"Oh! My achin' anus!" -- London Howlerfest

Old September 28th 06, 06:08 AM posted to sci.med,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,sci.arcaheology.mesoamerican,sci.astro
Ed Conrad

Default "Oh! My achin' anus!" -- London Howlerfest

I see the dodo birds of talk.origins are planning
to gather for a Howlerfest in London.

I sure hope the sleazeballs take along enough Vasoline.

It sure won't be pleasant flying back to the U.S.
with a sore asshole . . . and I don't mean the
evolutionist sitting in the next seat.

MAN AS OLD AS COAL
(All Specimens Discovered Between Anthracite Veins)

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS...HumanSkull.JPG
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/HumanBrain.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/ManasOl...iscoveries.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/FirstDiscovery.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Evidence/MoreFossils.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/ManasOldasCoal.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/TestResults.jpg
http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/FOSSILS/OldestTool.jpg

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

Man as Old as Coal
(221,504 Hits and Still Counting)

(cc) New York Times Mirror Daily News Post
Washington Post Times Evolution Intelligent
Design Charles Darwin Bull**** Associated
Press AP Reuters United Press International
UPI BBC C-span Smithsonian Biology UFOs
Billy Meier Immanuel Velikovsky Wall Street Journal
U.S. News and World Report Newsweek Hubble
Newsday Philadelphia Inquirer National Enquirer
Tony Blair & President Bush War in Iraq Bill Gates
John Steart ABC CBS NBC MSNBC London
Anthropology Pope Benedict Muslims Islamic
Fox News CNN Larry King Mission Accomplished
David Iain Greig moderator talk.origins sci.bio
Rim Job