we pulse Alpha Centauri and
wait 10 years.

Now if a pulsar machine is not too expensive, I would consider such a
project highly valuable, and because 10 years is not all that long of a
time to wait.

What I suspect is that we will receive a reply from Alpha Centauri
system and that there is intelligent life on one or more planets in the
Alpha Centauri system.

I would have the Pulsar Machine pulse out the Periodic Table of
Chemical Elements.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 25th 06, 08:39 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

And if there is no life on Alpha Centauri System then some alien life
beyond Alpha Centauri will probably intercept our pulsing and reply
back to us.

But another benefit to this Pulsar Machine is the broad awareness of
the physics community of how feeble it is to think that pulsars are
some exotica star of a neutron star. When humanity itself can fully
imitate a pulsar, then why believe that pulsars are anything other than
alien civilizations.

Instead of 1,000 hair twirling physicists in ivory towers trying to
assemble the next incoming data of a strange pulsar into a
hornswaggling explanation. When it is far better to just run downstairs
from the ivory tower and meet the engineers who put together a simple
machine that Pulses just like a pulsar. And we instantly realize and
recognize that all those pulsars out there were just simply machines
built by advanced aliens.

The history of pulsars reminds me alot of the history of the Aztecs who
believed the Spaniards were "gods" since they had "fire sticks" (guns)
and since they had horses. Likewise the physicists coming out of the
20th century under the delusion of General Relativity come to believe
that pulsars are some neutron stars, when simply they are just alien
pulsing machines.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 25th 06, 08:48 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

a_plutonium wrote:

The University of Manchester astronomers were delighted when they found
that this pulsar slows down more rapidly when the pulsar is on than
when it is off. Dr. Christine Jordan points out the importance of this
discovery, "We can clearly see that something hits the brakes when the
pulsar is on."

Not really. For if we engineer our own pulsar. We get together a number
of excellent engineers to build ourselves a Pulsar Machine here on
Earth with the intent to pulse Alpha Centauri system in hopes of the
intelligent life on Alpha Centauri system will respond in like manner
after waiting 10 years.

That a PULSAR MACHINE is like a fan blade in front to radio wave
pulses. And a fan blade slows down very prolonged but starts up
immediately. So the expression of B1931 is merely the engineering fact
that a fan blade like contraption is in front of the PULSAR.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 26th 06, 08:47 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default attenuated signal or strong signal to Alpha Centauri; how much power station needed?? building our own PULSAR MACHINE to mimic cosmic pulsars

Well the title kind of says it all.

It is a physics fact that every TV broadcast floats into space and is
there to eternity. So the old "Outer Limits" shows are present in
space. The trouble is that the signal is so attenuated that it is no
longer recoverable. So in theory it is there but in practice it is not
recoverable. So if there is life on Alpha Centauri, they will not be
able to recover Earth's old "Outer Limits" radio waves.

So the question is, how strong of radio waves do we need to pulse to
Alpha Centauri that it is easy for Centaurians to recover?

Will we need the power of a river's hydroelectric energy to build a
Pulsar Machine?

If so, then I believe this is a small price to pay for contacting
intelligent life beyond our solar system.

So that the hydroelectric power of a small river in the USA provides
sufficient energy to keep a Pulsing Pulsar beamed to Alpha Centauri
system.

Most people would guess that there will not be a response from Alpha
Centauri after 10 or even 15 and 20 years waiting. I on the other hand
am optimistic, and that I suspect once we beam Alpha Centauri that they
will build a Pulsar Machine and beam us back in about 15 years.

And 15 years may seem like a long time, but the reward of knowing
another alien civilization on par to our own is very much what life is
all about.

Considering that most pulsars observed are thousands of light years
away, that those pulsars are probably alien civilizations that are
millions of years more advanced than we are. And that they are near the
end of depleting their uranium fuel in their solar system and are due
for extinction. So their pulsar beeping is their final gravemarker.

And what a beautiful way of proving the Fusion Barrier Principle. In
that no ITER will ever work. No fusion machine will ever work. And that
all life is confined to their solar system and once they deplete all
sources of uranium and thorium, they build a Pulsar Machine to cry out
to the rest of the cosmos their presence.

How much hydroelectric power would we need to build a Pulsar that can
beep a distance of 1,000 light years as noted by pulsar B1257? Could a
nuclear power station beep out pulses that match B1257?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 27th 06, 11:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default pulsars as neutron-stars perhaps the biggest physics gaffe in 40 years; LaViolette also pondered whether pulsars are aliens attenuated signal or strong signal to Alpha Centauri; how much power station needed?? building our own PULSAR MACHINE t

Apparently from reading a website that there were about 20 different
theories to explain pulsars when first discovered in 1967 and one of
the main ones was alien theory. So I am not alone. Obviously it was the
neutron-star theory that won out. But I think the neutron star theory
is going to quickly fall into the trash heap of fake theories.

And the neutron star theory could be the biggest laughable gaffe of the
past 40 years in physics. Laughable because if humanity can build a
machine that imitates any one of the observed pulsars to date, would
strongly indicate that pulsars are all alien machines and not some
physical star phenomenon.

Analogy: all the scientists laughed whenever anyone suggested the
pyramids of Egypt were built by aliens and rightfully they should
laugh. Because Occam's Razor tells us that since humans can build such
pyramids, then the pyramids were indeed built by humans. Now, let us
run that logic over pulsars. If humanity can build a machine that
perfectly imitates all the pulsars seen to date, and that to power such
a machine may require a large hydroelectric dam of all of its
electricity. Well, that is costly but, if such a machine is do-able,
suggests that all pulsars are alien creations and that not a single
pulsar is a raw physical star.

Physicists laughed at suggestions the Pyramids were built by aliens,
but in turn now, we should laugh at all those neutron star physicists
who for the past 40 years twirled and split their hairs over
neutron-stars and never for a moment thought "hey, I can easily build a
machine that perfectly imitates a pulsar and run and operate it from a
hydroelectric station on the Missouri river.

So this pulsar episode in physics history could easily turn out to be
one of the most laughable gaffes in the history of physics. But there
is also the laughable gaffes of black-holes and string theory. So we
have alot of bad physics to laugh over for the past 50 years.

Now I wonder if the distance to these pulsars were calculated by the
pulsed signal itself or whether the distance was calculated independent
of the pulse signal. The reason I ask is because I suspect that all
these pulsars are really much closer to Earth than the current data
blairs out. I suspect we have false measures of their distances from
Earth and that they are very much closer to Earth. So I wonder if
anyone has measured the distance to a pulsar ignoring the pulse.

And I suspect the reason for the pulsed signal is that a pulse is more
power economical to a alien civilization rather than a pure beam. If
pulsars were really stars and neutron-stars, then the challenging
question would immediately be why not a neutron star spit out a laser
beam or a x-ray beam instead of a pulsed signal. Some would retort that
the pulse is because of the star rotation, but then the rotation would
have nothing to do with the beam at the poles.

The fact that no star has ever had a solid beam instead of a pulsed
beam suggests big holes in the neutron-star theory. Aliens would pulse
the beam because it takes so much less energy.

In the website I read tonight says that Carl Sagan had some words of
advice about pulsars as well as LaViolette on aliens. But neither one
of these gentlemen had the Atom Totality theory plus the Fusion Barrier
Principle to guide their thoughts on pulsars. It is the Fusion Barrier
Principle that would completely guide the vision as to why build pulsar
machines by aliens. Because no intelligent life can go beyond their
solar system and survive the trip, and that all life is trapped inside
their solar system, and so their desire to communicate with what is
beyond their solar system is a big desire met with that of a pulsar
machine.

The icing on the cake will be when we finish building a Pulsar Machine
and pulse the Alpha Centauri system and wait for 15 years and receive a
reply back from Centaurians will be the proof that pulsars are all
alien communication systems.

P.S. my email box works only for those on my Contact List. Make a post
saying you want to be on that Contact List if you want to email me
about science.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 27th 06, 11:26 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default a rich irony pulsars as neutron-stars perhaps the biggest physics gaffe in 40 years; LaViolette also pondered whether pulsars are aliens attenuated signal or strong signal to Alpha Centauri; how much power station needed?? building our own

a_plutonium wrote:
(snipped)
[...]

I did not catch the rich flavor of the irony in the above. The irony of
building pulsar machines to communicate with other aliens, yet here on
Earth I want the opposite for my email box in that I do not want all
those wasteful signals (spam). Can I draw any analogy between spam in
email boxes and pulsar signals by aliens.

