List Has Moved

Old November 21st 03, 03:52 PM
Starlord

Default List Has Moved

Due to all the garbage spam peddlers that tried to log onto the ATM-L list on
yahoogroups and spread their spam, ( it never got past me), I have invited all
the members of that list to join the new one I have set up on a UK List Server
where those spammers don't get very far and all I do is delete their accounts
because they've not answered the reply message the list sends out. With their
faked address's they don't get it and their accounts die.

So, this new list for ANY and ALL Am.Telescope Makers is free and easy to join.
If you want to join and then read via the web, sige on to http://uk.domeus.com/
and search for the ATM list and join, or via e-mail for normal messages just
send a blank e-mail to: and make sure you reply to
the follow up message.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Freelance Writers Shop