Progress in Emergent Gravity Theory for Creation of the Megaverseof Parallel Worlds

Old September 27th 06, 09:18 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.math,sci.military,sci.philosophy.tech,sci.astro
Jack Sarfatti

Default Progress in Emergent Gravity Theory for Creation of the Megaverseof Parallel Worlds

From Paris

Jack Sarfatti guest at the Leonardo Da Vinci Foundation Paris House of
the late Frank Malina who with Jack Parsons and and a few others under
Von Karman revolutionized American Rocketry in WWII. Werner von Braun,
Arthur C Clarke, Carlo Suares and other notables were frequent guests at
Frank Malina's house here in the 50's to the 70's. I was first here in
1973 with Carlo Suares, Fred Alan Wolf, Bob Toben, Brendan O Regan, Jill
Purce and others. Details are in my book "Destiny Matrix."

A footnote "13" in TWB Kibble's 1961 "Lorentz Invariance and the
Gravitational Field" JMP 2, March April 1961 sheds much light on what I
propose.

The 4 tetrad fields h^a are the 1-forms

h^a = hu^adx^a

where "a" is in the tangent fiber space and "u" is in the "world" base
space of the tangent bundle.

Kibble writes in that footnote for a "covariant derivative"

(Source Field);a = (Kronecker Delta)a^u(Source Field),u - A^ua(Source
Field),u

+ (1/2)A^b^caSbc(Source Field)

where ,u is the ordinary partial derivative in the "world" base space.

Kibble then writes

h^a = (Kronecker Delta)a^u - A^ua

which is exactly the decomposition of the tetrad into a "globally flat"
and "intrinsically curved" part that is in my archive paper.

Think in terms of the internal symmetry Yang-Mills gauge field analogy.

The "curved" tetrad components A^ua are the 16 translation group
"phases" i.e.

A^a = A^au(Pu/h) operates on the Source "Matter" Fields

Therefore A^a is analogous to the "vector potential" where Pu/h are
"charges" of the translation Lie group.

When the 4 A^a are locally gauged we get the Diff(4) GCT of 1915 GR.

Similarly Sab = - Sba are the 6 "charges" of the Lorentz group O(1,3)
that generate the tetrad rotations in the fiber at a fixed world point.

Hence

Sa = A^b^caSbc is the "spin-torsion field" gauge potential in the sense
of Gennady Shipov when the 24 A^b^ca "phases" are locally gauged - note
that in effect Einstein did not do this in 1915 and this step is part of
"unified field theory" with an anti-symmetric connection field beyond
the Levi-Civita symmetric connection.

OK WHAT HAVE I DONE HERE THAT IS ORIGINAL AND NEW?

Here is what I have done based upon my 1969 prediction of the supersolid
phase of helium 4, Kleinert's formulation of Einstein's GR as Sakharov
"elasticity", and

v = (h/m)Grad(phase)

in Bohm's theory and in superfluid theory

I say the 1-form curved tetrads are the "diagonal"

A^a = (Theta)^a /\ (dPhi)^a - (dTheta)^a/\(Phi)^a

Where my VACUUM ODLRO "inflation field" has 8 Goldstone phases (that are
0-forms).

Note that

d(p/\q) = dp/\q + (-1)^p p/\dq

d^2 = 0

Therefore

dA^a = 2(dTheta)^a/\(dPhi)^a =/= 0

i.e. "World Hologram" area operator with zero volume operator

More details in pdf with regular notation anon.