Old September 27th 06, 08:27 PM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Default commend Paul LaViolette and his allies of the book "Talk of the Galaxy" but also the shortcomings of his logic

I tried reading some of this book "Talk of the Galaxy". I was looking
especially for the thought of humanity building a Pulsar Machine to
duplicate what a cosmic pulsar does. So did Paul write a chapter on how
easy it is for humanity to duplicate cosmic pulsars? If Paul never
mentions in his book about how simple and easy it is for humanity to
build a Pulsar Machine and that the logic behind this machine building
is that of Occam's Razor. If humanity can build a pulsar, then all
pulsars are not physical stars but are alien civilizations.

So I am keen to look to see if Paul LaViolette covered that logical
point or whether Paul missed those logical points.

But I am going to thank Paul very much so because he has gathered
together most of the data into a book which is on the correct path of
truth surrounding pulsars. So I do not have to dig into arcane journals
whose professors of physics are under the delusion of neutron stars.

But I am certain Paul never had the Atom Totality theory and its
accompanying theory of the Fusion Barrier Principle FBP. For FBP would
not make Paul's main thesis that these pulsars are alien beacon towers.
FBP would make a grimmer thesis about all life in the universe. That
all life is stuck and confined to their solar system, because fission
energy is the highest form of controllable energy and which makes
interstellar travel almost impossible. So pulsars are not a
sophisticated beacon set up, but rather a gravesite marker of alien
civilizations on the verge of extinction.

It is going to be easier for me to prove all pulsars are aliens with
Paul's book in circulation than without.

And what we need to do for SETI is to do something wise for a change.
We need to build a pulsar machine and to pulse Alpha Centauri or some
other nearby star system that is likely to have aliens and wait 15
years for a reply.

My email is but you must be on my Contacts List
first for the email to reach my inbox. Post, asking for me to include
your email if you want to talk about serious science.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium

Old September 28th 06, 08:09 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.engr
a_plutonium[_1_]

Paul LaViolette maybe a smart man for being on the correct side of the
issue of pulsars in that they are not neutron stars but in fact alien
engineering. However, Paul is not sharp on logic. Judging from these
excerpt from the book:
###
quoting from http://www.etheric.com/LaVioletteBoo...k-Pulsars.html
Dr. Paul LaViolette makes an astonishing assertion: pulsars are not
what we thought they are (spinning neutron stars) but are white dwarf
stars fitted with synchrotron generators by an astro-engineering
galactic society specifically to transmit information to us.
###
end quoting

The logic I talk about concerns these lines using Occam's Razor:

If humanity can build a Pulsar Machine that imitates any astro or
cosmic pulsar observed, is indication that life can duplicate a pulsar.
And if life can duplicate a pulsar means that the probability that all
pulsars are created by life is very high.

Example: Humanity cannot duplicate the Sun in a machine, hence, when we
see a star, we can be sure that the star is a natural phenomenon and
not a creation of life.

Another Example: Humanity cannot build a planet the size of Mercury. So
that whenever we spot a exoplanet the size of Mercury or larger we can
be sure that those were natural phenomenon.

In the case of pulsars, if humanity can duplicate them here on Earth,
then there is no reason to believe that pulsars are anything other than
alien creations.

So I dare say, judging from the above excerpt that Paul never realized
the logical argument. And I am the first to realize the logical
argument.

But that is not the only argument I have for pulsars being alien
engineered. I believe neutron stars are impossible because they violate
Quantum Mechanics of the Pauli Exclusion Principle. So if pulsars
cannot be neutron stars, then the only thing remaining is alien
engineering.

So I, and we as a physics community and especially the engineering
community need to work out how to build a Pulsar Machine to imitate the
weakest known pulsar. Once such a machine is built, is an Occam's Razor
proof that all pulsars are more than likely alien engineering.

I need to show also how much electricity is needed to pulse Alpha
Centauri for 15 years. Would the Missouri River hydroelectric station
be ample energy to power such a pulsar?

And Paul never had the Atom Totality theory along with the Fusion
Barrier Principle to know that alien pulsars would not be able to go
beyond their own solar system. And it is questionable that aliens would
be able to harness a white dwarf given the Fusion Barrier Principle.

But the good thing about Paul's book would be his view on known pulsars
and their 3rd dimension location relative to one another. It is better
to read Paul's views on pulsar data since he does not presume neutron
stars but rather assumes aliens. The pulsar literature is all based on
neutron-stars and when you have a false foundation, the journal reports
are very much useless for a understanding. For it would be like trying
to read something on gravity with the authors talking about angels
carrying objects of weight to understand gravity.

I was unable to interlibrary loan Paul's book, and I am not going to
buy it. So this maybe the last time I speak of this book.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium