New theory for the formation of the solar system

Old November 17th 10, 10:01 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
palsing[_2_]

Default New theory for the formation of the solar system

On Nov 17, 11:05*am, oriel36 wrote:

For all the trillions spent on education,the best scientists can come
up with is a nonsensical 366 1/4 rotations for 365 1/4 days...

Still having trouble with correct units, are we?

That should read; 366 1/4 sidereal rotations for 365 1/4 solar days,
per orbit. That is pretty much like saying 24 hours per solar day WRT
the sun and 23:56:04 per sidereal day WRT to fixed stars. Big deal. No
conflict, no worries, all is well, no catastrophic situation, no black
magic.

If you can't keep your units straight, you are sunk. If you can't
comprehend simple definitions, you are sunk, and perhaps most
importantly, if you can't visualize different perspectives, you are
definitely sunk. You have shown every indication that you have no
capacity for any of these things, and are either unable to learn
anything new, or are a quack with tunnel vision. Either way, you are
sunk.

\Paul A

Old November 17th 10, 10:51 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
oriel36[_2_]

On Nov 17, 10:01*pm, palsing wrote:
On Nov 17, 11:05*am, oriel36 wrote:

For all the trillions spent on education,the best scientists can come
up with is a nonsensical 366 1/4 rotations for 365 1/4 days...

Still having trouble with correct units, are we?

That should read; 366 1/4 sidereal rotations for 365 1/4 solar days,
per orbit. That is pretty much like saying 24 hours per solar day WRT
the sun and 23:56:04 per sidereal day WRT to fixed stars. Big deal. No
conflict, no worries, all is well, no catastrophic situation, no black
magic.

All the magnificence of which humanity is capable of through being
able to interpret that gorgeous cycle of October 4th 2009 into October
5th 2009 by way of imaging from space -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NXFCe3eeU8

All the great life of the planet that went on in that day and it was a
day and date within the calendar system just like the 24 hour February
29th rotation and that day and night will be in 2012.How you detest
astronomy so you can have your 366 1/4 rotations in a year,no
possibility of enjoying the spectacle of daily rotation and how the
steady arithmetical progression of 24 hour days substitutes for steady
rotation so that the incremental orbital drift of 6 hour through Mar
1st each non-leap year is taken care of by an extra 24 hour rotation
every fourth year.

You are not arguing for 366 1/4 rotations in a year,you are arguing
against the cause of the day/night cycle which is daily rotation and
no more than a full 365 rotations and days in a year and it only takes
a few moments to admire that rotation to find a way back in the
direction of the the 1/4 rotation left over as a balance between
average rotations and a full orbital circuit of 365 1/4 rotations.

If you can't keep your units straight, you are sunk. If you can't
comprehend simple definitions, you are sunk, and perhaps most
importantly, if you can't visualize different perspectives, you are
definitely sunk. You have shown every indication that you have no
capacity for any of these things, and are either unable to learn
anything new, or are a quack with tunnel vision. Either way, you are
sunk.

\Paul A

Ah,you haven't been following what has been happening all along,the
adjustments that are emerging all over the place and the decline of
those exotic concepts which can no longer hold attention in an era
which has seen far too much dishonesty by people who work to make this
world poorer.It may take decades to really impact the investigation of
celestial and terrestrial phenomena and long after what happened here
is forgotten but it did begin in the Usenet forums.Nobody has ever
been faulted for not recognizing a genuine mistake and linking stellar
circumpolar motion directly to daily rotation is exactly that,the
price of that mistake is the attempted imbalance between 365 1/4 days
and 365 1/4 rotation and it is only if this is not dealt with,then
people become dishonorable.

The time lapse footage of the rotation of our planet is an invitation
for astronomers to act like astronomers for a change,arrive at the
only conclusion possible and not wait around for mathematicians to
change as it is not in their nature,you are free to lounge around with
time travel,black holes,warped space and leave others to revisit the
fundamental facts which link planetary dynamics to terrestrial effects
and the recovery of the most basic one that daily rotation causes day
and night,something you cannot accept .

Old November 17th 10, 11:36 PM posted to alt.sci.physics.new-theories,alt.astronomy,sci.astro,sci.astro.amateur,sci.physics
palsing[_2_]

On Nov 17, 2:51*pm, oriel36 wrote:
On Nov 17, 10:01*pm, palsing wrote:

... you are arguing
against the cause of the day/night cycle which is daily rotation and
no more than a full 365 rotations and days in a year...

No, I am not, and neither is anyone else. Daily rotation, BY
DEFINITION, is wrt to the sun, and there are 365.25 of these solar
days per year. NO ONE disputes this, so shut your steaming gob. It
seems to me that you need a 2X4 upside the head to get you attention,
much like a mule.

and it only takes

Ah,you haven't been following what has been happening all along,the
adjustments that are emerging all over the place...

Adjustments? What adjustments? Nothing about the rotation of the Earth
or its orbit have changed to ant great degree within our lifetime, the
only adjustments are leap years and leap seconds, etc., all very
mathematical and orderly. WTF are you talking about?

... the most basic one that daily rotation causes day
and night,something you cannot accept.

Of course I accept that, within the definition of 'daily rotation'.
The problem is that you don't accept or understand the definition of
'sidereal'. It is really very trivial and not worth arguing about.

"If I accept you as you are, I will make you worse; however if I treat
you as though you are what you are capable of becoming, I help you
become that"
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe