Bert: Florida Water still Flowing. Heat + Heavy

Old November 14th 07, 04:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Bert: Florida Water still Flowing. Heat + Heavy

Twitty I'm OK Hard to do much walking when you have an infected left
leg(I'm buying a crutch) I do have Ruth's walker Should not "squawk"
if you can "walk"(a little poetry) Rudy is doing fine,and always
looking out for me. I was given pills to take,and have to see if that
will save the leg. Since Severn Trent Toho caused the infection,and if
my leg is cut off I will make sure the God father of Sever Trent will
wake up some morning with it under his pillow. I'm eating Don't cook
anymore. Micro-wave is the only way . Dinty Moore beef stew goes down
nice now that its cooler. Hope you are eating well. You must get a lot
of exercise. Dustin Hofman did a good movie about living in NYC when
broke (Can't think of its name) Twitty thanks for your concern. I'm OK
Bert