Bert: Florida Water still Flowing. Heat + Heavy

Old November 8th 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Bert: Florida Water still Flowing. Heat + Heavy

48 to 70 no rain C S typewriter down

Old November 8th 07, 10:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Today of interest in my neck of the swamp Mother bear with two cubs
attack large dog. Surfer bitten by shark. Crime up 23% in Osceola
county. The biggest crock is the Osceola sheriff "Bob" Hansel he is
100% corrupt and has ruined the sheriff department. Severn Trent`Avatar
is making news in the many ways its corruption works. I have warned the
honest people since 1999,and now its just coming to light on channel 9
news. Reality is its to late Severn Trent won Bert

Old November 9th 07, 01:24 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Nice and sunny At 8 am 52F Will hit 78F by 2pm Today 1-4 the
nations top killing highway is going to have a break down lane to make
it safer. Seems to many families have been wiped out by 18 wheelers It
took 40 years and killing over 10,000 before they figured out it was to
narrow Go figure Bert

Old November 10th 07, 03:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Bright Sun Low was 45F Will hit 74F at 2 pm Best weather here in
Florida till June 10th Come on down. My prediction is like a
two year house foreclosed on my street and empty for the last 5 months
it will be boarded up. Desperate times make for desperate people. Its
air-conditioner will have its copper stolen. Windows will be smashed to
get at its appliances. Plywood will be the scenery.every where Bert

Old November 11th 07, 12:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Sunny 55F at 7;30 am will hit 78F at 3pm Best to come to Florida now.
My prediction till the end of the month is this "No rain and three
degrees higher than normal Every day will hit about 83F Best weather
in all USA That mother bear and her two cubs are still walking
around Orlando streets looking for food Looks cute,but can be very
dangerous. I think they should be taken to the zoo,so they can have
shelter,and lots of food. That is better than if the mother hurts or
kills she will be shot. Mother bear is showing us what she needs,and I
relate that to the needs of humankind. Bert